Author Topic: Tiger Woods ya'll.....Tiger Woods ya'll....he ain't all good ya'll....  (Read 68206 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Withdrawn.........hahaha ha, much like his scrotum when his wife stomped his ass.   8)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I think he wanted to try and get back into it to play the big tournaments he is sucking it up lately I would expect him to take some time off.

LOL at the hate he is golf game is getting b/c of his off the course antics it wouldnt matter if tiger missed every cut for the rest of his career he would still be the best golfer to have ever played the game.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
I think he wanted to try and get back into it to play the big tournaments he is sucking it up lately I would expect him to take some time off.

LOL at the hate he is golf game is getting b/c of his off the course antics it wouldnt matter if tiger missed every cut for the rest of his career he would still be the best golfer to have ever played the game.

Nah....he still hasn't caught Nicklaus....and now he may never.   8)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Nah....he still hasn't caught Nicklaus....and now he may never.   8)
LOL how long was nicklaus's career?

how many other dominating players did nicklaus play against?

face it brosky love him or hate him he is hands down the most dominating golfer that has ever played the game.

what youre doing is comparing wins, which can present a number of problems, number of players in the field, skill of those players etc...

tiger is without a doubt the best golfer to ever play the game and I wouldnt count him out just yet if theres one thing we know about tiger its that he is capable of some amazing shit..so dont be suprised to see him kicking ass in another 6 months

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
LOL how long was nicklaus's career?

how many other dominating players did nicklaus play against?

face it brosky love him or hate him he is hands down the most dominating golfer that has ever played the game.

what youre doing is comparing wins, which can present a number of problems, number of players in the field, skill of those players etc...

tiger is without a doubt the best golfer to ever play the game and I wouldnt count him out just yet if theres one thing we know about tiger its that he is capable of some amazing shit..so dont be suprised to see him kicking ass in another 6 months

you obviously know very little about the history of golf, my man.  Jack played against ALL-TIME greats.....Palmer, Watson, Player, Trevino, etc... on a weekly basis.  Out of todays players who will be considered an all-time great?  Maybe Mickelson, but who else?  He is a dominating player, for his time period, no doubt.  But that doesn't make him the greatest of all-time...he still hasn't proven it over the long haul.  Don't feel bad, you are just another caught up in the ESPN era of golf where nothing that happened pre-Tiger matters.  8)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
you obviously know very little about the history of golf, my man.  Jack played against ALL-TIME greats.....Palmer, Watson, Player, Trevino, etc... on a weekly basis.  Out of todays players who will be considered an all-time great?  Maybe Mickelson, but who else?  He is a dominating player, for his time period, no doubt.  But that doesn't make him the greatest of all-time...he still hasn't proven it over the long haul.  Don't feel bad, you are just another caught up in the ESPN era of golf where nothing that happened pre-Tiger matters.  8)
LOL my man ive followed golf for a long time before tiger and will continue...he is not a dominating player, he is THE dominating player no other player to have ever played golf has dominated as much as tiger has...again your talking about success over a career, name one person who has had as much success or was as dominant in the same amount of time as tiger has?

thats what makes him the greatest to have ever played

funny that you think mickelson might be considered an all time great but you dont tiger will be...I got news for you bro he already IS considered one of the all time greats...and im the one who doesnt pay attention to golf  ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
LOL my man ive followed golf for a long time before tiger and will continue...he is not a dominating player, he is THE dominating player no other player to have ever played golf has dominated as much as tiger has...again your talking about success over a career, name one person who has had as much success or was as dominant in the same amount of time as tiger has?

thats what makes him the greatest to have ever played

funny that you think mickelson might be considered an all time great but you dont tiger will be...I got news for you bro he already IS considered one of the all time greats...and im the one who doesnt pay attention to golf  ::)

um, where did I say that Tigger wouldn't be considered an all-time great?  that is absurd.  I meant that out of tiger's contemporaries, who will be considered one.....very, very few, if any.  Jury is out on Mickelson, and there is NOBODY else.  Hence, part of Tigers dominance is because of the weaker competition.  Players today just rely on superior equipment and they aren't as hungry because of all the endorsement deals.  Guys like Jack and Palmer won $15k for winning the freakin' US Open.  They did it because of heart.  Something I honestly never questioned about Tiger.....until all this happened....his "withdraw" is a telling sign.    When Wie did this she was vilified, lets see what is said, if anything, about Tiger.

And you can check back with me if/when he has the all-time majors record before declaring him the greatest.   8)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
um, where did I say that Tigger wouldn't be considered an all-time great?  that is absurd.  I meant that out of tiger's contemporaries, who will be considered one.....very, very few, if any.  Jury is out on Mickelson, and there is NOBODY else.  Hence, part of Tigers dominance is because of the weaker competition.  Players today just rely on superior equipment and they aren't as hungry because of all the endorsement deals.  Guys like Jack and Palmer won $15k for winning the freakin' US Open.  They did it because of heart.  Something I honestly never questioned about Tiger.....until all this happened....his "withdraw" is a telling sign.    When Wie did this she was vilified, lets see what is said, if anything, about Tiger.

And you can check back with me if/when he has the all-time majors record before declaring him the greatest.   8)
ahh well in that case...els, mickelson, furyk, singh, harrington and mark my words kim...its not that tiger doesnt play against stiff competition bro its that he dominates so completely when he is on that it seems like he doesnt have any competition...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
ahh well in that case...els, mickelson, furyk, singh, harrington and mark my words kim...its not that tiger doesnt play against stiff competition bro its that he dominates so completely when he is on that it seems like he doesnt have any competition...

I wouldn't put any of those guys in the all-time greats list.....Els and Harrington are two of my faves, but they have a ways to.....I really like AK too.  He has the makeup to be an incredible player...talent plus fearless. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I wouldn't put any of those guys in the all-time greats list.....Els and Harrington are two of my faves, but they have a ways to.....I really like AK too.  He has the makeup to be an incredible player...talent plus fearless. 
I'll add John Daley the dude can play drunk, fat and smoking cigs all day my type of guy. ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
I'll add John Daley the dude can play drunk, fat and smoking cigs all day my type of guy. ;D

haha, Daly would be my pick to play a round or two with for sure!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Re: Tiger Woods ya'll.....Tiger Woods ya'll....he ain't all good ya'll....
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2010, 05:21:30 PM »
haha......lost in a playoff after leading by 4 strokes going into the final round......in his own tourney !!!!! hahaha.....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 02:59:06 AM »
haha......lost in a playoff after leading by 4 strokes going into the final round......in his own tourney !!!!! hahaha.....
He is definately on a downward spiral these days in all ways.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2010, 05:10:27 AM »
He is definately on a downward spiral these days in all ways.

It was funny 5 yrs ago when all the "expert" golf analysts, most of which didn't even follow the sport until Tiger was on the scene, had already annointed him the greatest of all time and he was gonna smash Jack's majors record.......well, well, well how things do change..... ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2010, 09:44:15 AM »
you obviously know very little about the history of golf, my man.  Jack played against ALL-TIME greats.....Palmer, Watson, Player, Trevino, etc... on a weekly basis.  Out of todays players who will be considered an all-time great?  Maybe Mickelson, but who else?  He is a dominating player, for his time period, no doubt.  But that doesn't make him the greatest of all-time...he still hasn't proven it over the long haul.  Don't feel bad, you are just another caught up in the ESPN era of golf where nothing that happened pre-Tiger matters.  8)
good point, i'm not a golf fan but am tired of having tiger woods shoved on me every time  i check other real sports scores or read a newspaper. everyday for the last week tigers pic was in my local paper. he lost the last tourney he was in  whose pic was in paper tiger woods win or lose he's always in the forefront.
F

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 01:25:52 PM »
good point, i'm not a golf fan but am tired of having tiger woods shoved on me every time  i check other real sports scores or read a newspaper. everyday for the last week tigers pic was in my local paper. he lost the last tourney he was in  whose pic was in paper tiger woods win or lose he's always in the forefront.

Spot on and one of the biggest reasons I get annoyed in regards to him.  The media fell in love with him and just won't let it go.  Even with all the crap they are DYING for him to win again so they can write that "feel good" story of him overcoming adversity......

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 06:25:14 AM »

haha, I freakin' LOVE IT...... where are all his nuthuggers from 3 or 4 yrs ago?

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-matchplay

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 09:35:39 AM »
yet there again his pic was in my paper with scant mention of the top qualifiers, in other words tiger didn't make the cut tournament inconsequential. it's like bodybuilding in a way, you want to sell mags put arnold s. on the cover, and he didn't compete forever.
F

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 11:40:57 AM »
yet there again his pic was in my paper with scant mention of the top qualifiers, in other words tiger didn't make the cut tournament inconsequential. it's like bodybuilding in a way, you want to sell mags put arnold s. on the cover, and he didn't compete forever.

So true.  Golf dug themselves into this whole by acting like Woods won every tourney, greatest ever, etc... instead of just using him to promote the sport, it's almost like they used golf to promote him.  Sad part is there are some GREAT young players right now with a ton of charisma and ability.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 02:09:55 PM »
So true.  Golf dug themselves into this whole by acting like Woods won every tourney, greatest ever, etc... instead of just using him to promote the sport, it's almost like they used golf to promote him.  Sad part is there are some GREAT young players right now with a ton of charisma and ability.
Yea they should of stuck with John Daly things may of worked out better.  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 02:11:22 PM »
Yea they should of stuck with John Daly things may of worked out better.  ;D

Budweiser and Jack Daniels would have been the primary sponsors.... ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 02:22:25 PM »
Budweiser and Jack Daniels would have been the primary sponsors.... ;D
Yea and we might have CalvinH as a pro spokesman you never know he may of picked up his game with these sponsors. 8)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 02:56:46 PM »
Yea and we might have CalvinH as a pro spokesman you never know he may of picked up his game with these sponsors. 8)

I don't know I think he has been putting in A LOT of time with those sponsors over the years and he hasn't made it yet....  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
bump....

;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
R