Author Topic: Yoga is great  (Read 3927 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Yoga is great
« on: May 08, 2010, 09:58:56 PM »
 Yoga is awesome. I know a lot of you all are too macho to do yoga, but it is an amazing thing to do.

Great workout, great for health, makes you feel amazing, very spiritual thing to do.

Last week I started doing 30 mins of yoga before lifting. I'm gonna keep it up.

I used to do 2 hours of yoga every day. And back then my mind was sharp and I was always happy. I need to get back into it.

If you havn't tried it. You should give it a try.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Yoga is great
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 10:00:29 PM »
Tai Chi and meditation are also very healthy for you.
X

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 11:34:23 AM »
If your trying to build muscle I'd swap the yoga sessions after your weights. That way you at least have a pump when your trying to impress the chicks.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 11:46:19 AM »
if you're gay

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 11:51:56 AM »
they say its good for the organs, i do one hour session once a week, buy as far as mental it only gives a slightly sence of wellbeeing, meditation for the brain is 20x more powerful than yoga.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 11:53:32 AM »
sevastase, yoga comes from the prehistoric aliens, they did it to adapt to the earth enviroment, but trust me the yhe yoga they did is nothing like the yoga in modern day.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 11:56:13 AM »
I've done it and it does make you feel good. I'm not sure why though but gives you a natural high almost

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 11:58:12 AM »
sevastase, yoga comes from the prehistoric aliens, they did it to adapt to the earth enviroment, but trust me the yhe yoga they did is nothing like the yoga in modern day.
:D

my friend ..yoga was devised in Lemuria by the first colonist..the reptilians to open up reptilian DNA ;)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 12:01:49 PM »

my friend ..yoga was devised in Lemuria by the first colonist..the reptilians to open up reptilian DNA ;)

I've been looking for Hitler all over Antarctica, where is he you son of a bitch?
from incomplete data

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2010, 12:08:17 PM »

could be but they also needed it to stay healthy

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2010, 12:11:46 PM »
I prefer to get laid

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2010, 12:16:41 PM »
open up dna

ROFL!  :D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2010, 12:17:45 PM »
I think the greatest thing to realize in the coming years is that there is no "outside". Everything is a manifestation of ourselves, a mirror of our own inner world and the shadow is manifesting more and more if we don' start looking at it and ourselves, confronting our own darkness and unconsciousness.

We can run away, try to "disconnect" from the system, get into self-sustained living, "preparing" for when "the shit hits the fan. All this is futile and useless if we don't face the "shit" in ourselves, because that is what we keep manifesting.

I think the best thing we can do in order to heal this world and manifest change for the better is by looking at our own personal shadows and make them conscious, shining light onto darkness. We can talk, debate and discuss all day and night long, but it comes down to each one of us how we take care of ourselves and how much we are willing to face ourselves beyond the ego.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2010, 12:18:53 PM »

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2010, 12:21:50 PM »
Gay men say taking it up the ass is great too, but I'll just take their word for it
You Can't Do It!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 12:21:59 PM »
I prefer to get laid

its good, you open up the kundalini energy during orgasm

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 12:27:57 PM »
The current propaganda is in full effect trough the media. All you see lately on tv is how guys act like females and females acting more tough in a boyish ways. The idea is to create a singularity, to create confusion about the indentity. Once people have accepted the singularity it will be easy to make a half human half cyborg with no emotions. Thats the agenda but i doubt it will happen, too much people are starting to think, and you only need 5% of the population to create a change, the past has proven that.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 12:31:27 PM »
Gay men say taking it up the ass is great too, but I'll just take their word for it
[/quote

you can get a good look at your butcher....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 02:34:11 PM »
could be but they also needed it to stay healthy
no

you lack the basic info for what you are talking about

Lemuria was inhabited by reptilians

the human experiment has reptilian genetics in various percentages

to open up reptilan DNA they devised yoga, and yes it was different in it's incipient form

nothing to do with "heath conscious"

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 03:12:25 PM »
too ghey dude
I

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 04:20:06 PM »
Tai Chi and meditation are also very healthy for you.

agree.  meditaion is great.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 04:56:35 PM »
 If you do Yoga properly, it is a meditation.

You control your breath and syncronize your breath with your movements, so that you are basically controlling everything about your body, the movements, the breath, everything.

Beginners at yoga are usually basically just stretching. So they say "Huh, is this it? This is weak." But they are not doing it properly.

After I do yoga I feel like I just meditated, got a massage, and got laid. It's great.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2010, 05:08:05 PM »
If you do Yoga properly, it is a meditation.

You control your breath and syncronize your breath with your movements, so that you are basically controlling everything about your body, the movements, the breath, everything.

Beginners at yoga are usually basically just stretching. So they say "Huh, is this it? This is weak." But they are not doing it properly.

After I do yoga I feel like I just meditated, got a massage, and got laid. It's great.

its like the first minutes of meditation, it doesnt take you to a higher altitude

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2010, 05:53:07 PM »

its like the first minutes of meditation, it doesnt take you to a higher altitude

That's why yogis do closed eye meditation too. Usually before and after the yoga routine. Sit in lotus position and go into another world. The yoga and the closed eye meditation are both important and both useful.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2010, 12:55:29 AM »
That's why yogis do closed eye meditation too. Usually before and after the yoga routine. Sit in lotus position and go into another world. The yoga and the closed eye meditation are both important and both useful.
so ...how do you manage to mix yoga and cocksucking ?