Author Topic: Science vs the Bible  (Read 15630 times)

theonlyone

Re: Science vs the Bible
« Reply #150 on: June 27, 2010, 09:53:54 AM »
 Just 0,00000000000000000000000000001 % of Leo Tolstoy

So I'll be back and astalavista, wtf does it mean >:(???

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: June 27, 2010, 12:29:00 PM »
Stella, tell me what the heck does A Russian Peasant mean? Is that an insult or a compliment?

I'm not sure..some of this thread has me pretty confused

Anyone who denies the genius design in, lets say, the human body... is a complete fool. Truly blind.

Failing to see the obvious design in everything around you is an incredible thing to me.. its as plain as day (for some of us), and evidence of designer.

I also find it harder to believe that all of this happened out of chance than from design.

What did you say? Learn some English :-X

james was complimenting you onlyone.

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: June 27, 2010, 12:33:49 PM »
Yet everybody's opinion on who the designer(s) is or are, is different, which accounts for the many religious and conflicting schools of thought. Hundreds, if not thousands, of gods have been proposed thought human history. Christians themselves can't agree upon biblical interpretation, hence many denominations within Christianity. Would a designer so self evident leave such ambiguity?

I guess I don't understand the point of us not agreeing on who the designer is when we are talking about no designer verses designer.  All the people you are talking about above agree there is a designer right?   

Is your point that since not everyone understands who the designer is, that there cannot be a designer?  Sorry I'm confused again lol
R

theonlyone

« Reply #153 on: June 27, 2010, 12:38:43 PM »

james was complimenting you onlyone.

I knew it Stella, I think James got me if he read it from the begining ;)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 27, 2010, 07:20:21 PM »
so what??? That's my whole point. Doesn't that suggest to you that nobody really knows what the hell they are talking about?

Yes, so what? Let them talk.

I think, that everything the *designer(s)* wanted us to know.. was left for us to see. All we can do is observe, acknowledge and appreciate the sheer genius of it.

What more is there? Anything beyond that is pissing in the wind.

But to deny the brilliance.. the obvious, intentional design in everything around us - is foolish. I do not understand how people can do that.

Like I said, its plain to see, and its awe inspiring.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2010, 12:54:17 AM »
Who says there is a designer !?!? there is no proof of there being one or one ever existing, science so far has been able to deduce everything in the world and worlds around us, if not we are getting pretty damn close..within 100 years we will have most things figured out including prolonged space travel and will start figuring out (for real) multiple dimensions and higher aspects of string theory, while simpletons and idiots will still be clutching their bibles close to their heart for their jesus to protect them. Brilliant scientists will be discovering new planets and galaxies around us.

Religion is the opiate of the masses.. Nietzsche

theonlyone

« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2010, 11:39:36 AM »
 Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal. - Leo Tolstoy   
 If there are gods how would i deal that I'm not one of those?-  Nietzsche
 That clown Nietzsche is demon possesed as we say. Complete idiot. You seen his photo? Have fun!
 Your next stupid post will be 32.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2010, 12:01:22 PM »
In your mind, is anyone BUT Tolstoy not an idiot !?!?... ya, I didn't think so..oh wait, maybe Dostoyevskyi or was he an idiot too?

theonlyone

« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2010, 12:39:09 PM »
As of yet the low iq non believers (a wanna be scientists) in their attempt to disprove God have come with the following!

1) Uncertanity principle - an object cannot be in 2 places at the same time

2) More and more scientists now believe that we live in a multiverse

3) Everything is bound by natural law but i'm watching a cricket game right now

4) As an aspiring professional scientist I

5) To simply believe something for which there is no evidence

6) But with scientific advancement those notions have long been supplanted

7) We as humans exist in 4 dimentions...3 spacial dimentions (length , breadth and height) and 1 time dimention.

8) According to string theory..there r 13 and some say upwards of 20 dimentions... In 12'th dimention scientists see as they identify - the God's balls! It's a matter of time before they grab 'em!

9) Written by a primitive people scared of natural phenomena like lightning, eqarthquakes, floods, etc.

10) In religion one must accept what one is told because one's family tells one what to believe

11) Wikipedia

12) Youtube

13) Don't insult and demean scientists who reject God as it has no evidence

14) I have 3 degrees and am a bar trivia guru that proves that there is no God and religion is false!

15) Steve Hawkings

16) r you on drugs?

17)  ……… …./??/)
………………..,/?../
………………./…./
…………./??/’…’/???`•?
………./’/…/…./……./??\
……..(‘(…?…?…. ?~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•?
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

18) a theory of random yet favorable mutations explains/proves we are here without a designer. Einstein is a random yet favorable molecule mutation and so is Ms. America. Hitler is not that successful molecule mutation! How about to kill all those people with wrong molecule mutations at once?

19) Hubble flying telescope

20) People fearing god. Those who do not fear are called scientists which proves that there is no God

21) Scientists do not know whether there is an afterlife/hell/paradise etc or not. It has no evidence they say which proves that there is no afterlife and Jesus Christ talked nonsense!

22) American tv broadcasts the truth only! Hollywood is real deal! American dream! That proves that there is no God!

23) the burden of proof lies on someone claiming something extraordinary say scientists. There is no afterlife, no judgement say the scientists and they have the solid proof - those have not evidence!

24) There is no God because there is no evidence! - scientists call it a very deep thought!!! A very deep thought proves that there is no God. Don't copy and paste this deep thought! All rights reserved!

25) One can post a thread "Fuck God hahahahaha" on getbig and the day is still as long. That proves that there is no God unless the God's punishment would follow immediately

26) Eliminate word "Eternal" from vocabulary, nothing is eternal in this world. Since God cannot be eternal it proves that there is no God!

27) There is a new wave of scientists who are trying equate God with the boogy monster. There is still no evidence of God (i.e. playing harps in the clouds) and the boogy monster in GeekFreak's closet but no evidence proves that there is no God. There is no God - scientists say, it's proved - The boogy proof!

28) If one wants to have a very high IQ, be of great importance and be a hardcore nonbeliever by default one has to have a huge educational background like 3 or 5 degrees from the different HUGE universities from the different HUGE cities and have a HUGE job occupation. That proves that there is no God.

29) YngiweRhoads, Toxic Avenger, Captain Exitpole, Migs from getbig?

30) I'm from afghanistan! have you EVER taken a science class? no? IF all the religious people took a science class at once they would have all changed their mindset immediately and then the scientists who claim themselves non believers due to their extra exceptional intelligence would not have to prove that there is no God. To believe in God is like to believe in Santa Claus scientists say, hahaHAHAHAhaha the the the the hahaha haha ha h, there is no evidence bwahaHAHAha the the the ha ha h, hehe, it proves that there is no God.

31) What my views are? Hey what are views of mine? What mines views? Hahahah the the the the ha h hehe The hehe you can't crawl into my skull and see my views? Nor that only you cannot do it, I cannot understand my views myself because the world is so complicated, today I believe there is a God, tommorow I do not believe hahaha ahahaha the the the HAHAha the. You see no one knows what my views are, because no one can crawl into my thick skull!!!! Hehe There is no God or there is? What my views are? I'm from USA and have 2 degrees and a bar trivia GHURHU Haha the the a rofl, carpe vaginum hahah the the the a

32) I said that Nietzsche said - Religion is the opiate of the masses.. It mathematically proves that God doesn't exist.

33) ?

theonlyone

« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2010, 01:04:36 PM »
within 100 years we will have most things figured out including prolonged space travel and will start figuring out (for real) multiple dimensions and higher aspects of string theory, while simpletons and idiots will still be clutching their bibles close to their heart for their jesus to protect them. Brilliant scientists will be discovering new planets and galaxies around us.

U'd foget to add that they (The Scientists) will ressurect Jesus Christ and Einstein for that matter and we shall see who is who respectively. From then on people will be living in eternity and never ever die!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2010, 01:31:51 PM »
U'd foget to add that they (The Scientists) will ressurect Jesus Christ and Einstein for that matter and we shall see who is who respectively. From then on people will be living in eternity and never ever die!

Actually my friend the scientists are pretty close (within 5 years) of being able to clone Jesus of Nazareth from DNA on the shroud of Turin , I was just listening to a radio show where they were talking about remaking Jesus like they did the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park :)

now bear in mind this might not be YOUR biblical Jesus for 100% certainty but the clone would be of a man from that exact time period that had the cloth as a burial dress and was in fact named Jesus.. :)

theonlyone

« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2010, 01:52:59 PM »
Actually my friend the scientists are pretty close (within 5 years) of being able to clone Jesus of Nazareth from DNA on the shroud of Turin , I was just listening to a radio show where they were talking about remaking Jesus like they did the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park :)

now bear in mind this might not be YOUR biblical Jesus for 100% certainty but the clone would be of a man from that exact time period that had the cloth as a burial dress and was in fact named Jesus.. :)

Just imagine when they clone Hitler!
 Question for you Captain. How the scientists would prove that they cloned Jesus exactly and not someone else? So afterall they prove that Jesus was of human material and not a robot from cosmos right?
 I call that achievement bullshit! :P :P :P