Author Topic: This should be the most popular team sport in the world....  (Read 7177 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: This should be the most popular team sport in the world....
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2010, 12:25:36 AM »
TOTALLY DISAGREE..

NFL players don't play for 80 minutes straight.. NFL players do not perform scrum or tackles after tackles.. NFL have their own set to offensive and defensive players..

Rugby players are both attacking and defending, run for 80 minutes straight, perform tackles after tackles in one play, do scrums, kicks...

Rugby players OWN NFL..

That's the truth
Indeed. In football anything over 5 seconds is seen as cardio. In a rugby match, the first try would go to the NFL players -- and every other try after that to the rugby players. :)

PRIVATE RYAN

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2010, 12:31:59 AM »

"Moetambulahh mieg makg kgamblakgs"

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2010, 01:54:49 PM »
I don't have president either but even if he wasn't running the country the person who is is just as bad if not worse (Rahm Emmanuel) regardless they came from the same place, same politics. I'm sorry, who did you say you voted for OR did you even vote????
you still have know idea how it really works....stick to training...

bench

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2010, 06:23:36 AM »
Still reckon SA's own Jannie De Beer takes the ugly crown, either him or Garreth  Jenkins

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2010, 04:33:12 PM »

I am a mini beast

epic_alien

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2010, 02:01:25 AM »
not good enough athletes vs nfl players.  most of those guys get cut during mini-camp in nfl.  teach 20 nfl all-stars the game and let them play an all-star rugby team.  it would be like play sandlot again.  you're taught better tackling techniques in NA ball which translates equally good without the equipment.  i'm from cuban family but i played football about 6yrs in states in louisiana. younger but i saw guys like marshall faulk, leroy hoard, lonnie marts, tank landry, kordell stewart, garry james, dalton hilliard, etc.

nice to watch but dont compare an evolved sandlot game vs the hit ray lewis could lay on you even with out the pads.

i need mariah in my life grant.  :)

epic truth