Author Topic: MIB3  (Read 2016 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
MIB3
« on: May 07, 2010, 04:57:59 PM »
Alien crime fighters the "Men in Black" are headed back to movie theaters for a third time in a new version set for a 3D release, starring Will Smith, Columbia Pictures said on Friday.

Tommy Lee Jones, who teamed up with Smith in the sci-fi comedy playing a pair of agents who track down aliens, is in advanced talks with the studio to reprise his role in "Men In Black III" in 3D. The movie is scheduled to hit theaters on May 25, 2012, the studio said.

Josh Brolin also is in talks to work on the movie. It will be directed by Barry Sonnenfeld and produced by Walter F. Parkes and Laurie MacDonald. Steven Spielberg will executive produce.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: MIB3
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 01:04:07 PM »
I ll watch it

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 05:17:30 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MsKyle08/news/?a=41259

New Men In Black III Set Photos
A Super Hero Hype Scooper has managed to capture some pictures from the set of Men In Black III currently shooting in New York City.
They are mostly pictures of vehicles and time travel machines(?). Head on over to Super Hero Hype to view the rest of the pictures.

I was in New York last week and managed to stumble on the set of Men In Black III where I got some shots of various 1960s vehicles including a newspaper van with a newspaper advertising the moon landing painted on the side. I also managed to get up close shots of vehicles that have been specifically designed for this movie.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 06:13:30 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 08:41:05 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=60160

See an exclusive 6-minute sneak peek of The Amazing Spider-Man when you experience Men In Black in IMAX 3D starting Thursday at Midnight!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 10:03:45 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Riddic33/news/?a=61595

"I Am Legend" “Men in Black 4″ “Bad Boys 3″ and “Hancock 2,” Sequels Possible .

The success of Will Smith’s 2007 apocalyptic flick, “I Am Legend” was such a blockbuster that the filmmakers have decided to pursue a sequel.

The actor told BBC News the movie is being worked on right now, but without him.

“Producers are working on it,” Smith told BBC News. “I’m not actually working on it. If it’s great, I’m into it.” When asked if there was a good chance he’d reconsider, Smith confesses, “Probably not.”

Besides the fact that he unassumingly dies at the end of the movie, he’s not interested in making any more sequels.

“I don’t want to be the sequel guy,” he recently said. “I figure I’ve got about six or seven more years where I can run and jump a little bit and then I’m going butt and gut for the rest of my career. Butt and gut,” he joked

That said, Smith isn’t ruling out a “Men in Black 4″ (or “Bad Boys 3″ and “Hancock 2,” for that matter). He would consider the projects only if there was a “groundswell of support” from fans and if, in the case of “MiB 3,” “people love this one.”