Author Topic: "Importing from Thailand"  (Read 1268 times)

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
"Importing from Thailand"
« on: May 05, 2010, 09:41:44 PM »
I will be making a trip to Thailand in a few months.  I plan on bringing back some D-bol, Clomid, and Nolva.  In the country where I live steroids are highly illegal.  I want to avoid sending them in the mail because the country I'm in opens and inspects every single package that comes from overseas.  My question is, what is the best way to import/smuggle these back to where I live?  Does anyone have first hand experience doing this, or any good tips on how to pack these as to not be caught by customs?  For the Clomid and Nolva I was thinking of just removing the pills from the blisters and putting them in a big bottle of Advil or something.  As for 1000 pills of D-bol.  Put em in a ziplock and tape em to the back of my nutsack?  Are these good ideas?  Do you have any better ideas?  I'm only bringing orals as I figure they will be much easier to bring back and look much less suspicious than vials of oil.  But ideas on how to bring amps through would be usefull as well.  Any tips would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: "Importing from Thailand"
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 01:43:26 AM »
Are you from Austalia? cos customs there know what pink thais look like

best bet would be to repackage them in advil or vitamin or local candy bottles, if you stap it to your nutsack and you get stopped and searched and they find it you look like a guilty smuggler, so go with putting them in other bottles, shop around for approriate stuff etc
Thunderdome approved

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 03:56:38 AM »
candy bag for pink thai's.  Good call, I didn't think of that.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 09:27:04 AM »
empty shampoo bottles for oils

vitamin bottles for orals

;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 01:45:00 AM »