Author Topic: Army Lt Col Birther Explains Why He Will Not Deploy  (Read 3871 times)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Army Lt Col Birther Explains Why He Will Not Deploy
« on: May 08, 2010, 12:34:11 PM »
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Army Lt Col Birther Explains Why He Will Not Deploy
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 12:44:33 PM »
Good grief.  I watched all 8 minutes.   :-[  It's a shame he's going to die on this hill.  He needs to deploy or go to jail. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 12:45:39 PM »
beach bum, are you upset hawaii lied to us all about his birth cert?

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 12:46:45 PM »
Good grief.  I watched all 8 minutes.   :-[  It's a shame he's going to die on this hill.  He needs to deploy or go to jail. 

Bingo.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 12:48:07 PM »
beach bum, are you upset hawaii lied to us all about his birth cert?

::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 12:51:14 PM »
Judging by the video, the Lt. Col. does not seem very articulate, he barely spoke and mumbled his words.
As for the tv host, same shit as in every network, pretty annoying.

There is an issue though, has he questioned every order he has received so far? Does he question the rank and credentials of any superior officer that orders him?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 12:55:49 PM »
Judging by the video, the Lt. Col. does not seem very articulate, he barely spoke and mumbled his words.
As for the tv host, same shit as in every network, pretty annoying.

There is an issue though, has he questioned every order he has received so far? Does he question the rank and credentials of any superior officer that orders him?

Agree.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 01:02:16 PM »
"Significant evidence and speculation" ...that's not hold in court..especially the "speculation" part of it.  ;D Too bad he's destroying his career and staining his record and service for this country.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 01:11:19 PM »

I don't quite get the issue he is standing for. I could see if he were protesting multiple tours and is exhausted or sick. I could see him protesting the illegal war america has engaged in with Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan. What I can not see is arguing over a birth certificate which Hawaii is NOT going to allow anyone to see, which the US government is NOT going to reveal. I mean Obama has had everything he has done in life sealed, hidden away or has produced false evidence to make his claims appear true. So this doctor like all other protestors is wasting time on an issue that is a dead end street. Bush was shown to have NOT participated in teh military though he claimed so...did that cause his presidency to end? Did anyone call for impeachment? Did anyone NOT go to war?

This is a waste of time
C

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 02:04:48 PM »

If you had been following this story you would know that Lakin is very articulate.

And had you been listening to the AC "interview," Lakin's attorney explained that Lakin would not be speaking due to the upcoming trial.

There had previously been no reason to question the legitimacy of his orders. All previous presidents were natural born Citizens and constitutionally eligible to hold the office of president/CIC. The Office of President is the ONLY position requiring "natural born Citizen" status. None of his military superiors are constitutionally required to be a "natural born Citizen."

Lakin uses all the correct language and interpretation of words - "citizen," "naturalized citizen," etc. Check out a great article explaining his position at:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/04/president_obama_needs_to_prove_1.html

Also, check out the letter Lakin wrote to Resident Obama prior to taking his current actions:
http://www.safeguardourconstitution.com/news/terry-lakins-letter-to-potus.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 02:09:01 PM »
Good grief.  I watched all 8 minutes. 
that's a record for you.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2010, 02:18:37 PM »
ok, kudos to BB, I only made it through 4 minutes. :D  Anderson Cooper is wrong, you don't have to be a US citizen to serve in the military.  You have to be a US Citizen born here to serve as president.  As usual Anderson Cooper is a fucktwit with his facts assbackwards.  Ok, now I'll force myself through the last 4 minutes.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2010, 02:27:47 PM »
ok, watched the rest, what a stupid waste of time.  Freaking retarded, send that guy to federal pound him in the ass prison.  I'm fucking calling BS on BB for spending 8 minutes on that bullshit but never once going 4 minutes on any video I've posted >:(

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2010, 02:30:48 PM »
ok, kudos to BB, I only made it through 4 minutes. Cheesy  Anderson Cooper is wrong, you don't have to be a US citizen to serve in the military.  You have to be a US Citizen born here to serve as president.  As usual Anderson Cooper is a fucktwit with his facts assbackwards.  Ok, now I'll force myself through the last 4 minutes.

True, but to be a commissioned officer you must be a US citizen.

I think the point is whether or not he's questioned all of the people who are his superiors about whether or not they are US citizens.

Is he saying he can tell that someone is a US citizen just by the way they look?

That's highly suspect and ridiculous.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2010, 02:47:37 PM »
True, but to be a commissioned officer you must be a US citizen.

I think the point is whether or not he's questioned all of the people who are his superiors about whether or not they are US citizens.

Is he saying he can tell that someone is a US citizen just by the way they look?

That's highly suspect and ridiculous.
yea, I agree that it's ridiculous from the start.  I missed or didn't hear the part where Anderson was talking about only officers.  If he said that my bad.  Anderson did make a good point, all that is required to prove citizenship for everyone else, Obama has already done.  and the fact that it's backed by the govenor of the state of Hawaii should make it an absolute mute point.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 02:55:47 PM »
Fuck him.  He either goes or goes to prison.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 02:56:08 PM »

what a retard.  how did this guy become a Dr?  
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 02:57:18 PM »
Same way the fool we have in the WH got to where he is.  Its not about merit anymore. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 03:05:25 PM »
did you hear how timid he was the few chances he got to speak?  WTF...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 03:19:00 PM »
Fuck him.  He either goes or goes to prison.

^^^^ This.