Author Topic: Obama: "I don't know how to work an Ipod" - Most brilliant Pres. Eva? ? ?  (Read 4304 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
It's funny to see how, especially in the US, so many people still fall into the trap of believing the front man (of anything, including political parties) is the root of all evil. The president (yes, for all of your two parties...) is the fruit of the tree, not the root. How childish to try to blame everything on the media relations guy of an organization, i.e., the president. He is just a figurehead who reads the speeches that are written for him. It's so bizarre to see kids getting extremely worked up about him personally, essentially (or even literally) declaring him the antichrist.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Funny, when Bush was president people like yourself did not say the same thing.   

As for Obama - fuck him and fuck everyone who supports him and what he represents.   

Let him go lecture someone else and leave the rest of us alone. 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Funny, when Bush was president people like yourself did not say the same thing.   

As for Obama - fuck him and fuck everyone who supports him and what he represents.   

Let him go lecture someone else and leave the rest of us alone. 

Well, I was. Bush is a borderline retard, yes. But I don't blame him for going to war anywhere. He got his marching orders, just like Obama and any other president.

Also: "fuck everyone who supports him?" Don't you ever say to yourself: "Maybe, if the majority of my fellow citizens think differently from me, could there be a slight chance that they are right and I am wrong?". I'll be the last person to say that the majority is always right. But to automatically assume that the majority is always wrong is infantile.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No, because the majority does not support him, and even less when it comes to his NWO agenda. 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Is this is a serious issue?  Of course not.

But to me, it just shows the complete comfort this pofs has with blatantly lying about anything and everything.  If someone will tell lies for even shit like this, well, you think they dont lie about big things?

Plus, who the hell is he to lecture us?  This dirtbag thinks he is doing us a favor by being president.  If anything, this empty suit do-nothing should be on hand and foot thanking this nation for what it gave him and his family. 

Maybe this ungrateful prick should go to Kenya and see how great it is over there. 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
No, because the majority does not support him, and even less when it comes to his NWO agenda. 
There you go again. "His agenda"? He doesn't have one, besides the one his bosses have given him. Blame them, not him. He's just doing his job: representing the people that paid to get him there. Just like any other white collar worker. I know it is easier to blame individuals for things you don't like, but people are expected to grow out of such simplistic world views when they reach their teens.

But to me, it just shows the complete comfort this pofs has with blatantly lying about anything and everything.  If someone will tell lies for even shit like this, well, you think they dont lie about big things?{/quote]I lie all the time at work. Big lies, small lies, evasions, etc. I'm there to achieve a result, not to audition for a sainthood.

Plus, who the hell is he to lecture us?  This dirtbag thinks he is doing us a favor by being president.  If anything, this empty suit do-nothing should be on hand and foot thanking this nation for what it gave him and his family. 

Maybe this ungrateful prick should go to Kenya and see how great it is over there. 
Again such childish personal attacks. You haven't got a clue what he thinks, nor does anybody else besides he himself. Grow up and wake up to the fact that his bosses are laughing their asses off at the stupidity you're displaying. They'll throw him to the wolves when it suits them, and simpletons like you will be content with that and never go after the people really in charge. Why anybody over five falls for this shit is beyond me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ::)  ::)

So who is "really" in charge?

Give me names.

And please dont refer me to a David Icke book or article. 

And BTW - we all have a choice and he chose to represent "their" agenda.  So yes, he is to blame since he is willingly acting as a proxy. 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
::)  ::)

So who is "really" in charge?

Give me names.
I believe that in the US a lot of campaign contributions are done out in the open? If so, you undoubtedly can find this information yourself. Money goes from the corporations to the party funds. Then the party decides who will be the cheery face they throw on camera. Who actually does that? I don't know. Official power and actual power are not always interchangeable.

But just one that I seem to remember reading somewhere: didn't Goldman Sachs donate 1 million?

And BTW - we all have a choice and he chose to represent "their" agenda.  So yes, he is to blame since he is willingly acting as a proxy. 
Yes, he did. Because if he didn't, he wouldn't be in the White House. Just like every other president. That is the core of the problem: you cannot get someone as president without them being bought and paid for.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Agreed.  That is why I am in favor of gridlock and taking away as much power as possible from this power mad psychos. 

Term limits should be at least a start. 

We also need to shrink the govt at least by 50% IMHO.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Agreed.  That is why I am in favor of gridlock and taking away as much power as possible from this power mad psychos. 

Term limits should be at least a start. 

We also need to shrink the govt at least by 50% IMHO.
Agreed. A few suggestions (valid not just for the US, but basically any republic):

- a president must have at least X (20 or so?) years of experience working in real business. No more career politicians who never produced anything in their lives.

- no second terms ever. This should stop presidents from pandering. And it's absurd to assume that, e.g., the US can't find a suitable replacement out of a pool of over 300 million people every 4 years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You should see the people who run for Senate! 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
another:

- campaign contributions cannot total more than $100 pppa, covering everything from county level up to federal. And corporations should not be considered persons.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
You should see the people who run for Senate! 

Senate level is too detailed for me to ever look into, not being from the US. But I take it that it is worse there?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ha ha.  You have no idea the freak show in the Senate.  Think about the Star Wars bar scene. 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Ha ha.  You have no idea the freak show in the Senate.  Think about the Star Wars bar scene. 
Don't mention that. The nerd is strong in this one. ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Rush hitting on this now. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Rush hitting on this now. 

Has it right,McCain a big idiot because he couldnt email[of course it was because of his injuries serving the country at the age when Obama was rabble rousing as a community organiser].Now he admits he[obama] is an idiot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm not upset at his not being able to use the ipod. 

What pissed me off was his message, which is disgusting.  He really is a wannabe dictator. 

He sounds pissed off he cant control the media 100% and the way info is disseminated when he himself got elected due to the use of the things he is now complaining about. 

What rotten asshole the dingbats of the country elected. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
“You’re coming of age in a 24/7 media environment that bombards us with all kinds of content and exposes us to all kinds of arguments, some of which don’t always rank all that high on the truth meter,” Mr Obama said at Hampton University, Virginia.

________________________ ________________________ ________

No kidding you lying sack of shit. 

Dang.   :-\