Author Topic: Pakistan VS Australia twenty20 world cup semi final watch live online  (Read 4881 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
www.myp2p.eu

site also good for other sporting events....
carpe` vaginum!

regmac

• Getbig V
www.myp2p.eu

site also good for other sporting events....
When real football (NFL NCAA) ever dies alonf with  basketball, and tennins  , and boxing...then I may have a little interest in soccer   but until then   why do you bother mentioning it?   The World Cup shouldn't even be mentioned on the ESPN or ESPN2  ...they should keep it limited to the ESPN latin channel  and spare real sports fans the sports they rather hear about....like darts even.    Soccer is boring to all blacks and white americans in this country   no one cares for it. :-\
((-::

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

1> NO gloves to catch the ball = superior fielding talent..and no fear of a ball travelling around 90mph
2> watch the batter come off the ground to hit that shot = superior foot work as opposed to just swinging at a ball in baseball

n yeah...there r plenty of jamicans,australians,south africans,pakistanis,indians,kiwis(netherland),scotts,irish,srilankans,people from Zimebeway(zimbo),english people for cricket to warrent attention here in the USA....

lotsa people around you watch cricket...like grant michaels the mod of the sex board...you just dont know it  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

regmac

• Getbig V
CRICKET twenty20 world cup....the second most popular sport on the planet

and Australia won today....you wont see this in baseball!  ;)

1> NO gloves to catch the ball = superior fielding talent..and no fear of a ball travelling around 90mph
2> watch the batter come off the ground to hit that shot = superior foot work as opposed to just swinging at a ball in baseball

zzzzzzzzz snore    uuhh   you say something?    :-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
...there r plenty of jamicans,australians,south africans,pakistanis,indians,kiwis(netherland),scotts,irish,srilankans,people from Zimebeway(zimbo),english people for cricket to warrent attention here in the USA....

lotsa people around you watch cricket...like grant michaels the mod of the sex board...you just dont know it  ;)

football = 10 seconds of action ...then 10 mins of replay and boring talk while players standing around....boooring...

besides...9 out of 10 kids and adults play cricket on the weekends in crickdet playing countries...

how many people play football now?  yeah...as i said...sit on your ass and watch others while you become a snack eating beer drinking fatass sport ::)
carpe` vaginum!

regmac

• Getbig V
...there r plenty of jamicans,australians,south africans,pakistanis,indians,kiwis(netherland),scotts,irish,srilankans,people from Zimebeway(zimbo),english people for cricket to warrent attention here in the USA....

football = 10 seconds of action ...then 10 mins of replay and boring talk while players standing around....boooring...

besides...9 out of 10 kids and adults play cricket on the weekends in crickdet playing countries...

how many people play football now?  yeah...as i said...sit on your ass and watch others while you become a snack eating beer drinking fatass sport ::)
zzzzzzzzzzz  and you were saying  :-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
zzzzzzzzzzz  and you were saying  :-\

watching football has made you lazy....

all them zzzzzzzs  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

regmac

• Getbig V

watching football has made you lazy....

all them zzzzzzzs  :-\
No working 9-5   the having to hear about goofy ass euro sports like Crqt rugby and pie eating

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
No working 9-5   the having to hear about goofy ass euro sports like Crqt rugby and pie eating
damn you r dumb..its a british sport...

baseball came from cricket
carpe` vaginum!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Now bro I dont know cricket why do the throw the ball on the ground and bounce it? just wondering

regmac

• Getbig V

Who cares about baseball    it had its American pass revoked decades ago!    All the guys who look like me  have latin last names!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Who cares about baseball    it had its American pass revoked decades ago!    All the guys who look like me  have latin last names!

football is a boring ass game and VERY few people world wise watch it....

but thats ok...at least you get to sit on yer fat ass, eat snacks  , drink beer and watch the cheerleaders eh

fackin brilliant

when football has a world cup...then you can interject threads like this ;) but it keeps middle class America from thinking too much about their shitty little lives..and keeps em happy on sundays before returning to work i guess...

u go watch yer football man...i'm happy for ya
carpe` vaginum!

regmac

• Getbig V
football is a boring ass game and VERY few people world wise watch it....

but thats ok...at least you get to sit on yer fat ass, eat snacks  , drink beer and watch the cheerleaders eh

fackin brilliant

when football has a world cup...then you can interject threads like this ;) but it keeps middle class America from thinking too much about their shitty little lives..and keeps em happy on sundays before returning to work i guess...

u go watch yer football man...i'm happy for ya
Is that why Europe needed NFL Europe?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

when u bounce the ball...it can swing in and out...does not mean you can beam the guy...ok the clip below...watch how ,much this kid swings the ball...

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Is that why Europe needed NFL Europe?

yeah...thats REAL big up there...how many european countries play that again? ::)

wanna name them?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
cricket playing nations
Australia
Bangladesh
England
India
New Zealand
Pakistan
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies
Zimbabw
Argentina
Bermuda
Canada
Denmark
Fiji
France
Germany
Gibraltar
Hong Kong
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Kenya
Malaysia
Namibia
Nigeria
The Netherlands
Nepal
Papua New Guinea
Scotland
Singapore
Tanzania
Uganda
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Zambia
Cayman Islands

http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-cricket-map.htm
carpe` vaginum!

regmac

• Getbig V
cricket playing nations
Australia
Bangladesh
England
India
New Zealand
Pakistan
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies
Zimbabw
Argentina
Bermuda
Canada
Denmark
Fiji
France
Germany
Gibraltar
Hong Kong
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Kenya
Malaysia
Namibia
Nigeria
The Netherlands
Nepal
Papua New Guinea
Scotland
Singapore
Tanzania
Uganda
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Zambia
Cayman Islands

http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-cricket-map.htm
If its not BIG in the US,   its not big!  Shoe me one Cricket franchise more popular than the Dallas Cowboys!    1      Go afead!    All those countries you listed have at least 100 Dallas fans!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
If its not BIG in the US,   its not big!  Shoe me one Cricket franchise more popular than the Dallas Cowboys!    1      Go afead!    All those countries you listed have at least 100 Dallas fans!

keep thinking that...i'm American but cricket is big...

upwards of 3 billion spectators...world wide...each telivised game makes more $ then any football game...cause the whole world watches

hell in terms of spectators...just india itself has more spectators of cricket than the spectators of football
carpe` vaginum!

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
The new limited 20 over series has injected a lot of interest and excitement back into the game.
It is one of the best things to happen to cricket from a spectators point of view

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
The new limited 20 over series has injected a lot of interest and excitement back into the game.
It is one of the best things to happen to cricket from a spectators point of view

i HATE it...its turned cricket into baseball...where batsmen come out blindly swinging....ALSO..have you noticed that since the introduction of the 20s game...the pavilion is now being called the dugout and the boundary has been moved closer...A LOT closer..in the 50 over game you CANT play like a fool and swing at everything...you have to think about run rate plus saving wickets, getting set as a batsman etc etc...

in the 20s game...its just 20 overs so u can swing at everything like a fool..its gone from chess to checkers :-\

the 50 over game is where its at...

although Australia's performance against Pakistan today ws outstanding

http://www.cricinfo.com/world-twenty20-2010/content/current/story/459668.html
carpe` vaginum!

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
i HATE it...its turned cricket into baseball...where batsmen come out blindly swinging....ALSO..have you noticed that since the introduction of the 20s game...the pavilion is now being called the dugout and the boundary has been moved closer...A LOT closer..in the 50 over game you CANT play like a fool and swing at everything...you have to think about run rate plus saving wickets, getting set as a batsman etc etc...

in the 20s game...its just 20 overs so u can swing at everything like a fool..its gone from chess to checkers :-\

the 50 over game is where its at...

although Australia's performance against Pakistan today ws outstanding

http://www.cricinfo.com/world-twenty20-2010/content/current/story/459668.html
I saw the Ausies won and the Pakies where doing so well in the begining

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
I watched Dhani's sports show and he was learning cricket in Jamaica, interesting sport.  Just not sure about everything.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I saw the Ausies won and the Pakies where doing so well in the begining

Our team SUCKS right now...a far cry from what we had in the 90s...

we need
1) to stop letting politics play a role....half these girls in the paki team are there cause someone in the govt made a phone call to let their nephew play
2) actually make them practice instead of just relying on raw talent
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I watched Dhani's sports show and he was learning cricket in Jamaica, interesting sport.  Just not sure about everything.

the dhani show ws a disappointment...i started to watch my hopes high...

the west indies ruled cricket in the 80s...since then they have been dismal...i ws hoping to see their legendary batsman Brian Lara no nooooo...they had a buncha never weres on the show...

here is Brain lara getting hit by Shoaib akthar..a paki

carpe` vaginum!

regmac

• Getbig V
keep thinking that...i'm American but cricket is big...

upwards of 3 billion spectators...world wide...each telivised game makes more $ then any football game...cause the whole world watches

hell in terms of spectators...just india itself has more spectators of cricket than the spectators of football
Maybe your not American as much as I am!  :-\