Author Topic: Fedor's Worst Nightmare  (Read 4383 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Fedor's Worst Nightmare
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2010, 06:10:41 AM »
i agree the heavyweight divisions havent been this good since pride days, ufc has good heavyheights who are dangerous monsters, AND strike force has some great heavyweights

fedor
brock
carwin
overeem
rogers
cain

cummon you gotta be kidding me when as it ever better than this? when tim was champ? tito? i dont think so, last time it was this good chuck was fighting randy, vitor and tito.  and fedor was kiling co crop and nogeria. these are good times

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2010, 09:44:36 AM »
That's what I am saying...compare the skill level of someone like belfort, spider, shogu, gsp.....and tell me, are brock, or carwin skills better?....NO!!! The heavy's skill level sucks...

Bench

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2010, 12:33:46 PM »
wrong. heavys have a different fight style, you cant compare heavy weights with welterweights that rediculous.  you cant use graceful, slick ju jitsu as a 19 stone guy with another 19 stone holding you in place, bones and ligaments just dont support this.  to compare the 2 is fucking nuts and clueless

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2010, 02:24:41 PM »
i agree the heavyweight divisions havent been this good since pride days, ufc has good heavyheights who are dangerous monsters, AND strike force has some great heavyweights

fedor
brock
carwin
overeem
rogers
cain

cummon you gotta be kidding me when as it ever better than this? when tim was champ? tito? i dont think so, last time it was this good chuck was fighting randy, vitor and tito.  and fedor was kiling co crop and nogeria. these are good times

you forgot junior dos santos who is my personal favorite and I believe will eventually be the top heavyweight for years to come...
DAWG

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2010, 02:58:50 PM »

fedor
brock
carwin
overeem
rogers
cain

Agree 100% These chumps on here are clueless...The HW division is the most diverse as it has been in a long time. You have very diverse HW's right now. These idiots on here just can get over that the sport has changed and Pride has been gone for years now.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2010, 03:14:57 PM »
That's what I am saying...compare the skill level of someone like belfort, spider, shogu, gsp.....and tell me, are brock, or carwin skills better?....NO!!! The heavy's skill level sucks...

Bench

Why don't we compare Aldo and Lesnar, or How about Carwin and BJ while we're at it ::)

Damn...remarkable comparison's.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2010, 04:46:49 PM »
Agree 100% These chumps on here are clueless...The HW division is the most diverse as it has been in a long time. You have very diverse HW's right now. These idiots on here just can get over that the sport has changed and Pride has been gone for years now.
coming from the guy who has never fought in his life ::)

when did i say anything about PRIDE?.......is it time for you to be officially expossed as the coaches gimmick account?....or shall we wait?

you cant argue with people like yourself simply cause your to stupid to accept your wrong....good day..

bench

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2010, 05:25:49 PM »

when did i say anything about PRIDE?.......is it time for you to be officially expossed as the coaches gimmick account?....or shall we wait?

you cant argue with people like yourself simply cause your to stupid to accept your wrong....good day..

bench

How can I be wrong when you compared guys in a completely different weight class. You owned yourself with that one.

I thought I was Mindspins gimmick?

Expose me CHUMP :o

Why are you waiting....because you can't :o :o

I 100% guarantee you can not prove I am anyone other then WeightPSHR.

So go ahead.....DO IT!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2010, 10:24:53 AM »
Weightpshr is having a meltdown ;D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2010, 10:57:39 AM »

bench

ending a post with "good day" = meltdown...lol.
w