Author Topic: The ONLY reason Nasser lost the 97 Olympia  (Read 22371 times)

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
Re: The ONLY reason Nasser lost the 97 Olympia
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2010, 12:58:08 PM »
Yates received the most gift wins of any Mr O winner

true winners should have been

93 FLex
94 Shawn
95 Nasser or KEvin
96 Nasser
97 Nasser

truly Yates was in the right place @ the right time

those who think he was such a great , complete dominant BB are deluded

Are you Nasser?  ;D

Seriously, you keep posting this same things over in almost every thread that involves bb from the 90s.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2010, 10:20:02 PM »
im just stating the truth that many ppl on these boards either dont like or refuse to acknowledge because they are such Dorian nuthuggers  :P

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2010, 12:28:58 AM »
im just stating the truth that many ppl on these boards either dont like or refuse to acknowledge because they are such Dorian nuthuggers  :P

No because they are not blinded by their nasser nuthhuggery like your cabal.

It's rather amusing that the TRUTH is too much for nasser and his sheep so they prefer to warp the truth to suit their fantasy world.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2010, 02:25:42 AM »
Nasser was big but he wasn't that aesthetic and his back sucked so get over it already - this is almost worse than ND and Hulkster and their constant flare ups.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2010, 08:59:00 AM »
Nasser should have won .. Dorian sure isn't aesthetic either .. How can Nasser win from the front and side yet they give it to Dorian because he won from the back pro bb judging is a farce
choice is an illusion

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2010, 09:03:55 AM »
Nasser should have won .. Dorian sure isn't aesthetic either .. How can Nasser win from the front and side yet they give it to Dorian because he won from the back pro bb judging is a farce

Nasser had such a weak back, that it would embarassing to give him anything. Every Mr.O had a great back and also was a warrior in the gym, Nasser had neither. Dorian was injured from his brutal training. Nasser was injured from synthol. Nasser was an embarrassment to the sport. Remember, he only had a few wins compared to Dorians numerous Mr. O wins. Nasser=OWNED

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2010, 10:03:50 AM »
Nasser had such a weak back, that it would embarassing to give him anything. Every Mr.O had a great back and also was a warrior in the gym, Nasser had neither. Dorian was injured from his brutal training. Nasser was injured from synthol. Nasser was an embarrassment to the sport. Remember, he only had a few wins compared to Dorians numerous Mr. O wins. Nasser=OWNED

Excellent point.

It wasn't like Nasser was winning shows left and right, but couldn't win the big one.

He has a few gran prix wins...which are little more than guest posings which happened to be judged and his ONLY  major show victoy was a gift...to be perfectly honest. Nasser placed exactly where he should have...he was good, not great.

Dorian may have had his flaws but when Nassr turned to the rear it was laughable

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2010, 09:01:59 PM »
Excellent point.

It wasn't like Nasser was winning shows left and right, but couldn't win the big one.

He has a few gran prix wins...which are little more than guest posings which happened to be judged and his ONLY  major show victoy was a gift...to be perfectly honest. Nasser placed exactly where he should have...he was good, not great.

Dorian may have had his flaws but when Nassr turned to the rear it was laughable

and if you turned to the rear in front of me it would be laughable too because i would slap your fat ass with a swift kick :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2010, 09:11:31 PM »
Shereeef....I would tape a hand grenade to your head and use you as a rocket-propelled-penis

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2010, 11:10:27 PM »

Incredible. That slaps Nasser around all day.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2010, 11:13:12 PM »
nasser's back actually wasnt 'horrible' or 'laughable' at all. Dorian's was definitely better and thats how he won, but it doesnt mean nasser had a Strydom-like back.

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2010, 03:21:03 AM »
Unbeatable

$

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2010, 04:22:14 AM »
Unbeatable

but this is not 97!!.. ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2010, 04:23:26 AM »
nasser's back actually wasnt 'horrible' or 'laughable' at all. Dorian's was definitely better and thats how he won, but it doesnt mean nasser had a Strydom-like back.

X2..

on the other hand dorian's small deformed arm and his big belly on that day were horible and laughable!!..

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2010, 04:32:13 AM »
Still no one has answred my question.  Which genius decided that a bbing contest should be won from the back... Why does it have to be won from the back... Dorian got disciplined by Nasser from the front and side... Simple math that's TWO angles Nasser trounced Dorian from... Plus Nasser had better flow and body part for body part he embarassed Dorian arms chest delts legs ... Nasser was superior ... Dorian only won from the back.... To make matters worst Dorian had one 15 inch arm and one 19 inch arm on that huge blocky torso... And you guys think he should have beaten Nasser ... It's so easy for some people to be brainwashed. But the quandary for me is why must a bbing be won from the back .... :-\
choice is an illusion

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2010, 04:41:42 AM »
Still no one has answred my question.  Which genius decided that a bbing contest should be won from the back... Why does it have to be won from the back... Dorian got disciplined by Nasser from the front and side... Simple math that's TWO angles Nasser trounced Dorian from... Plus Nasser had better flow and body part for body part he embarassed Dorian arms chest delts legs ... Nasser was superior ... Dorian only won from the back.... To make matters worst Dorian had one 15 inch arm and one 19 inch arm on that huge blocky torso... And you guys think he should have beaten Nasser ... It's so easy for some people to be brainwashed. But the quandary for me is why must a bbing be won from the back .... :-\

X2

and you are not even a member in the team :D

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2010, 04:53:04 AM »
X3

It's amazing how the pumpkinheads point to Nassers back as if it was horrible.  Yes Dorian had a slight edge on Nasser in the back, but from the front the pharaoh of muscle was in a class by himself.  A rare combination of jaw dropping size and breathtaking aesthetics (not to mention movie star good looks), Nasser should have won that Olympia (and two others, at least!)

I find it laughable that people clown Nasser's back.  I wish I had that "crappy" of a back any day of the week.  Still like the wise ones have mentioned in the thread, what about judging from the front?  I bet if you showed 100 people the photos from that show, at least 90% would pick the wizard as the champion.  The Pharaoh had bigger arms, better legs, and a much superior midsection.  He was clearly the champ that year.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2010, 05:45:19 AM »

Well as usual you mistakenly assumed he only won it ' from the back ' when in fact he didn't , Nasser clearly wins the standing relaxed from the front and the front double biceps pose , and maybe the ab-thigh Dorian wins the front latspread , now turn to the sides , Dorian wins the 1/4 turns and side triceps and side chest and then turn them around and Dorian obliterates him from the back it's no contest

I really don't care about 1997 , you can give it to Nasser , what did he accomplish? he beat a career worse Dorian , wow wee it's like Jay beating Ronnie in 06

the reason Nasser lost in 1997 was his mediocre conditioning and his massive liability of a back. The back is a huge and complex muscle group you think Dorian's torn bicep and tricep are more a liability than missing clear development , detail and density of an entire group? it looks like someone took an eraser to Nasser's back

There are two people , one who vastly understates his pathetic back and people who know how pathetic it is. break down the back and compare

traps - Dorian's are larger and thicker with more detail and density , Nasser's traps are pretty big but not Yates big or as dense and detailed

teres - same as above you look at the difference in just physical size , depth and separation between the two it's no contest , you can see on Dorian the clear separation from the infraspinatus and lats and they look like tissue paper covering raw muscle , on Nasser it's barely noticeable and looks washed over

infraspinatus - exact same as above the clear separation between it and the teres and the lats & traps ,  you can see it on Nasser like Yates , which shows you his back is not as dense , i.e. his back is carrying more subcutaneous fat and more water

lats - whoa guess who has another clear advantage here? Nasser may be , and that's being kind may be as ' wide ' as Dorian and that's it. the difference again is staggering , Dorian's are thicker , denser and more detailed his lower lats are feathered with striations in a manor which Nasser's NEVER were

erector spinae - Dorian again just outclasses Nasser in this area , there is NO discussion when it comes to any part of the back. Dorian's are thicker more detailed which is exactly why his x-mass tree is clearly defined and Nasser never had one

Dorian's back is thicker , denser , drier and more detailed as a whole there is NO comparison in backs and you think a torn tricep and bicep are worse than a back that's missing traps , teres , infranspinatus , lats and spinal erectors? a back that's missing comparable thickness and physical size in relation to his other parts?

You dislike Dorian at all costs because you like men with pretty physiques , you're ignorant on how contests are judged and are also incapable of looking past your own preferences and biases , so just because things don't match your slanted view on how things should have went doesn't mean the sport is the one with the problem.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2010, 05:59:48 AM »
No disrespect nd but you were the LAST person I wanted to objectively answer my question... You are completely biased when it comes to Dorian.... I think you love Dorian more than he loves himself
so.. While your answer is lengthy I'm still waiting on a neutral party to answer my question
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2010, 06:03:51 AM »
No disrespect nd but you were the LAST person I wanted to objectively answer my question... You are completely biased when it comes to Dorian.... I think you love Dorian more than he loves himself
so.. While your answer is lengthy I'm still waiting on a neutral party to answer my question

You can't refute anything I just typed and are stifled by facts. And how am I not being objective? I said you can outright give Nasser 1997 I don't care but the facts remain the facts so once again you are flat-out wrong as are you by claiming Dorian is my favorite bodybuilder , he's not , not by a long shot but unlike you I know what wins a contest even if I don't think it's an ideal

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2010, 06:39:00 AM »
I can totally refute ... What your sayin but personally I don't believe in fruitless endeavors. You arr blindly in love with Dorian phsique 90% of your posts are in regard to Dorian so yes I would conclude Dorian is your favourite bber.  The mere fact that you would put foward any kind of argument for Dorian winning any titles with one arm says tells me when it comes to Dorian all sense of logic from your perspective is lost.
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2010, 06:44:44 AM »
I can totally refute ... What your sayin but personally I don't believe in fruitless endeavors. You arr blindly in love with Dorian phsique 90% of your posts are in regard to Dorian so yes I would conclude Dorian is your favourite bber.  The mere fact that you would put foward any kind of argument for Dorian winning any titles with one arm says tells me when it comes to Dorian all sense of logic from your perspective is lost.

You can't refute anything , you'd have to be knowledgeable in order to do so and you don't know anything except what you like. you can ' conclude ' what you'd like it's still wrong , you conclude a lot of things that contradict facts nothing new with you , you make gross blanket statements offer up no elaboration of any sort and think you proven a point? oh-boy  ::)

you're bias against Yates is so blatant you will harp on his ' missing arm ' while claiming Nasser should have won despite missing an entire back , can you say hypocrite? what was that about ' sense of logic ' and ' perspective ' again?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2010, 06:57:14 AM »
I'm not going to get dragged into a debate a la the "truce thread" which nearly 3000 pages long ... And you don't have a Dorian bias (uh right) I have no bias against Dorian and 2 you are not the authority on bbing judging.... I will repeat Dorian good condition good back yes ... That's it small arms ugly phsique wide waiste
if at the time the mr o was called the mr back competition then yes Dorian should win.
But to my knowledge a bbing competition should be JUDGED FROM ALL ANGLES. Dorian loses from the front sides and on multiple bodyparts. End of
now can someone who isn't biased try to explain why should a bber be allowed to win from the back one angle even with torn limbs.
choice is an illusion

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2010, 07:03:31 AM »

I hope Jay Cutler didnt win his Sandows from the back.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2010, 07:34:31 AM »
That's the case apparent ... Flex (the magazine) said he caught Coleman from the back in 2005 (oh brother ::) ) that set the stage for Coleman being dethroned in 2006 because from the front Coleman won ... But when he turned around his left lat was missing so justifiably he lost as should anyone with a torn visible muscle.... The let Dorian win the mr o with a torn 15 inch arm
that is what they crowned as the greatest phsique .... Bbing judging is a joke
choice is an illusion