Author Topic: Jennifer Hunter-Marshall and Dennis Marshall from CrossFit Headquarters  (Read 12600 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Dvon97, actually there are more black men in college than prison, forgot the stats, I have to get them. I went to a seminar featuring Lamarr Darnell Shields, the stats were givn out then...
As far as the black half being the most attractive, Im not gonna touch that, but look at the co-creator of South Park, Matt Stone and his wife of two yrs, she I think is the Prez of Comedy Central, attractive black woman---he is a ugly but smart man for marrying her, gauranteeing his show to not be axed...

JNN, so you think it's a gimmick? I think twinky boy is her supplier... Workouts are suppose to be sweaty, and then you get world up to have sex....not some hold hands and Barney "I Love You, You Love Me" shit. WTF is that gonna accomplish...

But I tell you one thing Jennifer has a ass, she can rival Cara Heads-Lane for nicest weightlifting ass

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
Slightly off topic, but I love/am obsessed by Nicole from CrossFit:

and I would quite happily smother my missus in her sleep if it meant that I could keep Nicole chained in my basement and lick the salty tears off her cheek each morning.(no stalker).

Parker

• Getbig V
I like the midsection of her, but she needs more breasts...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel

JNN, so you think it's a gimmick? I think twinky boy is her supplier...

i think there may be some creedence to that

show me a trainer "in the know" and I'll show you a trainer with a HGH hook up

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
I can deal with beesting breasts when they have an arse as fine as Nicole's:

Parker

• Getbig V
i think there may be some creedence to that

show me a trainer "in the know" and I'll show you a trainer with a HGH hook up
Crossfit, "Get in where you Fit in...even if it's being your wife's supplier and knowing that is probably why she married you. Especially since she is 35 and you are 30."

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
I can deal with beesting breasts when they have an arse as fine as Nicole's:

see, she probably does heavy squats (with proper form of course)

this is why when i train a client with "no ass" I have them do heavy leg work and shy away from the 12-15 rep range (for legs that is)

heavy, proper, deep squats= "ass maker"