Author Topic: The Drugster Is Trying To Make Himself A Victim In The Big Oil Spill Story  (Read 636 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

the dildoheads beleive what ever rush says   sad

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Again,the left wing idiots,dont get humor.But its absolutely hillarious seeing Ed Shultz make fun of ANYOINE as he puts Al Sharpton on his show as a serious guest.I guess thats why Ed wants government to take over air ways because he knoWS no one WILL LISTEN TO HIM UNLESS FORCED.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
oh and how about the ratings :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
regardless of how much Ed shultz sucks (and it's a lot!)....

Rush was 100% wrong.  he said Exxon Valdez spill is 100% cleaned, that it's "pristine" up there. 

That is not the truth.  Rush was mistaken.  You can attack dickbag Ed if it helps take this focus off of Rush, if that's how you debate :)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HOWEVER,IT ISNT A DISASSTER UP THERE EITHER SO rUSH IS A LOT CLOSER TO THE TRUTH THEN SHULTZ IS.

Are you kidding me,there isnt a post on here where we knock Obama where you dont add "Palin and McCain would have been just as bad".Please,save your holier then thou debating comments,your playing yourself.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
HOWEVER,IT ISNT A DISASSTER UP THERE EITHER SO rUSH IS A LOT CLOSER TO THE TRUTH THEN SHULTZ IS.

Are you kidding me,there isnt a post on here where we knock Obama where you dont add "Palin and McCain would have been just as bad".Please,save your holier then thou debating comments,your playing yourself.
!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That video was from the CPAC convention.The funny thing is there were more people in that room then watch Shultz on MSNBC.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
That video was from the CPAC convention.The funny thing is there were more people in that room then watch Shultz on MSNBC.
Back to the ratings talk from "BILLY MINIMUM!"  ;D
!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hey benny shoots blanks,how was Ed Shultz show yesterday?I know he had on that brilliant and fair minded Jesse Jackson to talk about immigration.Jackson,the man who has admitted to spitting in white peoples food.Jesse Hymietown Jackson.The idea that he puts him on the show as a serious guest shows what a simple minded race traitor Shultz is and why his is an incredible failure.