Author Topic: Kevin Levrone!  (Read 372289 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Kevin Levrone!
« Reply #2225 on: September 05, 2008, 11:22:50 AM »
yeah he's NO WHERE to be found on the top of the list , Shawn Ray , Flex Wheeler , NO Kevin I wonder why?  ;) and you're like Hulkster even when you're utterly crushed you still claim you're ' owing ' people LMFAO owing by lying and saying things I never said ? and presuming to speak for me and drawing your own conclusions lol great owning right there  ::)

see now you're forced to amend your statements like every backpeddler first it was you brought me here even though I never responded to anything YOU said , then its I was never hear and then I crushed you utterly with links to multiple posts and now its you haven't been here in eons lol it doesn't matter , I posted here before and never responded to you and now I never responded to you until you opened the door lol and boy you opened it for a massive owning

actually the recent flex poll had kevin ahead of shawn, you only remember the polls that support your argument

funny how you only see the lists that put dorian ahead of ronnie too ::)

you posted here a few times EONS ago, if me not remembering is an owning in your mind then that shows how desperate you are, hence the reason you posted in here yesterday after going years without doing so, i'm in your head :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2226 on: September 05, 2008, 11:24:10 AM »
lmfao top ten my ass ! and Reeves had three Sandows how many did Levrone have?

yeah such great competiton that swimmer faced

and if the number of sandows is how a bodybuilder should be judged, THAT MAKES RONNIE BETTER THAN DORIAN HAHAHAHAH OWNED ;D ;D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2227 on: September 05, 2008, 12:47:24 PM »
actually the recent flex poll had kevin ahead of shawn, you only remember the polls that support your argument

funny how you only see the lists that put dorian ahead of ronnie too ::)

you posted here a few times EONS ago, if me not remembering is an owning in your mind then that shows how desperate you are, hence the reason you posted in here yesterday after going years without doing so, i'm in your head :D

E

Again show me the list where Kevin is FIRST  ;) and NO when you're faced with polls that have to do with Kevin and you fail you're forced to turn to Ronnie V Dorian lol and you still failed

it doesn't matter you were outright wrong when you said you're in my head and hence why I posted here  ;) because I was already here and I came back to reply to someone else NOT you  ;) as usual you're wrong on ALL of your points and you own nothing but yourself every time you type

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2228 on: September 05, 2008, 12:51:57 PM »
Again show me the list where Kevin is FIRST  ;) and NO when you're faced with polls that have to do with Kevin and you fail you're forced to turn to Ronnie V Dorian lol and you still failed

it doesn't matter you were outright wrong when you said you're in my head and hence why I posted here  ;) because I was already here and I came back to reply to someone else NOT you  ;) as usual you're wrong on ALL of your points and you own nothing but yourself every time you type

show me any of these polls and gauranteed Mr. Levrone is near the top, you said he was NOWHERE NEAR IT

i bring up dorian vs ronnie only when you contadict yourself, which is quite often ;D

if you're going to use sandows to judge a bodybuilder then you have to admit that ronnie is better than dorian

admit you posted that pic just to spite me, you admit you went EONS without posting in this thread and then you coincidentally appear after i own you 8)

E
E

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2229 on: September 05, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »
so why did Kevin delete his account?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2230 on: September 05, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »

because this place is for geeks that have too much time to waste :-X :)

E
E

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #2231 on: September 05, 2008, 12:56:19 PM »
Levrone u chicken, come back to getbig!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #2232 on: September 05, 2008, 12:56:45 PM »

He couldn't handle it, like most of the rest of them.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2233 on: September 05, 2008, 12:57:30 PM »
yeah such great competiton that swimmer faced

and if the number of sandows is how a bodybuilder should be judged, THAT MAKES RONNIE BETTER THAN DORIAN HAHAHAHAH OWNED ;D ;D

E

Reeves faced the best competition available at the time as did Levrone , unlike Levrone Reeves beat the best of the best for the highest title there was back then a feat Levrone couldn't manage  ;) and its NOT a matter of how many Sandows one accumulates that dictates their greatness its how they fared against their competition , they impact they had on the sport etc , etc

the Sandow statement shows they reached a level that Kevin could NOT and again when you're clearly owned what do you do? seeing you have NOTHING to work for Kevin you're reduced to Dorian V Ronnie LMFAO and the best part is you're about to get owned yet again its wins over the other competitor how many wins does Ronnie have over Dorian? ZERO how many times did Dorian crush Ronnie? EIGHT  ;) oppps someone looks real stupid right now lmfao how about win/loss ratios? Dorian 88% and Ronnie 40% lol how about Yates never placed below second in ANY pro contest and how about Ronnie? dead last a lot of occasions lol lets factor in how many times Yates lost as a Mr Olympia, ZERO and Ronnie?  ;)

you can't come close with Kevin so you're reduced to Ronnie V Dorian lol pathetic !! if you want to base the greatness of a bodybuilder soley on the amount of Sandows Ronnie & Lee Haney are the best , then Arnold and then Yates and where is Levrone? Oh I know NO WHERE  ;)

see fail Earl you know the way ....next+

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #2234 on: September 05, 2008, 01:04:12 PM »
the Sandow statement shows they reached a level that Kevin could NOT and again when you're clearly owned what do you do? seeing you have NOTHING to work for Kevin you're reduced to Dorian V Ronnie LMFAO and the best part is you're about to get owned yet again its wins over the other competitor how many wins does Ronnie have over Dorian? ZERO how many times did Dorian crush Ronnie? EIGHT  ;) oppps someone looks real stupid right now lmfao how about win/loss ratios? Dorian 88% and Ronnie 40% lol how about Yates never placed below second in ANY pro contest and how about Ronnie? dead last a lot of occasions lol lets factor in how many times Yates lost as a Mr Olympia, ZERO and Ronnie?  ;)

this sums it up quite perfectly.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2235 on: September 05, 2008, 01:06:05 PM »
show me any of these polls and gauranteed Mr. Levrone is near the top, you said he was NOWHERE NEAR IT

i bring up dorian vs ronnie only when you contadict yourself, which is quite often ;D

if you're going to use sandows to judge a bodybuilder then you have to admit that ronnie is better than dorian

admit you posted that pic just to spite me, you admit you went EONS without posting in this thread and then you coincidentally appear after i own you 8)

E

it doesn't matter if he's anywhere near it thats a matter of semantics whats matters Earl is HE NEVER was on top of the list for a very good reason , I'll let you speculate why lol

I don't contradict myself , you have comprehension problems and constantly misquote me and speak for me , no wonder why you THINK I contradict  myself

Other factors of greatness and if we're using Sandows alone sure Ronnie is better and so is Haney , that doesn't mean Yates couldn't beat either of them at their respective bests

Earl as much as you like to think you're under my skin you're not , I didn't post that pic to YOU under this thread thats the bottom line , I posted it to someone who asked what's he's up to and it was a witty remark that he was up to 175 pounds , and by YOU assuming that this was a dig at you shows how much I'm in YOUR head to think there is come conspiracy to get to you lol you remind me of Sarcasm who actually said that if I didn't hate him I could be objective LMFAO I said if you think I hate you , you really need to step back from the internet , I enjoy going back and forth with you but stop reading so much into this its creepy

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2236 on: September 05, 2008, 01:07:49 PM »
Reeves faced the best competition available at the time as did Levrone , unlike Levrone Reeves beat the best of the best for the highest title there was back then a feat Levrone couldn't manage  ;) and its NOT a matter of how many Sandows one accumulates that dictates their greatness its how they fared against their competition , they impact they had on the sport etc , etc

the Sandow statement shows they reached a level that Kevin could NOT and again when you're clearly owned what do you do? seeing you have NOTHING to work for Kevin you're reduced to Dorian V Ronnie LMFAO and the best part is you're about to get owned yet again its wins over the other competitor how many wins does Ronnie have over Dorian? ZERO how many times did Dorian crush Ronnie? EIGHT  ;) oppps someone looks real stupid right now lmfao how about win/loss ratios? Dorian 88% and Ronnie 40% lol how about Yates never placed below second in ANY pro contest and how about Ronnie? dead last a lot of occasions lol lets factor in how many times Yates lost as a Mr Olympia, ZERO and Ronnie?  ;)

you can't come close with Kevin so you're reduced to Ronnie V Dorian lol pathetic !! if you want to base the greatness of a bodybuilder soley on the amount of Sandows Ronnie & Lee Haney are the best , then Arnold and then Yates and where is Levrone? Oh I know NO WHERE  ;)

see fail Earl you know the way ....next+

again blah blah you're like a broken record constantly posting the same old nonsense, no wonder the truce thread lasted so long ::)

and you are the one that acted like sandows are how a bodybuilder is judged, not me

so you basically said ronnie is better then dorian

if you can compare ronnie pre 98 to dorian then i guess somebody like lee labrada is better than ronnie too since he never beat him ::)

see how stupid that argument is now?  you do but you'll continue to play dumb, helps you sleep better at night after being owned ;D

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2237 on: September 05, 2008, 01:12:22 PM »
it doesn't matter if he's anywhere near it thats a matter of semantics whats matters Earl is HE NEVER was on top of the list for a very good reason , I'll let you speculate why lol

I don't contradict myself , you have comprehension problems and constantly misquote me and speak for me , no wonder why you THINK I contradict  myself

Other factors of greatness and if we're using Sandows alone sure Ronnie is better and so is Haney , that doesn't mean Yates couldn't beat either of them at their respective bests

Earl as much as you like to think you're under my skin you're not , I didn't post that pic to YOU under this thread thats the bottom line , I posted it to someone who asked what's he's up to and it was a witty remark that he was up to 175 pounds , and by YOU assuming that this was a dig at you shows how much I'm in YOUR head to think there is come conspiracy to get to you lol you remind me of Sarcasm who actually said that if I didn't hate him I could be objective LMFAO I said if you think I hate you , you really need to step back from the internet , I enjoy going back and forth with you but stop reading so much into this its creepy

you said he was "nowhere near the top" which is bullshit, stop twisting your words to fend off ownings

yes you do contradict yourself, something tells me you don't know what that word means ;D

if you're going to say reeves is better than Mr. Levrone due to sandows than you have to say ronnie is better than dorian

you made that pic to get under my skin, hence the reason you titled it "levrowned" which is a term i coined :)

i don't think you hate me or anything like that, you're not the caliber of loser like say "suckmymuscle" ;D

but i am in your head 8)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2238 on: September 05, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »
again blah blah you're like a broken record constantly posting the same old nonsense, no wonder the truce thread lasted so long ::)

and you are the one that acted like sandows are how a bodybuilder is judged, not me

so you basically said ronnie is better then dorian

if you can compare ronnie pre 98 to dorian then i guess somebody like lee labrada is better than ronnie too since he never beat him ::)

see how stupid that argument is now?  you do but you'll continue to play dumb, helps you sleep better at night after being owned ;D

E

blah , blah , blah = you're owned and realize you're out of luck , when you're owned you divert that's your M.O.   

and the Sandow is PART of how a bodybuilder is judged its the ultimate trophy one can attain in this sport and if we're just counting Sandow's Ronnie is better than Dorian , I've said that many times now nothing new and groundbreaking  ;) having more Sandows doesn't mean Dorian couldn't beat Ronnie at his best , Ronnie got those Sandows by beating his competition and NOT Dorian , Dorian got his by beating Ronnie and the rest of his competition  ;)

And we can compare Ronnie pre-98 because he competed against Yates , its not Dorian's fault he wasn't in his league

and keep claiming hollow victories , the only one you owned is yourself and I own all your ignorant points I dismantle them one by one and expose your stupidity with ease  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2239 on: September 05, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »
you said he was "nowhere near the top" which is bullshit, stop twisting your words to fend off ownings

yes you do contradict yourself, something tells me you don't know what that word means ;D

if you're going to say reeves is better than Mr. Levrone due to sandows than you have to say ronnie is better than dorian

you made that pic to get under my skin, hence the reason you titled it "levrowned" which is a term i coined :)

i don't think you hate me or anything like that, you're not the caliber of loser like say "suckmymuscle" ;D

but i am in your head 8)

E

It doesn't matter what I said that's a matter of semantics ( look the word up  ;) ) the bottom line Earl HE NEVER was at the top of the list for a reason , I wonder why?  ??? top 10 of all-time HA

when you can provide examples of me contradicting myself I'll entertain it until them give typing

Mr Reeves is better than Levrone because he has three Sandows and because he was the very best compared to his competition a feat Levrone couldn't replicate , he's better because he was 100% drug free , Levrone wasn't , he's better because he was at the time the highest paid actor of his day and enjoyed much success as an actor something Levrone couldn't duplicate , he is hands down one of the top 10 bodybuilders of all-time without a doubt , there are many reasons why Reeves beats Levrone , Sandows are just part of it  ;)

I made that pic because its interesting to see the difference between the two versions , I made many of Ronnie , Mike Moorse , and others , and I did post it originally as a dig to you however again in this instance I didn't respond to you , when one asks whats Kev up t these days there is no better oppourtunity to post that side-by-side

I don't think sucky hates you at all , he likes to push peoples buttons and he obviously pushes yours at will , especially when you hang on his every word , again believe what you want when you say your in my head you're really admitting I'm in yours  ;)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2240 on: September 05, 2008, 03:00:27 PM »
I'm still waiting for an explanation of why Levrone was driving a beat up Isuzu Rodeo in his DVD (which stuggled to start in a fast food drive thru!) when he claims at the 1998 Mr. O that he had a Ferrari  ::)
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2241 on: September 05, 2008, 03:08:30 PM »
I'm still waiting for an explanation of why Levrone was driving a beat up Isuzu Rodeo in his DVD (which stuggled to start in a fast food drive thru!) when he claims at the 1998 Mr. O that he had a Ferrari  ::)

He had a nice 7 series

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2242 on: September 05, 2008, 03:12:45 PM »
uhh

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #2243 on: September 05, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2244 on: September 06, 2008, 12:40:43 PM »
It doesn't matter what I said that's a matter of semantics ( look the word up  ;) ) the bottom line Earl HE NEVER was at the top of the list for a reason , I wonder why?  ??? top 10 of all-time HA

when you can provide examples of me contradicting myself I'll entertain it until them give typing

Mr Reeves is better than Levrone because he has three Sandows and because he was the very best compared to his competition a feat Levrone couldn't replicate , he's better because he was 100% drug free , Levrone wasn't , he's better because he was at the time the highest paid actor of his day and enjoyed much success as an actor something Levrone couldn't duplicate , he is hands down one of the top 10 bodybuilders of all-time without a doubt , there are many reasons why Reeves beats Levrone , Sandows are just part of it  ;)

I made that pic because its interesting to see the difference between the two versions , I made many of Ronnie , Mike Moorse , and others , and I did post it originally as a dig to you however again in this instance I didn't respond to you , when one asks whats Kev up t these days there is no better oppourtunity to post that side-by-side

I don't think sucky hates you at all , he likes to push peoples buttons and he obviously pushes yours at will , especially when you hang on his every word , again believe what you want when you say your in my head you're really admitting I'm in yours  ;)

blah blah blah i can't take anything you say seriously after you said dorina shouldn't have won the 97 o but the judges got it right

you titled the pic "levrowned" tell me who created that word and tell me who is in whose head ;D

and again you prove that you are an idiot, sucky himself actually said to me "I hate you" and for you to think that he's the one pushing my buttons after he admitted that he registered because of me and has thought of beating and killing me, that's another huge blow to your credibility ;)

bring on more of your babbling, it's the only thing preventing you from bringing "happiness" with a gun hahaha :D

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2245 on: September 06, 2008, 12:41:20 PM »

what dvd?

E
E

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2246 on: September 07, 2008, 03:03:35 PM »
here you go

dickhead  ;)

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2247 on: October 03, 2008, 09:57:39 PM »
Kev, if I may, I would like to tell you of an occurence in my life, of which, you play a part

Well, back in 93, I found myself - as usual - reading FLEX and being influenced in my training life by your goodself etc, I recall being impressed by the myriad of articles, interviews etc in the magazines, and now, 15 years on, who would have thought I would be sitting here conversing with one of my idols, in the form of your good self? It, if I may say so, is somewhat surreal, infact, verily so

However, one particular happening I recall - with great fondness - saw me, one night after training, settling in to tackle that particular evenings dietry input. My usual methodology re: food consumption over the coming hours after training, would be to prepare my food and then settle in for the night with my favourite bodybuilding magazines - at the time, they were Bodybuilding Monthly and, of course, FLEX

Well, my foods of choice were weight gain shake (strawberry flavour), beef steak, and approx one gallon of orange cordial (I wasnt in the mood for pure water if I am honest)

Now, there I was, settled in, listening to the radio and eating shitloads of food whilst reading about your wonderful self (the articles were interviews with you wherein you talked about the fact that you had an odds on shot at the O because - as per Olympias past - you had come runner up in your first outing, and, as per Dorian et al, this was a good indicator that you would win the upcoming Olympia) but I digress, there I was, eating and reading, infact, all was going swimmingly no less

Now, as I approached the halfway mark of my orange cordial and struggled with the last mouthfull of beefsteak I felt a twinge in my stomach, regardless, I continued on and finished the final mouthfull of food, of which, was washed down by as much orange cordial as I could manage, which in turn, gave rise to another twinge, but still, I had finished

At this point, I felt I was about ready to clean my teeth and prepare for bed, with this in mind, I made my way upstairs  and headed for the bathroom (my belly now full, in that 'slightly uncomfortable, eaten too much' sort of way). Upon entering the bathroom, I reminded myself to quickly weigh myself - just for reference sake - well, the scales read: 19 stone 3lbs (270lbs) which was my heaviest pre bedtime weight up to that point

After putting the scales away, I then turned to the sink ready to clean my teeth, and, after reaching dandily for the brush and paste, I began the job at hand. Now, I am sure you yourself have had the odd moment wherein, when cleaning your teeth you - with displeasure - find yourself poking the wrong part of you mouth, thus causing a gag reflex? Well, this is exactly what happened to me, I thought 'shit, I am going to puke all of that fucking food back up' however, all was fine and so I proceeded, as planned, and continued to clean on

Anyway, twenty or so seconds later I - unfortunately - repeated the same  'inopportune poking' -  now this time my delicate, overly full guts were not going to go so quietly, and yes, you guessed it, I puked all of that evenings half digested food right back up - infact, the beef was still pretty much intact, and yes, in a moment of sheer dissapointment, I did consider picking it up and eating it

Well, after regaining my composure, I stood and stared at the sink - now brimming with semi digested puke - and thought 'ah shit, thats tonights gains gone to fuck buggery then?'

Now, with this immense bowl of sick staring back at me, it occurred to me to hop on the scales and see exactly how much puke I had, well... puked up? Anyway, the 'tale of the scales' revealed my new 'post puke' weight to be 18 stone 11 lbs/273lbs, yes Kev, I had puked up seven pounds of sick only hours after reading several articles about you my friend (I am not saying they were the cause, oh no, I am simply pointing out this information for reasons of 'contextual backdrop'

Now Kev, you see, over the years, I have often thought, that if I ever met you, would I recount this story of salacious spewing back to you? what with this puke ridden palava so - in my mind - firmly associated with you, how could I not tell you this story?

I often wondered if the time would come wherein life would see me recounting that particular nights sick ridden shenanigans back to you, and as we can see, the answer is a mighty yes, yes it has!!!

Kev, this is somewhat of a defining moment for me, and for that - and not to mention you being a great influence on my training life etc - I would like to thank you

BTW, this story is 100% true, I was listening to BRMB AM, I was eating Davina rapid weight gain and drinking Kiora orange cordial, this is the type of stuff one couldnt fabricate

Kev, this is just a little nugget from my life that sees me - at whatever level - connecting with you, the type of connection that Earl can only dream of, so, with that in mind, let me say again..

..thanks Kev

;)

HERACLES U DA MAN BRO  8) 8)  AND THANKS  DUCHAINE

Living large!!!

Good times, eh Earl baybee!!!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #2248 on: October 03, 2008, 11:07:39 PM »
Delete this thread and Earl has 0 post total.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2249 on: October 04, 2008, 02:59:22 PM »
Living large!!!

Good times, eh Earl baybee!!!

the most bizarre post ever on getbig ???

E
E