Author Topic: Toronto Police screw up badly  (Read 3696 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Toronto Police screw up badly
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2010, 09:50:42 PM »
not taking the polices side here but you havent really shown much, the guy ran we know that, he could have resisted we dont know that one way or the other...

they know why he ran yet?

From what I understand from eye witness accounts, he didn't do too much resisting, but took one heck of a beating.

No word yet on why he ran, or why he was even pulled over in the first place.
Considering what subsequently transpired, these seem rather irrelevant
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2010, 10:07:05 PM »
From what I understand from eye witness accounts, he didn't do too much resisting, but took one heck of a beating.

No word yet on why he ran, or why he was even pulled over in the first place.
Considering what subsequently transpired, these seem rather irrelevant
LOL what is he didnt do too much resisting?

did he resist or did he not?

I disagree its relevant to the situation at hand as is the reason he was pulled over in the first place.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2010, 10:15:38 PM »
LOL what is he didnt do too much resisting?

did he resist or did he not?

That was my sarcastic way of saying no he did not resist... unless you consider stopping a cops fist with your face a form of resistance.  :D

I disagree its relevant to the situation at hand as is the reason he was pulled over in the first place.

It is irrelevant. A cop can pull anyone over they want. Whether it was a justified stop or not is irrelevant.

The fact remains... this kid should not have been killed while in police custody.

Can you name a traffic infraction or any reason or warrant that would justify his being beaten to death?
At worst, he should have been arrested, but not beaten to death.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2010, 10:20:32 PM »
That was my sarcastic way of saying no he did not resist... unless you consider stopping a cops fist with your face a form of resistance.  :D

It is irrelevant. A cop can pull anyone over they want. Whether it was a justified stop or not is irrelevant.

The fact remains... this kid should not have been killed while in police custody.

Can you name a traffic infraction or any reason or warrant that would justify his being beaten to death?
At worst, he should have been arrested, but not beaten to death.
what proof do you have that he didnt resist?

the fact remains as well he shouldnt have ran...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2010, 10:36:39 PM »
what proof do you have that he didnt resist?

eye witness accounts

the fact remains as well he shouldnt have ran...

Of course he shouldn't have run, ...but running from the cops is no justificantion for them to beat you to death. It doesn't work like that up here, ...and despite attitudes of slavish deference to the police state so prevalent south of our mutual border, ...I suspect it doesn't work like that in the US either.

Cops are not 'the law'... they are law enforcement... meaning they enforce laws established by the Crown, ...and no where in the Canadian judicial code does it say cops are entitled to beat kids to death for having to chase them for a few minutes. Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka a husband & wife duo who raped and murdered at least 3 teens had police all over this province chasing them for close to a year before they finally caught up with them. If they didn't/couldn't beat them to death... I see no reason why they should be considered justified in beating this kid to death.

Seriously Tony... you need to go find a cop and give him a public blow job.
It would be far less embarrassing for you than to try to justify this kids death at the hands of the police.  :-\
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2010, 10:55:49 PM »
LMAO im not defending shit, im simply trying to get the facts and I know your ferver for condemning cops even when its not warranted so excuse me if im a tad skeptical of your version of the events... :P

you havent linked anything that says there was eye witness accounts, I never said that running constituted a beating but if he ran I could see him resisting when caught...you know that kinda goes right in line with running...

p.s. if i were to go please a police officer in public seeing as im not queer it would be a female who I would be pushing around and no, you in your halloween costume doesnt count so put your hand down  ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2010, 11:03:37 PM »
LMAO im not defending shit, im simply trying to get the facts and I know your ferver for condemning cops even when its not warranted so excuse me if im a tad skeptical of your version of the events... :P

you havent linked anything that says there was eye witness accounts, I never said that running constituted a beating but if he ran I could see him resisting when caught...you know that kinda goes right in line with running...

p.s. if i were to go please a police officer in public seeing as im not queer it would be a female who I would be pushing around and no, you in your halloween costume doesnt count so put your hand down  ;)

Does the phrase "I'd rather be sodomized by a chain saw" mean anything to you?  :-\
w