Author Topic: OFF TOPIC Radio #74- IFBB Pro Mike Liberatore AND NY Pro Preview  (Read 850 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Want to hear OFF-TOPIC LIVE? Go here and click the LISTEN LIVE LINK www.superhumanradio.com

Replays of Off-Topic will be available within 24 hours after the live broadcast.

OFF TOPIC is scheduled for 7pm EST THURSDAY NIGHT!

IFBB Pro Michael Liberatore joins Carl and Aaron! Mike and Aaron discuss the upcoming NY Pro!

Click here to listen to past shows: http://www.offtopicradio.com

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.
A

Robgun1

• Getbig III
Re: OFF TOPIC Radio #74- IFBB Pro Mike Liberatore AND NY Pro Preview
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 11:02:16 AM »
Want to hear OFF-TOPIC LIVE? Go here and click the LISTEN LIVE LINK www.superhumanradio.com

Replays of Off-Topic will be available within 24 hours after the live broadcast.

OFF TOPIC is scheduled for 7pm EST THURSDAY NIGHT!

IFBB Pro Michael Liberatore joins Carl and Aaron! Mike and Aaron discuss the upcoming NY Pro!

Click here to listen to past shows: http://www.offtopicradio.com

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.

That's great Aaron. Tell me, if we post questions for you or your guests, here at GetBig, will you be answering them or ignoring them?

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 12:37:16 PM »
That's great Aaron. Tell me, if we post questions for you or your guests, here at GetBig, will you be answering them or ignoring them?

Has nothing to do with GB... It has to do with the question. If the questions FIT in the interview, I will ask them. They can be edgy and controversial... actually, I would prefer that. But the questions still have to FIT appropriately into the interview. For example, if Kevin Levrone is telling me about the loss of both of his parents at a early age, don't expect me to re-direct him to "Did you march around your room wearing military gear during pre-contest time?".

(FYI, this show with Liberatore happened last night.)
A

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 02:49:59 PM »

Has nothing to do with GB... It has to do with the question. If the questions FIT in the interview, I will ask them. They can be edgy and controversial... actually, I would prefer that. But the questions still have to FIT appropriately into the interview. For example, if Kevin Levrone is telling me about the loss of both of his parents at a early age, don't expect me to re-direct him to "Did you march around your room wearing military gear during pre-contest time?".

(FYI, this show with Liberatore happened last night.)

My questions are always revolve around the person being interviewed.  I will keep that in mind however.
I still believe you are very selective in your interviewing methods.  If you are off topic and have a person on, they should be willing to answer any and all questions. Indeed we are not expecting you to present the questions during an inappropriate time but the interviewee does realize that it IS an interview and the type of show it is.
Also, you cannot afford a few people protection from questions asked time and time again, just because they are your friends. It will not get you any further into the farce bodybuilding lime light nor will it get you ahead in the long run. {think Howard Stern}.
A true interview carries no holds or limits. The best in the industry did not get that way by tip toeing through the tulips, I am sure you see my point.