Author Topic: Chaos & the online bickering paradox...  (Read 13092 times)

Alex23

Chaos & the online bickering paradox...
« on: May 13, 2010, 11:19:41 PM »
It always makes me laugh when a tit goes after chaos... thank God this is just fun and games...

..I just wonder sometimes if they realize how messy their garments would get facing the man IRL...

We've trained several times and the best description of the man is a thicker and bigger Lesnar (no hair) able to sit around for several weeks (if he wants to) just to finally show up and tip the scale at a solid 270lb nonetheless....  only guy I've ever met who could easily maintain 300lb naturally if he wanted to.. think about that for a sec...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Chaos & the online bickering paradox...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 11:21:48 PM »
Chaos can eat a dick.

He's not intelligent.
He's not humorous.
He's not witty.

He's very predictable.  If you display higher levels of intelligence, he reduces himself to repeating racial jokes he heard and remembered from the PTs Pub the prior night.

He should stick to the powerlifting or mongoloid board.

You outed him for the deformed freak show he is.  They have special buses for people like him.

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 11:23:03 PM »
Chaos can eat a dick.

Back off Wiggins  >:(

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 11:49:25 PM »
LoL

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 11:52:09 PM »
Hell just chime in after Alex texts him and tell the newest fried chicken and watermelon joke and insert me as the subject.  He might even throw a jew zinger in there.

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 11:55:33 PM »
Hell just chime in after Alex texts him and tell the newest fried chicken and watermelon joke and insert me as the subject.  He might even throw a jew zinger in there.

I just denied white dick to my black wife for the second night in a row... literally sitting in my garage figuring out a way to "unlock" the door while browsing the internet and putting a coat of polyurethane on my new bookcase..

who's the racist now  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 11:55:59 PM »
What happened to browksies forum?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 11:59:40 PM »
I just denied white dick to my black wife for the second night in a row... literally sitting in my garage figuring out a way to "unlock" the door while browsing the internet and putting a coat of polyurethane on my new bookcase..

who's the racist now  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Compton

;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2010, 12:02:45 AM »
It always makes me laugh when a tits go after chaos... thank God this is just fun and games...

..I just wonder sometimes if they realized how messy their garments would get facing the man IRL...

We've trained several times and the best description of the man is a thicker and bigger Lesnar (no hair) able to sit around for several weeks (if he wants to) just to finally show up and tip the scale at a solid 270lb....  only guy I've ever met who could easily maintain 300lb naturally if he wanted to.. think about that for a sec...
Amazing dude he does all this in shoes to small for him as well.

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2010, 12:15:44 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2010, 12:24:03 AM »
DiveCum.

Is this sometype torture chamber Alex? If so invite a hot chick in to more so enjoy the experience. ;D

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2010, 12:27:52 AM »
Is this sometype torture chamber Alex? If so invite a hot chick in to more so enjoy the experience. ;D

Not kidding when I said I was locked in the garage.. finishing a double corona and will figure out what to do. Options are break the door frame (again) or lay out the camping stuff and sleep on the concrete. Problem is I found a King Snake right out side the garage in Saturday... not really interested in getting violated by a reptile.... 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2010, 12:34:47 AM »
Not kidding when I said I was locked in the garage.. finishing a double corona and will figure out what to do. Options are break the door frame (again) or lay out the camping stuff and sleep on the concrete. Problem is I found a King Snake right out side the garage in Saturday... not really interested in getting violated by a reptile.... 
How did you get free bro? You lucked out that there was enough oxygen left in time before your departure. I dont like snakes a good steal yard rake or shovel will do the trick if available.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2010, 01:25:40 AM »
LOL

This is almost as funny as the other time king23 threw chaos under the bus and revealed his love of capri pants to show off his cankles.
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2010, 01:36:00 AM »
LOL

This is almost as funny as the other time king23 threw chaos under the bus and revealed his love of capri pants to show off his cankles.

I miss Big Mark C :'( ;D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2010, 01:54:42 AM »

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 02:14:25 AM »
DiveCum.

LOL!

do you train at home now?

looks like you could front kick a hole straight through a door

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2010, 02:27:15 AM »
x2   ;D

His battles with Chaos were the funniest, talking about Chaos' wife watching B&W movies in the other room while he was online owning tiny tits and stuff, lmao!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2010, 02:29:10 AM »
His battles with Chaos were the funniest, talking about Chaos' wife watching B&W movies in the other room while he was online owning tiny tits and stuff, lmao!

What happened to him?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2010, 02:31:42 AM »
It always makes me laugh when a tit goes after chaos... thank God this is just fun and games...

..I just wonder sometimes if they realize how messy their garments would get facing the man IRL...

We've trained several times and the best description of the man is a thicker and bigger Lesnar (no hair) able to sit around for several weeks (if he wants to) just to finally show up and tip the scale at a solid 270lb nonetheless....  only guy I've ever met who could easily maintain 300lb naturally if he wanted to.. think about that for a sec...

do you have anything better to do than spam the board with your egotistical bullshit?

go back to 'broskiesforum' or whatever that failure you devised was if you want to jerk each other off.
b

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2010, 02:32:38 AM »
What happened to him?

Ron put him in Time out, cause he was a joint venture between NZMM and another guy who won't admit it ;D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2010, 02:34:53 AM »

yeah man I enjoyed his posts.  Then came an influx of "Big" accounts but they got sent to Time out almost immediately. lol.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2010, 04:00:47 AM »
Ron put him in Time out, cause he was a joint venture between NZMM and another guy who won't admit it ;D

Why do you tease us so?

O

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2010, 06:26:17 AM »
haha

chaos and alex 23

2 big jokes

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2010, 06:38:16 AM »

Alex23 is a sorry piece of shit. What has he ever posted that was funny and/or interesting? All he does is praise himself and then congratulate himself using another gimmick. No redeeming qualities at all.
do you have anything better to do than spam the board with your egotistical bullshit?

go back to 'ilovespam' or whatever that failure you devised was if you want to jerk each other off.
Lots of A23 hate on GB not sure what he did.
I dont know much about Alex23 but reading some of his posts,
he sound like a boring dumb guy with 20000 posts.
B