Author Topic: Jennifer Hunter-Marshall and Dennis Marshall from CrossFit Headquarters  (Read 12584 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
This Crossfit "trainer" was able to capture the heart or this ebony in shape woman . She is 35 and he is 30. They have been on Regis as well. Jennifer Hunter-Marshall and Dennis Marshall

http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_5151922

http://justlikemecouples.blogspot.com/2010/04/dennis-and-jennifer-marshall.html

http://www.blackfemaleinterracialmarriage.com/2010/02/bfim-gazettehappy-valentines-dayimages-of-love.html

here she is pulling weight...she can do with the yelling (do you he is her "supplier"?)
http://thamescrossfit.com/2010/04/21/welcome-jenn-and-dennis/

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Its not that easy beeing a stud, most girls get nervous around me, then you need to do a lot of work. today ive seen a butt ugly dude with 2 hot young girls that are all over him, i like to watch their body language and they were offering their pussy on a plate, it sickens me sometimes.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
 ??? making wokouts sensual

in the famous words of a great scot - William Wallace "get tae fuck "

175lbs by 31st July

Parker

• Getbig V
Hey, maybe he was rich, maybe he had the confidence. Or maybe the tend of women lowering their standards is really catching on.

And I think Crossfit is a stupid gimmick and that their making workouts sensual thing with the situp kiss has already been done. I guess they are going to steal the "hanging ab pull your female partner up to your lips" or the "stand up with woman around waist and have her do sit ups"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Hey, maybe he was rich, maybe he had the confidence. Or maybe the tend of women lowering their standards is really catching on.

And I think Crossfit is a stupid gimmick and that their making workouts sensual thing with the situp kiss has already been done. I guess they are going to steal the "hanging ab pull your female partner up to your lips" or the "stand up with woman around waist and have her do sit ups"
Cash is all it takes Parker one way or another ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
Cash is all it takes Parker one way or another ;)
Yep, and a "supplier", she is a former am. bber. She looks good.
But as you said Cash is all it takes.

Funny, nobody has commented on the sites I took that from...

Parker

• Getbig V
Bumping

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
oh brother  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
oh brother  :D
You don't get it, it's "no brotha"...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You don't get it, it's "no brotha"...
you teaching me english is funny

Parker

• Getbig V
you teaching me english is funny
Ha, take a look at the links...it's "no brothas are allowed"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ha, take a look at the links...it's "no brothas are allowed"
" oh brother @ the ideea those 2 are promoting "  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
" oh brother @ the ideea those 2 are promoting "  ::)
"making workouts sensual"? And we all know that she didn't get in shape doing that.
When see that vid of her deadlifting, did you see him come up and do a sensual kiss? Hell no. I can't stand these stupid gimmicks people have in order to get money, and they use their relationship and race to push it.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"making workouts sensual"? And we all know that she didn't get in shape doing that.
When see that vid of her deadlifting, did you see him come up and do a sensual kiss? Hell no. I can't stand these stupid gimmicks people have in order to get money, and they use their relationship and race to push it.
exactl y

2 fucking pro liars who devised another way to bringin cash

fuck them

Parker

• Getbig V
again...good range in your threads parker...but let me make one note.  I DO NOT F##K WITH AA WOMEN WHO SAY, "I GOT A WHITE GUY CAUSE THERE ARE NO GOOD BLK MEN."  you are looking for trouble and some hidden mental problems.  i'm not saying thats what it's (article) about but when you see these type of articles that pops.  as far as blk men...i think it's more of a visual how they look for non-blk women.

anyway...jnn is g@y so why you showing him this.  maybe it would be for ryan with the white cuban friend who dont like blks but probably got a boat load of relatives on the island.  ;)  
Hahaha, this was actually posted because JNN said the sistas like him, so I saw this article on this inshape woman and this twinkish guy, who JNN has more muscle than and shows that he can do it too.
The links, which are blogs are dedicated to a certain topic. I hate how black people, men and women use mates or significant others of other races or cultures to put each other down or to think that they are doing better than the other.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Hahaha, this was actually posted because JNN said the sistas like him, so I saw this article on this inshape woman and this twinkish guy, who JNN has more muscle than and shows that he can do it too.
The links, which are blogs are dedicated to a certain topic. I hate how black people, men and women use mates or significant others of other races or cultures to put each other down or to think that they are doing better than the other.

i know.  his 99% rule.  ::)

i dont even have to read those type of articles and know what's going on.  amazing...my sisters, cuban women and one with AA baby daddy, have nothing to say negative about AA men.

blk women are their own worst enemies so that's why they get no play from the likes of O'Tre and Wiggs.  ;D

maybe it's a good  thing you got a brasilian woman fetish.  i got two AA friends with brasilian wives who are nice women but a bit obsessive but that's ok.

maybe there is a mulher you can save out there.

peace.

che

• Getbig V
I don't know why but black women always loved me .

Parker

• Getbig V
Che, you have that "Special Sauce" that they like,lol

yeah, I hear you G

JNN where is thee?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
I wonder if Big-Mal gave this book to his sister!?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
Che, you have that "Special Sauce" that they like,lol

yeah, I hear you G

JNN where is thee?

in Club Rainbow with Bay n the fanboys busting a nut move.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
I wonder if Big-Mal gave this book to his sister!?

hahaha...with the nonsense on getdumb you realize that brown families get pissed too when their sons n daughters bring home crackers.  it's not just the other way.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Anyone who's willing to pay for that shit gets what they deserve.

I'm all for it!

But seriously, don't you work out harder when you know your woman appreciates it? 

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
hahaha...with the nonsense on getdumb you realize that brown families get pissed too when their sons n daughters bring home crackers.  it's not just the other way.

YOu do realize the different reasons though G-Thong, don't you?

1. Black families are still bitter about slavery and don't want their fine black daughters to be the pleasure of a hard working, successful white men.
They fear their "culture" will be lost- lol like they have any to begin with lol.

2. White Families know the stats- there are more black men in prison than in college and typically it's a "step back" when their daughter has to settle for a black guy. Not to mention the humiliation issue when you have to tell other family members and friends about it.

Interesting point- Parker, I would actually like to hear your take on this; but 99% of the time when you have an interracial relationship the black person is always the better looking person in the couple. I know exactly why.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
 have no trouble getting the hot sistas

sensual workouts- I dunno. Working out is all about sweaty mens grunting and pushing and using all their strumf

G_Thang

• Getbig V
YOu do realize the different reasons though G-Thong, don't you?

1. Black families are still bitter about slavery and don't want their fine black daughters to be the pleasure of a hard working, successful white men.
They fear their "culture" will be lost- lol like they have any to begin with lol.

2. White Families know the stats- there are more black men in prison than in college and typically it's a "step back" when their daughter has to settle for a black guy. Not to mention the humiliation issue when you have to tell other family members and friends about it.

Interesting point- Parker, I would actually like to hear your take on this; but 99% of the time when you have an interracial relationship the black person is always the better looking person in the couple. I know exactly why.

:o  I can just be "G".  guess you can attach it to anything.

and chaos says i got an agenda.  that fat bastard.

and i know why you know why?  that's ill.