Author Topic: You can't touch this!  (Read 5072 times)

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: You can't touch this!
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 06:33:12 PM »
actually, i honestly think that most broads don't dig the "he might be gay" vibe that my look sends out

*note to self- shave head and grow a goatee*

How old are you? If you don’t mind me asking.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2010, 06:35:50 PM »
Nice girls but they dont beat this one!

and this:
&feature=related

.....and this...
&feature=related

jesus christ, thats perfection.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2010, 06:36:17 PM »
actually, i honestly think that most broads don't dig the "he might be gay" vibe that my look sends out

*note to self- shave head and grow a goatee*

JNN, I told you before to lose the sissy boy haircut...The majority of girls you are going to attract with that look are going to be pre-teens and friend girls....Get a fade with a 5 o'clock shadow look
You Can't Do It!!!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2010, 06:42:26 PM »
maybe,

brotha's are more into fat white girls

@dolson
 the thing is i'm already a douchebag and i'm half spainish so i think my only choice is to be a DJ at this point

actually, I used to lie to my grandmother and told her i was a DJ on the weekends to cover for the fact that I started working as a stripper...maybe that counts

If you're not getting daily trim with 2 out of 3, playing the same trance beat for 2 1/2 hours straight ain't going to help.  Being a DJ is only going to get you a shitty pencil-thin beard and a belief that flicking a toggle back and forth in a random pattern constitutes being a musician.  

Tell the side-breezers that you're full Spanish.  The kind of chick that will peel her gap for a turd like you is the kind of chick that can't tell Spanish from Mongolian, so there's no need to mention the "half" part in the Spanish.  
Y

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2010, 06:46:15 PM »
JNN, I told you before to lose the sissy boy haircut...The majority of girls you are going to attract with that look are going to be pre-teens and friend girls....Get a fade with a 5 o'clock shadow look

I really don’t think the metrosexual thing is his problem, but it wouldn’t hurt to find out. He could abandon all the ways of a metro sexual. Shave his head, grow the goatee.. stop shaving your body. Think masculine, act masculine… see what happens.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2010, 06:46:55 PM »
How old are you? If you don’t mind me asking.

i know about sex appeal brother and i never put "pussy on the pedestal".  I do get hot girls hot girls

it's just (and i'm gonna go on my "Albany NY" rant) the girls in albany are EXTREMELY frigid...even the ugly ones.  So, even though i'm currently 31 and have a good amount of "experience", this time i'm spending in Albany is fucking about with my mojo

@TheRealist- sorry bro- the hair stays

@dolson- "peel her gap for a turd like you"= PURE GOLD  ;D