Author Topic: Your Typical Obama Supporter: From the Desk of Howard Stern  (Read 2152 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
Pretty funny.. Oh wait. He was elected.  :o ??? :o

&feature=related

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Your Typical Obama Supporter: From the Desk of Howard Stern
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 01:37:11 PM »
I remember readin a long time ago that they gave out a questions to people in Washington DC[blacks]and they had the positions of Ragan vs. the positions of Jackson.On 0ver 90% of the questions the black voters sided with Reagan.Then,at the end when they asked "who would you vote for Reagan or Jackson" over 90% said Jackson.Blacks are racist without even knowing they are racist.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 01:42:44 PM »
I remember readin a long time ago that they gave out a questions to people in Washington DC[blacks]and they had the positions of Ragan vs. the positions of Jackson.On 0ver 90% of the questions the black voters sided with Reagan.Then,at the end when they asked "who would you vote for Reagan or Jackson" over 90% said Jackson.Blacks are racist without even knowing they are racist.
I agree with you up to the last statement. I would agree that the black community has racist elements. To say they are all racists is not accurate. But I think what this shows is the uneducated, doctrinated black community will choose the black candidate verses the white one because of skin color. Obama is one such person.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 01:55:35 PM »
they were idiots, no doubt, but it's not a white/black thing.

You'd find just as many inbred hillbilillies talking about Sarah Palin's positions on amnesty, bailouts, and capping emissions as "hardcore constitution, motherfvvker..!"

You'd find just as many inbred hillbilllies talking about mccain's maverick-ness, or Bush's ability to keep us safe for 8 straight years.

People are stupid.  Dems and repubs alike.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 06:25:29 AM »

You'd find just as many inbred hillbilillies talking about Sarah Palin's positions on amnesty, bailouts, and capping emissions as "hardcore constitution, motherfvvker..!"

You'd find just as many inbred hillbilllies talking about mccain's maverick-ness, or Bush's ability to keep us safe for 8 straight years.

Its not a black or white thing?98% of blacks voted for Obama.Please show me ANY time in American history where 98% of whites voted for one candidate.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 06:30:15 AM »

But I think it is a black/white thing. Actually, you proved that in your reply. I think uneducated blacks will prefer Obama because "He's gonna pay my rent". And the hillbilly you say will prefer Palin because "She hunts". Though there is a funny thing that happens to even educated blacks and white, latino's etc... That is, they too can be blinded by race/color. They will hold onto their decision and never face up to when things they've done such as voting for Obama or Bush was a mistake.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 06:32:17 AM »
Its not a black or white thing?98% of blacks voted for Obama.Please show me ANY time in American history where 98% of whites voted for one candidate.
Not sure about the percentages, but I will agree that a high number of blacks voted for him. I think they got sucked up in the Obama-mania as they say. He was pumped up like an American Idol contestant but the problem is we can't cancel this one for another 2 years.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 07:50:24 AM »
The "Noble Savage". I love how they are now "racist". It reminds me of Planet of the Apes where it looks so ridiculous to see the apes with their primitive technology opress the humans. How blacks can be racist against whites that have given them cars to drive and electricity to light their homes is beyond me. I am not ashamed to say I am prouder of being white then they are proud of being black. I am extremely proud about my heritage! It will be a cold day in hell when I will even allow a black to try to be racist against me.

A biped like Jesse Jackson is nothing but an ignorant black dreaming about his own greatness. He is a "Noble Savage".

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 07:57:29 AM »
But I think it is a black/white thing. Actually, you proved that in your reply. I think uneducated blacks will prefer Obama because "He's gonna pay my rent". And the hillbilly you say will prefer Palin because "She hunts". Though there is a funny thing that happens to even educated blacks and white, latino's etc... That is, they too can be blinded by race/color. They will hold onto their decision and never face up to when things they've done such as voting for Obama or Bush was a mistake.

Voting for Bus WAS NOT A MISTAKE when the alteranitves were Gore and Kerry.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 09:44:25 AM »
The "Noble Savage". I love how they are now "racist". It reminds me of Planet of the Apes where it looks so ridiculous to see the apes with their primitive technology opress the humans. How blacks can be racist against whites that have given them cars to drive and electricity to light their homes is beyond me. I am not ashamed to say I am prouder of being white then they are proud of being black. I am extremely proud about my heritage! It will be a cold day in hell when I will even allow a black to try to be racist against me.

A biped like Jesse Jackson is nothing but an ignorant black dreaming about his own greatness. He is a "Noble Savage".
Nothing wrong with that...