Author Topic: Science vs the Bible  (Read 15702 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Science vs the Bible
« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2010, 08:04:56 AM »
  Hold on, I'm still pondering what does "A bar trivia guru" prove... :-X

have you EVER taken a science class?

if you think stuff like "the uncertainty principle" is "bar trivia"...you fall under my " thank god he ws born christian and in the USA cause if he had been born in afghanistan he'd be taliban/suicide bomber no doubt at all in my mind" sorta people
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2010, 06:47:11 PM »
  Hold on, I'm still pondering what does "A bar trivia guru" prove... :-X

it was a sarcastic statement.  so i again ask, what are my views?

theonlyone

« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2010, 01:11:16 AM »
it was a sarcastic statement.  so i again ask, what are my views?

I'm not a mason, I don't care... :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2010, 05:57:00 AM »
so in other words you can't say what my views are so you don't reallyt have any ideas about what I am about, but just decide to assume what you will since you can't really articulate matters and rather mistate things. 

I guess this will be number 30   ::)

theonlyone

« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2010, 08:11:47 AM »
so in other words you can't say what my views are so you don't reallyt have any ideas about what I am about, but just decide to assume what you will since you can't really articulate matters and rather mistate things. 

I guess this will be number 30   ::)
Wrong 31

theonlyone

« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2010, 11:42:40 AM »
 I love trance around the world with Above and Beyond, ARMADA trance

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2010, 12:59:46 PM »
have you EVER taken a science class?

if you think stuff like "the uncertainty principle" is "bar trivia"...you fall under my " thank god he ws born christian and in the USA cause if he had been born in afghanistan he'd be taliban/suicide bomber no doubt at all in my mind" sorta people

He's a Russian peasant, living in some little town in the USSR and he's very proud of the church his idiotic town spent millions on..

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2010, 01:43:05 PM »
He's a Russian peasant, living in some little town in the USSR and he's very proud of the church his idiotic town spent millions on..

they have religious fanatics in russia too?

wtf man...isn't there like a temperature limit for these fuckers...like if it gets below a certain temperature religious fanatics cant tolerate it >:(
carpe` vaginum!

theonlyone

« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2010, 02:06:35 PM »
 As the women love to say in such cases - Are you sure that you would say it to his face with all that pathos? lol

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2010, 08:28:27 PM »
rofl, carpe vaginum

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2010, 06:16:28 AM »
theonlynut is correct, his god cannot be disproven. It cannot be disproven due to the fact that it's based on blind faith. He even goes on to say that his own god is incomprehensible, so any type of logic and reasoning you put on the table will be quickly dismissed and thrown out the window. It is an exercise in futility. You cannot argue what he believes in, but rather point out the lack of justification for it, an area where the non believer has the leverage.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2010, 11:49:20 AM »
theonlynut is correct, his god cannot be disproven. It cannot be disproven due to the fact that it's based on blind faith. He even goes on to say that his own god is incomprehensible, so any type of logic and reasoning you put on the table will be quickly dismissed and thrown out the window. It is an exercise in futility. You cannot argue what he believes in, but rather point out the lack of justification for it, an area where the non believer has the leverage.

He is a close minded idiot, arguing with him is like trying to win an argument with a tomato can..

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #112 on: June 01, 2010, 03:05:42 PM »
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #113 on: June 01, 2010, 03:06:44 PM »
As the women love to say in such cases - Are you sure that you would say it to his face with all that pathos? lol

of course i would say it to your face...and then i'd spit in it...

see you r a christian...and following the teaching of this fictional christ...you HAVE to turn the other cheek  ;)

..which i would slap also byatch  :-*
carpe` vaginum!

theonlyone

« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2010, 09:14:13 AM »
  I am the God's slave. The slave can have only one master and I kneel before him only. Otherwise I would accept the fact that there is someone equal to God. The man dreaming to break orthodox christian and force him bow down the head is have drowned in pride, he's sinful by the fact that he's trying to become like the only one master of an orthodox christian - his rescuer. I would even let the IDIOT from the great country of Afghanistan to spit in the face and bitch slap me to amuse one's pride but in the end one will end up with all broken fingers, torn off the tongue and cut off ears. Will not kill but maim! And the one who has been called "I have 3 degrees from the 3 different Huge universities, from the Huge cities and am a spoilt kid of the rich parents" in the past will be called "An invalid and unable to sense the world logically and with reasoning" in present. Bodybuilding, nor police, nor army, nor media, nor scientists, nor even BRUCE WILLISS will help. Who knows, it's only words...  

theonlyone

« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2010, 09:15:15 AM »

The god isn't mine, it's me his. It's based on acceptance and not on blind faith. You're talking about the logic and reasoning. The atheists should disprove God's existence or prove that there is no God that would be logically correct and with reasoning. German Philosopher Immanuel Kant had tried and failed big time, what does make you think that you will succedd in proving there is no God? You're no one and named void to dictate God to show up and show his balls for you. You were talking about of logic and reasoning, again? :)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2010, 05:18:48 AM »
From what I can comprehend of your poor English and religious drivel, you've done nothing but reinforce my point.                                                             

theonlyone

« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2010, 06:58:27 AM »
From what I can comprehend of your poor English and religious drivel, you've done nothing but reinforce my point.                                                            

When I started reading serious literature it was all drivel and I couldn't comprehend anything, it sorta reinforced my point that it's BORING and USELESS!!! I was the complete moron like you!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2010, 04:47:34 AM »
When I started reading serious literature it was all drivel and I couldn't comprehend anything, it sorta reinforced my point that it's BORING and USELESS!!! I was the complete moron like you!

Answer the question, have you ever taken a science class ?

post elementary school.

theonlyone

« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2010, 08:45:45 AM »
  It's not whether one have taken a science class or not what does matter is what one can teach the other. You sound like you have taken 100 different science classes at once, what you know that I don't know, try to suprise me...

They don't know what they are doing, but in case of TA, CE and bunch of the other guys they don't know how stupid they are. It's getting boring already but at least some practice in English...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2010, 09:08:45 AM »
 It's not whether one have taken a science class or not what does matter is what one can teach the other.

good gawd....

so ...basically...one can teach knowlodge without learning it first themselves....

since i'm a teacher...i usually refrain from calling people stupid....

you..you're stupid...

at least stupid people never know that they r stupid...
carpe` vaginum!

theonlyone

« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2010, 11:00:52 AM »
 Captain E since you have learned a lot from multiple sciences classes teach us some knowledge. I'm sure one more post and you prove that there is no God. Yours 32!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2010, 02:54:47 PM »
 It's not whether one have taken a science class or not what does matter is what one can teach the other. You sound like you have taken 100 different science classes at once, what you know that I don't know, try to suprise me...

They don't know what they are doing, but in case of TA, CE and bunch of the other guys they don't know how stupid they are. It's getting boring already but at least some practice in English...

Go back to your little village and pray some more..

theonlyone

« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2010, 12:09:19 AM »
Go back to your little village and pray some more..

Wrong move and the HUGE cities like New York or Los Angeles will be wiped out in 30 - 31 secs from the face of the earth. Those who live in there will not know eventually as to how it all turned out, they will die the 1'st. Russian nuclear-powered attack submarines (Not from Afghanistan) not only patrol off coast area of the USA but those lie still in underwater near those HUGE cities. So go back to your HUGE city and pray some more. Will they say it unbiased on american TV or you all brainwashed with no hope? Kidding, kidding...

Ohhh It's the final countdown

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2010, 06:47:50 AM »
Wrong move and the HUGE cities like New York or Los Angeles will be wiped out in 30 - 31 secs from the face of the earth. Those who live in there will not know eventually as to how it all turned out, they will die the 1'st. Russian nuclear-powered attack submarines (Not from Afghanistan) not only patrol off coast area of the USA but those lie still in underwater near those HUGE cities. So go back to your HUGE city and pray some more. Will they say it unbiased on american TV or you all brainwashed with no hope? Kidding, kidding...

Ohhh It's the final countdown

spoken like a true christian  ::)

i bet poor stells damn near smacks her forehead everytime she reads your posts...you've like the christian version of a muslim with a fundie mentality...giving the others a bad name  :-\
carpe` vaginum!