Author Topic: what is wrong with this young bodybuilder's physique?  (Read 32401 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: what is wrong with this young bodybuilder's physique?
« Reply #175 on: May 08, 2010, 02:51:21 PM »
More like.. you gotta have stellar fucking genetics and a finely tuned drug regimen. Get real.

Johnnynoname has decent potential, but he’s not endowed with genetic tools to pull this type of build off..

This dude, Greg Plitt, wasn't he one of the trainers on that show that featured a lesbian fitness company owner? The company that charges $400.00 a session? I think I remember him patting another female trainer on the butt during a photshoot. And being in a hottube with her as well...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: May 08, 2010, 02:51:30 PM »
What's wrong with being a blue collar worker X Factor  ???

I don't see anything wrong with it if you take pride in it.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #177 on: May 08, 2010, 02:54:57 PM »
greg plitt is my gay "i'd hit it".

he was also used as the body of dr. manhattan in the watchment.

not sure if the penis is his.
Deep Tissue Massage

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: May 08, 2010, 02:58:10 PM »
Yeah really...

We need as many factories and workers in the United States as we can get and here DumbFactor is shitting all over US manufacturing.

No wonder he is a convicted charlatan.

You're such a fool.  You don't even know what I do for a living.  The software that we took to market is used by some of the biggest fortune 100 companies in N. America.  It's manufacturing centric and has helped at least 100 plants stay profitable and efficient. We work with just about every automotive plant in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil. hahaha you are such an idiot dude.  

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 08, 2010, 02:58:57 PM »
i like x-factor, but i agree with Che in this case....to make fun of somebody due to "income" "job" "being poor" , etc...is in my opinion very foolish.  

ever made great gains in lifting?  i mean where your just getting huge and stronger every week....and then "BAM"....you get sick, and within just a couple weeks it feels like you are right back where you started.

money is much the same way....people can be on top of the world one minute, and the next minute, in the unemployment line with everyone else.  

money, status, etc...they dont determine who you ARE....

My bad if I offended anyone by that comment. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2010, 03:04:39 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with it if you take pride in it.
I'm not proud of  it  but  I like my job   .

newmom

« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2010, 03:05:16 PM »
I'm not proud of  it  but  I like my job   .

there is most of the battle won right there

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2010, 03:05:55 PM »
i like x-factor, but i agree with Che in this case....to make fun of somebody due to "income" "job" "being poor" , etc...is in my opinion very foolish.  

ever made great gains in lifting?  i mean where your just getting huge and stronger every week....and then "BAM"....you get sick, and within just a couple weeks it feels like you are right back where you started.

money is much the same way....people can be on top of the world one minute, and the next minute, in the unemployment line with everyone else.

money, status, etc...they dont determine who you ARE....

Hey have you been following me around the past 10 years.  You are describing my life
No Worries 4 me

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: May 08, 2010, 03:06:22 PM »
there is most of the battle won right there
That's it

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2010, 01:14:02 AM »
Greg Plitt is this generations Clark Bartram (in terms of male fitness models)

He gets good jobs by staying in shape...

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2010, 01:47:33 AM »
greg plitt is my gay"i'd hit it".

he was also used as the body of dr. manhattan in the watchment.

not sure if the penis is his.

You just said you'd bone that dude?

You just said you'd bone that dude? what?!
what?!
what?!
You just said you'd bone that dude?

you're gay!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2010, 01:56:31 AM »
omfg

this came back from the dead!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2010, 04:48:46 AM »
Lookin great JNN....I was a strong 215lb permablkr for years until I finally got serious with my diet and realized that I was just being a lazy fatass. I've maintained 185-190 for the past 2 yrs and will never deviate again. I'm not ripped like you by any means, but I could be within a matter of 6 weeks or so I believe. My point being that being lean is so much more impressive than permabulking. Hell, it's easy to permabulk. It takes a real dedication/commitment to get and STAY lean. Nice job ;)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2010, 04:59:52 AM »
Lookin great JNN....I was a strong 215lb permablkr for years until I finally got serious with my diet and realized that I was just being a lazy fatass. I've maintained 185-190 for the past 2 yrs and will never deviate again. I'm not ripped like you by any means, but I could be within a matter of 6 weeks or so I believe. My point being that being lean is so much more impressive than permabulking. Hell, it's easy to permabulk. It takes a real dedication/commitment to get and STAY lean. Nice job ;)

you've, also, learned that it really isn't that hard to maintain being lean, right?

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2010, 11:04:40 AM »
you've, also, learned that it really isn't that hard to maintain being lean, right?
Very true, although it does take a commitment to a "maintenance mode" diet. For me, Mon-Fri I follow a very specific diet and on Sat & Sun I have no diet whatsoever! I eat less on weekends and drink like teh fish! The food that I do eat on weekends is shit..pizza, pasta, ice cream, sugar, etc...Mon morning I'm usually around 192ish and by Tues night back down to 188ish...I've done this for 2 yrs and have it nailed down.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2010, 11:20:44 AM »
pinggggggggg
Im lighter than probably everyone on the forum in this shot

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #191 on: August 31, 2010, 11:26:52 AM »
far be it from me to criticise anyone, but, dude, you look gay. like really gay. flaming. now in your own mind i'm sure you are thinking that anyone who would say so is jealous of your physique, or the 'look' you seem to be so proud of.

but your physique is nothing to be jealous of. you are lean, but sickly looking -so maybe when people say you look queer it's because you actually do.

you suffer from depression, and a body image problem. you are not the person you try to portray to others. inside you are tormented. a childhood thing maybe? i dunno. i dont think you question your sexuality cause i think your straight, just effeminate, perhaps because of an overbearing mother or female who raised you.

i think your prolly a good guy in real life, who doesnt have a lot of close relationships with people- few close friends. pretty much a loner if i had to guess. maybe a childhood thing again?

i'd suggest you see a clinical psychiatrist. serious. your dealing with issues by yourself that you cant battle alone. good luck.

b

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #192 on: August 31, 2010, 11:33:46 AM »
it has to be the gay julius caesar  hair duo