Author Topic: OFF TOPIC Radio #73- THE BREAK-UP SHOW Plus Guest Appearance by Dave Pulcinella  (Read 6484 times)

Alex23

LOL great show!!!!!

Anyone who missed this:

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
show sucked 

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Lee has MET Amy before... and he did hold her hand up when she won his NPC Texas State show, but that's the extent of it.

i wasnt talking about a physical relationship like some other poster below insinuated.

but a working relationship. u know, friends with lee thompson = winning texas state show.

nothing wrong with that bro, i know u cant say much because it might hurt your standings in the npc, so its wise to keep your mouth shut.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
A

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
Remember Aaron, none of this  ;D

You know that shit was funny right? you know that don't ya.LOL!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
For someone reason i thought amy was banging a chic at the gym, which would have been a much better story.

Gotta agree with this.

As for having Amy on the show to tell her side of the story, are you even sure she'd want to?  If she does, I say give her a shot...I could foresee solid ratings for some shit like that if tonite's show was any good.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Gotta agree with this.

As for having Amy on the show to tell her side of the story, are you even sure she'd want to?  If she does, I say give her a shot...I could foresee solid ratings for some shit like that if tonite's show was any good.

I can ASSURE you, she wouldn't.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Days of our Lives the Soap opera comes to mind here.

spinnis

I don't know about you all but I personally would like Amy on next weeks Off topic to tell her side of the story.  Although, I highly doubt Aaron would let that happen.    ::)

who gives a flying fuck about what a woman has to say?

oh and

Hi amy.

Alex23

who gives a flying fuck about what a woman has to say?

oh and

Hi amy.

souede¿, do you feel the need to provide positive feedback because of your appearance on the show?

spinnis

souede¿, do you feel the need to provide positive feedback because of you appearance on the show?

I respond to shit that pisses me off, thinking a woman thats cheating on someone deserves to voice ther opinion is fucking retarded I hope she gets aids from that new manwhore lol.

And I havent listened to the show yet  ;D

Alex23

I respond to shit that pisses me off, thinking a woman thats cheating on someone deserves to voice ther opinion is fucking retarded I hope she gets aids from that new manwhore lol.

And I havent listened to the show yet  ;D

LOL!!!!! always ahead of yourself, I like that  ;D

Chances are, we "she" voices her opinion, it will be deeper than both you and I put togheter.  ;D

spinnis

LOL!!!!! always ahead of yourself, I like that  ;D

Chances are, we "she" voices her opinion, it will be deeper than both you and I put togheter.  ;D

A womans opinions is about as deep as vince goodrums pocket..

spinnis

and epic being at work at 7.30 just to realise, work it closed today because its one of those religous bs days today, I asked yesterday about it it was opened or not, and I got a yes, apparently they thought I was asking about friday haha.

At least Im up early which is good lol.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
and epic being at work at 7.30 just to realise, work it closed today because its one of those religous bs days today, I asked yesterday about it it was opened or not, and I got a yes, apparently they thought I was asking about friday haha.

At least Im up early which is good lol.
what religious holiday is it?

spinnis

what religious holiday is it?

"Kristi himmelsfärds dag"

"Den firas som den dag då Jesus enligt Bibeln lämnade jorden och fördes upp till himlen."

Its celebrated as the day jesus accordingly to the bible left earth and went/was lead or whatever up to heaven

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
"Kristi himmelsfärds dag"

"Den firas som den dag då Jesus enligt Bibeln lämnade jorden och fördes upp till himlen."

Its celebrated as the day jesus accordingly to the bible left earth and went/was lead or whatever up to heaven
    thanks for that    i adore Norse folklore

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Get DA,Romano,Dave the crook ,Collete and Amy on the fuckin show already and let it fly and get pics of Collette and Amy 69ing

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Get DA,Romano,Dave the crook ,Collete and Amy on the fuckin show already and let it fly and get pics of Collette and Amy 69ing
X2

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
very close! or is that some other off base comment of mine?

are you saying that while Slingerman was dating Amy she was also bangin Sleaze Slopsome?  hmmmm...how does his dick taste Slingerman?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Listening now...

49 minutes in, I'm wondering, "Who the fuck *are* you people??*

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Listening now...

49 minutes in, I'm wondering, "Who the fuck *are* you people??*

Tre...for being listener number 3 you win this half used tub of Plamosis!  Thanks for listening to OTR!!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Tre...for being listener number 3 you win this half used tub of Plamosis!  Thanks for listening to OTR!!!

LOL *busted*

I actually like Aaron and he's always been a good guy who didn't mind a little ball-breaking, so I tuned in and it gave me an insight I didn't really have before. 

Dave is hilarious, though...he always has me rollin' - LOL @ the trainer living in his car!  He's 100% right about the gym ball bullshit.