Author Topic: NFL rookie of the yr fails drug test  (Read 3630 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
NFL rookie of the yr fails drug test
« on: May 11, 2010, 07:17:19 AM »
Brain Cushing, LB , Houston Texans, and NFL rookie of the yr is reported to have failed a drug test for PED ( perfomnace enhancement drugs) . He may be suspended for at least 4 games next season and be required to give back his award.

I don't want anyone to ever try and tell me that BB is no different when it comes to PED/steroids.
When was the last time pro BB ever tested and busted any pro for steroids!?
Other major sports may NOT be perfect but at least they do something real to decrease roid use.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: NFL rookie of the yr fails drug test
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 07:26:38 AM »
Brain Cushing, LB , Houston Texans, and NFL rookie of the yr is reported to have failed a drug test for PED ( perfomnace enhancement drugs) . He may be suspended for at least 4 games next season and be required to give back his award.

I don't want anyone to ever try and tell me that BB is no different when it comes to PED/steroids.
Other major sports may NOT be perfect but at least they do something real to decrease roid use.

You just now found this out?? He has been on juice since high school.  :o
D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 07:34:00 AM »
You just now found this out?? He has been on juice since high school.  :o
He may have been, bottom line is at least the NFL is trying to do somethging serious to stem the tide of drug use.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 07:35:15 AM »
He may have been, bottom line is at least the NFL is trying to do somethging serious to stem the tide of drug use.

http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/ot-brian-cushing-roids-no-way

:o
D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 07:39:27 AM »
Drugs will be in sports forever.  Why can people figure this out?  He is one of hundreds of pro football players on steroids.  He just got caught.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 07:49:59 AM »
Drugs will be in sports forever.  Why can people figure this out?  He is one of hundreds of pro football players on steroids.  He just got caught.
Yes, but like a cop won't catch everypne who goes over the speed limit, by busting a few , it keeps the worst from driving drunk at 100mph on the sidewalk.

What cracks me up is how so many say
1. " Drug testing is a joke and will never work"
BUT
2. " drug testing will ruin BB and everyone will look like male fitness models".
Hmmmm, for a policy that doesn't work it sure as hell makes everyone think twice doesn't it.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 07:55:56 AM »
what a shocker! ::)

nice bitch tits, giving Johnny O a run for his money

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 07:59:43 AM »

dude he's been on the sauce for like 3-4 years, of course hes gonna fail

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 08:33:43 AM »

Yeah, the idea is to weed out the worst offenders to keep things from getting too crazy.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 08:45:48 AM »
If you have seen Cushing in person you would understand he's the type of guy who has to work at being big and muscular. Missing a couple weeks of eating big and lifting, his weight is going to drop somewhat quickly. The opposite is his former teammate Rey Maualuga, who is naturally huge and big framed (Samoan power). He does not  have to work at staying that way, the way Cushing does.

I can't fault any NFL player from using. Every week is like being in a car wreak on their bodies. Most any player suffers  minor to major injury each game. I think the teams are making too much demand on the players physical (including the CNS) recovering abilities  week after week, for a full season. And than come the playoff games for some. The NFL has got to get real and allow a certain amount of chemical aid, under doctors control, for the players. So many players, after retirement, have serious medical issues. Any may still require operations to correct injury, when playing in the NFL, most of their remaining lives..
F

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2010, 08:52:25 AM »
If you have seen Cushing in person you would understand he's the type of guy who has to work at being big and muscular. Missing a couple weeks of eating big and lifting, his weight is going to drop somewhat quickly. The opposite is his former teammate Rey Maualuga, who is naturally huge and big framed (Samoan power). He does not  have to work at staying that way, the way Cushing does.

I can't fault any NFL player from using. Every week is like being in a car wreak on their bodies. Most any player suffers  minor to major injury each game. I think the teams are making too much demand on the players physical (including the CNS) recovering abilities  week after week, for a full season. And than come the playoff games for some. The NFL has got to get real and allow a certain amount of chemical aid, under doctors control, for the players. So many players, after retirement, have serious medical issues. Any may still require operations to correct injury, when playing in the NFL, most of their remaining lives..
That I agree with! Good post.
The real health risks in football have very little to do with steroids. In fact, proper use may help them recover and avoid health problems from wear and tear on their body.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 08:54:21 AM »

3-4 years? looks like he was on in high school  ::)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2010, 09:49:27 AM »
When will the world grow up and realize that in every pro sport worldwide that has athletes making millions for themselves, sponsors and their organizations; are using chemical aids to stay on top of their game.  Some athletes are using and they really don't have a clue that they are.  Sponsorship dollars for private doctors handle that for them...
You Can't Do It!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2010, 09:51:33 AM »
Coach knows all about this ;)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 09:55:26 AM »
what a shocker! ::)

nice bitch tits, giving Johnny O a run for his money

brian bosworth the 2nd.  anyway...brian did say that's the only way a white guy is going to keep up with the brothers.  f##k usc.  reggie "cash" bush need to give back his trophy too.  >:(

staight up usc hater here.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 09:56:48 AM »
When will the world grow up and realize that in every pro sport worldwide that has athletes making millions for themselves, sponsors and their organizations; are using chemical aids to stay on top of their game.  Some athletes are using and they really don't have a clue that they are.  Sponsorship dollars for private doctors handle that for them...

the "world" realizes it.  many of these "omg he's on steroids" stories are met with a cold shoulder.  most people understand it.  any guy who's played football past the junior high level knows that it comes along with the territory if you want to make it past high school.  the 3 or 4 dudes that went on to play in college (only 1 in division 1) were 100% sauced up senior year of high school.
Deep Tissue Massage

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 10:05:16 AM »
the "world" realizes it.  many of these "omg he's on steroids" stories are met with a cold shoulder.  most people understand it.  any guy who's played football past the junior high level knows that it comes along with the territory if you want to make it past high school.  the 3 or 4 dudes that went on to play in college (only 1 in division 1) were 100% sauced up senior year of high school.

I have to disagree with you on the highschool part. As I know there are thousands of high school football players that do use, I have had buddies that have made it to D1 football on national contending programs that I know for a fact didn't use when they were high school.  Now, after their 1st year in college every single one of them blew up about 20lbs. Or more and kept growing.
You Can't Do It!!!

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 10:21:56 AM »
3-4 years? looks like he was on in high school  ::)
do some research, its kinda common knowledge. read about him senior year high school... instead rolling your fucking eyes go do some research

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 11:14:57 AM »
I have to disagree with you on the highschool part. As I know there are thousands of high school football players that do use, I have had buddies that have made it to D1 football on national contending programs that I know for a fact didn't use when they were high school.  Now, after their 1st year in college every single one of them blew up about 20lbs. Or more and kept growing.

thanks for being real.  now...we know boycubpiglet never suited up in high school...just a bbing junk gear user.  i was 195 70" SS senior in high school quad A LA and i grew to that size from 160 in 9th grade on sleep, eating, partying and playing ball, could have probably got in bottom D1 program if i didnt lose interest.  all natural in h.s.  mal...i think black college like ronnie coleman.  both of those guys werent on s##t during the days before they entered college.  im guessing nothing  in.  alotta bad a$$ athletics that dont need needles.  at the avg mid-get bber thinks everyone uses to get some muscle.        

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2010, 11:49:51 AM »
From his trainer..

www.defrancostraining.co m

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2010, 12:15:39 PM »
thanks for being real.  now...we know boycubpiglet never suited up in high school...just a bbing junk gear user.  i was 195 70" SS senior in high school quad A LA and i grew to that size from 160 in 9th grade on sleep, eating, partying and playing ball, could have probably got in bottom D1 program if i didnt lose interest.  all natural in h.s.  mal...i think black college like ronnie coleman.  both of those guys werent on s##t during the days before they entered college.  im guessing nothing  in.  alotta bad a$$ athletics that dont need needles.  at the avg mid-get bber thinks everyone uses to get some muscle.        
Seriously man. I can only understand less than a quater of what you post.
Cant you post in english?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 12:17:19 PM »
Seriously man. I can only understand less than a quater of what you post.
Cant you post in english?

it's not important what you understand.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 12:20:06 PM »

football players take steroids big surprise, steroid taking in all sports should be mandatory, if i'm paying top dollar to watch these guys i want to see the best. i remember watching mark mc. taje batting practice in philly it was a think of beauty every swing the ball was in the upper deck in the vet, some to deep center truly a specticle.
F

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 12:56:35 PM »
D