Author Topic: Do you dress like a bum after you started lifting?  (Read 986 times)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
Do you dress like a bum after you started lifting?
« on: May 10, 2010, 01:23:04 AM »
Something I was thinking about today.

I have probably gained about 60lbs of good size since high school after I started lifting.

I think in high school I focused more on dressing nicer etc. (designer clothing etc) as I wasn't as confident in myself because I was a skinny twig.

Now that I am a lot bigger and more confident, I am a T-shirt jeans kinda person, borderline sloppy, which I think isn't good either and needs a fixin.  Its like I got bigger and just didn't give a F!*& any more.

Anyone else experience this?

(Yes Homo)  

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Do you dress like a bum after you started lifting?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 01:42:28 AM »

I have probably gained about 60lbs of good size since high school after I started lifting.

I think in high school I focused more on dressing nicer etc. (designer clothing etc) as I wasn't as confident in myself because I was a skinny twig.

Now that I am a lot bigger and more confident, I am a T-shirt jeans kinda person, borderline sloppy, which I think isn't good either and needs a fixin.  Its like I got bigger and just didn't give a F!*& any more.

(Yes Homo)  

Post up your pic and show us this massive physique of yours Mr. Nakamoto.

I think it's just about getting older. High school kids are narcisists and self-absorbed and care way too much about what everyone thinks of them and what their style is and all that shit. When you get into your mid 20's you usually just stop giving a fuck.

I havn't got a haircut in almost a year. I just bought a bunch of generic 4 dollar shirts. I switch off between two pairs of jeans. DGAF mother fucker.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 02:11:12 AM »
Yes good insight.

Don't worry about my photo my #1 fan, I will post them soon enough.

I am still in need of a red light, a camera from the 70s, and a glass window pane to shoot my reflection in.

Once I find those they will be up. :)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 02:16:48 AM »
Yes good insight.

Don't worry about my photo my #1 fan, I will post them soon enough.

I am still in need of a red light, a camera from the 70s, and a glass window pane to shoot my reflection in.

Once I find those they will be up. :)
Just wear a big jacket like some people do in their pics when they are scared like you are. You can even put shoulder pads in it to make yourself look bigger.

Give us something here. I want a laugh.

epic_alien

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 02:54:02 AM »

(Yes Homo)  

andrew?