Author Topic: Limbaugh - The smartest thing Obama could have done after the oil spill? Call Sa  (Read 1657 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

for an oil leak call the palins :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  who the fuck would admit to lisening to this drug addict

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I listen to him Im sorry you have no sense of humor,not surprising though as NO LIB has a sense of humor when it comes to making fun of libs.Oh well,thats why he has 20,000,000 listeners and makes 50 million a year and Maddow has 1,000,000 watchers and makes 25 OF WHAT RUSH MAKES.

By the way,Rush was addicted to pain plls as he was going deaf and had a bad back.Obama used cocain because he is an idiot with no self control.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Why do I have this feeling if I pulled the actual transcript from the show it would be nothing like what the idiot thread starter said?

12secGT

• Getbig III
Why do I have this feeling if I pulled the actual transcript from the show it would be nothing like what the idiot thread starter said?
That's because this is what liberals do. And this is why Rush has a blast with them. Anyone who really listens to his show can tell you that JUST before he says something off the wall he will say something like; "Now listen, what I am about to say will send the libs over the wall.. They will line up like sheeple and take what I say out of context and not tell you everything I said." They will fall for this time and time again.

And what have we got here...? Time and time again... Who's the fool?  :o ;D

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Rush the retard  ::)
Abandon every hope...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
The dittoheads are uniting in this thread.

!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Rush the retard  ::)

But the Maddoe carpet munchers are briliant.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
"briliant?"

how ironic  :D
!

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

Who's Maddoe???  ???
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sorry spelled her name wrong.tried looking at the ratings to get the correct spelling but couldnt find her.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
billy is all about ratings, ratings don't make you intelligent as we can tell :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.