Author Topic: People who places to much worth in bbing?  (Read 3296 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
People who places to much worth in bbing?
« on: May 09, 2010, 02:21:25 PM »
Specifically, drug users.
Making gains yourself is great and it's a minor accomplishment in life.  When I see guys on gear posting shots on their Facebook page to "chart their progress", it's honestly hard to watch.
I gained 50lbs lean mass clean over the years.  You know how many people I tell every week, none.
Posting shots to get praise for "your" drug accomplishments is absolutely ridiculous.  Yes, you gained a little more size than the other guy at the gym because you take dbol and test, amazing.

This isn't a knock to roids users, but to those who somehow confuse personal achievement, with personal addiction or habit.
You take drugs and workout, we got it.  Let's not make it more than it really is.
N

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: People who places to much worth in bbing?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 02:28:03 PM »
Making gains yourself is great and it's a minor accomplishment in life.  When I see guys on gear posting shots on their Facebook page to "chart their progress", it's honestly hard to watch.
I gained 50lbs lean mass clean over the years.  You know how many people I tell every week, none.
Posting shots to get praise for "your" drug accomplishments is absolutely ridiculous.  Yes, you gained a little more size than the other guy at the gym because you take dbol and test, amazing.

This isn't a knock to roids users, but to those who somehow confuse personal achievement, with personal addiction or habit.
You take drugs and workout, we got it.  Let's not make it more than it really is.
basically Facebook attention whores who use drugs...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 02:40:14 PM »
basically Facebook attention whores who use drugs...
Not even.  If someone is on gas, then posts a few shots, fine.  But don't post your "progress" shots.

"Don't mean to be blasting the bodybuilding stuff every time I add a pic. Just documenting progress"

Documenting the "hard work" and dedication I have towards this "sport".  haha, what a joke.  Especially, when I see how most clowns train.  I'd hate to see most people's diet, who claim to be "hardcore".
Don't portray something you're not, a bodybuilder.
BOOSH!
N

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 02:47:32 PM »

I've been here since 2006 and you've told us plenty times that you've made extraordinary natural progress. In fact it's too many times to count.
from incomplete data

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 02:54:48 PM »
little more?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 02:56:57 PM »
I've been here since 2006 and you've told us plenty times that you've made extraordinary natural progress. In fact it's too many times to count.
When the topic comes to that on here, of course I note it to prove a point.  I don't post shots on Facebook hoping somebody praises my gains...for drug use.
Big difference.

When the subject of bb comes up in person, I don't start chiming..."I gained 50lbs with no drugs."  Nobody cares anyhow. ;)
N

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 03:00:36 PM »
I remember when making gains was exciting. Now I just don't care that much. I wish I did and had the same motivation but I think as you get older and been around the block a couple times, it loses it's allure.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 03:03:06 PM »
get a decent ripped torso shot as your profile picture.

I suggest low carbing for a few days followed by a quick carb up.

Girls will go wild when they see the pic and You'll be attracting messages left and right

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 03:05:34 PM »
We all know those that want praise for the gains they make on gear.  We also know how they look like crap off gear.  That's why so many guys deny using steroids. They want all the praise but deep down they know they look like crap without the assist.  

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2010, 03:05:48 PM »
get a decent ripped torso shot as your profile picture.

I suggest low carbing for a few days followed by a quick carb up.

Girls will go wild when they see the pic and You'll be attracting messages left and right
I don't think most women even care, other than high school girls maybe.  Or clenbuterol cougars.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2010, 03:06:35 PM »
We all know those that want praise for the gains they make on gear.  We also know how they look like crap off gear.  That's why so many guys deny using steroids. They want all the praise but deep down they know they look like crap without the assist.  
Worse, looking like utter shit, while on.  Then me telling you how drugs are a fucking joke, then smoking twice the weight you lift.  Harsh...hahah
N

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2010, 03:12:36 PM »
What's your diet like Croatch?

Are you a fast metabolism/eat anything and still ripped guy?

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2010, 03:14:00 PM »
croatch ....   he used steroids like all of us juice monkeys.

hes bitter now.  uncool.
I

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2010, 03:24:10 PM »
croatch ....   he used steroids like all of us juice monkeys.

hes bitter now.  uncool.
Not bitter.  I just feel bad for these tools who pretend to be bbers.  Is making gains naturally really so hard?
How could you be bitter towards people who have horrid gains on drugs and you surpass them without?
What's your diet like Croatch?

Are you a fast metabolism/eat anything and still ripped guy?
With a bit of muscle, I'm sure I burn a ton of calories doing nothing.  Pretty much always lean.  For me, I eat horrid these days, but maintain enough calories to look halfway decent.  I'll eat whatever though, just never fried food or fast food trash.
N

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2010, 03:33:54 PM »

I gained 50lbs lean mass clean over the years.  You know how many people I tell every week, none.

and by none you mean the 1000 members and lurkers that will read this this week -- less the gimmicks so that is at least 20 actual people

curious how many years did it take for you to pack on those 50 lbs lean mass clean?

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 03:35:17 PM »
i dont see the point in being "huge" anyway

Have a healthy, strong ripped physique is enough for me

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 03:40:48 PM »
Yes, people is places too much worth on many stuffs. 
My agree, wholehearts. 
Y

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 03:43:17 PM »
Yes, people is places too much worth on many stuffs. 
My agree, wholehearts. 

You scare me out of shit!!  :o

Bodybuilding is the muscle. 8)

HAHAHAHAHAahahahahahahuuuuuhahaa 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D 8)

8) 8)
from incomplete data

lesaucer

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 03:44:52 PM »

TRANSLATION: I am mad because every hot girls in my city post nice comments on this asshole juicehead dude at my gym body pics on facebook, while nobody post comments on my beautiful naturally attained physique picture, except my fat old best friend in high school...  :'(  :'(  :'(

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 04:08:55 PM »

another tear filled rant that crops up every couple of months fueled by croatch seeing a juicer at the gym who has been banging every broad that won't give him the time of day.

don't worry son, i'm sure out there somewhere theres hot blond who has a big rack and a dwarf fetish who'll find you attractive.
b

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 04:14:33 PM »
another tear filled rant that crops up every couple of months fueled by croatch seeing a juicer at the gym who has been banging every broad that won't give him the time of day.

don't worry son, i'm sure out there somewhere theres hot blond who has a big rack and a dwarf fetish who'll find you attractive.
We got it, you don't need to post on my every thread.  You need drugs to attain a mediocre physique.
The hurt runs deep here...haha
Another butt hurt getbigger. ;D  Happens all the time.
TRANSLATION: I am mad because every hot girls in my city post nice comments on this asshole juicehead dude at my gym body pics on facebook, while nobody post comments on my beautiful naturally attained physique picture, except my fat old best friend in high school...  Cry  Cry  Cry
Way off chief.  If I posted shots of who I'm speaking about, it would be abundantly clear.  Most juicers don't pull the best women...I see it all the time.  Implant, clenbuterol cougars....don't exactly get me excited.
N

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 05:02:29 PM »
Typically, the guys with the most cash get the hottest chicks, not the juicers. Trust me, a girl can careless if you have 22" arms if you make $25,000.
X

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2010, 05:42:14 PM »
Typically, the guys with the most cash get the hottest chicks, not the juicers. Trust me, a girl can careless if you have 22" arms if you make $25,000.
Brutal truth.  Well, quality women...8s and up.  On getbig, we just nail 9s and 10s...BOOM!!
N

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2010, 08:49:53 PM »
and by none you mean the 1000 members and lurkers that will read this this week -- less the gimmicks so that is at least 20 actual people

curious how many years did it take for you to pack on those 50 lbs lean mass clean?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2010, 08:56:16 PM »
"Without you I'm nothing"
            --Sandra Bernhard

"Without juice I'm nothing"
            --T. Prince