Author Topic: BigRon Coleman guest posing in Slovakia, May 2010  (Read 4884 times)

Alex23

BigRon Coleman guest posing in Slovakia, May 2010
« on: May 15, 2010, 11:57:51 AM »
The man still living the dream large and in charge.

GodSpeed to him.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: BigRon Coleman guest posing in Slovakia, May 2010
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 12:31:25 PM »
Id be interested to see if he could get rid of that gut by maybe doing a seriously long diet, like 5 months or so, and waaaayyyy overdieting, maybe atrophy the oblique muscles and get rid of the fat stored around his guts?
It would forever put the GH gut theory to rest...
Especially after disgusted worked with Kamali and really brought his gut back in check.. makes me wonder?
Does all the yoyo dieting pack fat around the organs, and they never diet long enough to burn the fat building up around the organs (Cause they diet just enough to burn the subcutaneous fat), so every bulking cycle more fat packs around the organs?
Just a thought.....

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 12:52:14 PM »
that woman is so thick n fine.  it would have been nice to see a mixed pairs route with her in a g-string.   sorry alex...i forget it's a ronnie theard, am turning into that douche romanian.

Alex23

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 12:54:45 PM »
that woman is so thick n fine.  it would have been nice to see a mixed pairs route with her in a g-string.   sorry alex...i forget it's a ronnie theard, am turning into that douche romanian.

QFT.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 04:27:38 PM »
Ronnie still looks good.......he could easily win a pro show if he got in shape.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 05:14:54 PM »
God..seeing him waddle around and bouncing up and down to some thuggish Rap shit makes me lament the long lost days of Heroic posing routines by the likes of Arnold, Zane, and Ed Corney. If I was growing up today and saw this instead of Pumping Iron..I wouldn't have even got into bodybuilding. I'd be like..hmm..let me take boatloads of drugs so I can bounce up and down like some ghetto Jack in the Box with my belly hanging out..yep, that's a sport I want to get into. LOL.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 05:37:06 PM »
He's looking better each appearance.
Still not doing the rear lat spread fully.
Left arms is much better still atrophied a little at the elbow.
Lat looks better also and bodyfat is down.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 09:28:25 PM »
Ron needs to hang it up and take up fishing or something. It's getting sad. What the hell does he have to prove now? It's like Evander holyfield still fighting, except he actually makes a little bit of money doing so. Ronnie is sticking more money into him than he's making

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2010, 09:38:11 PM »
Ronnie still looks good.......he could easily win a pro show if he got in shape.

That would make it extremely unlikely then.

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 09:44:16 PM »
Ron needs to hang it up and take up fishing or something. It's getting sad. What the hell does he have to prove now? It's like Evander holyfield still fighting, except he actually makes a little bit of money doing so. Ronnie is sticking more money into him than he's making

Why??? He's only making appearance to place and people who wish to see him... it's not like he's competing out of shape... that would be like Holyfield "fighting" again...

Shit the man is in demand and makes money flying around the world to do so...

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 09:54:08 PM »
Why??? He's only making appearance to place and people who wish to see him... it's not like he's competing out of shape... that would be like Holyfield "fighting" again...

Shit the man is in demand and makes money flying around the world to do so...

Understood, but it's not as if he's getting any younger or healthier. He needs to get off the gear and submit to a normal, healthy life.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 10:10:18 PM »
Understood, but it's not as if he's getting any younger or healthier. He needs to get off the gear and submit to a normal, healthy life.

Dude, it's his life, not yours. Do you tell people you don't even know what they "need" to do with their lives on a regular basis. Personally, I think he's improving. He's clearly nowhere near what he was, but he is 45-46 and clearly not dieted down yet. So, just enjoy the ride and let him do the same thing.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2010, 10:14:40 PM »
 He should join the WWE.

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2010, 10:45:30 PM »
He should join the WWE.

You should join your car and drive to hillcrest... dunno where you at bro but it's getting late...

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2010, 10:47:46 PM »
You should join your car and drive to hillcrest... dunno where you at bro but it's getting late...

I'm actually on the other side of the world from you right now fat man.

I'll be there in October though and i'll break your fuckin face!

But don't lie, i'm sure you were on your way to Hillcrest anyway to party.

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2010, 10:50:56 PM »

::) 

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2010, 10:52:13 PM »
::) 

Is that the nervous look you get on your face when you fear for your life?

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2010, 01:37:51 AM »

When will Ron get rid of this worthless sack of shit

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2010, 02:20:46 AM »
When will Ron get rid of this worthless sack of shit

Who? You?

He should get rid of you, you are a son of a bitch.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2010, 04:45:23 AM »
Dude, it's his life, not yours. Do you tell people you don't even know what they "need" to do with their lives on a regular basis. Personally, I think he's improving. He's clearly nowhere near what he was, but he is 45-46 and clearly not dieted down yet. So, just enjoy the ride and let him do the same thing.

Obviously, just stating an opinion which I thought was what Getbig was all about :D If he keeps it up I wouldn't be surprised he if drops dead someday soon though. Also, why tarnish how people will remember you? Nobody wants to remember Ronnie as the guy that couldn't hang the trunks up and was washed up with a physique that couldn't even place in the top 6 at any pro show. Dorian did it, Haney did it, Cutler will do it too. They're smart, but Ronnie is making some fans sad.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2010, 05:08:16 AM »
Obviously, just stating an opinion which I thought was what Getbig was all about :D If he keeps it up I wouldn't be surprised he if drops dead someday soon though. Also, why tarnish how people will remember you? Nobody wants to remember Ronnie as the guy that couldn't hang the trunks up and was washed up with a physique that couldn't even place in the top 6 at any pro show. Dorian did it, Haney did it, Cutler will do it too. They're smart, but Ronnie is making some fans sad.

you statement has several items

1. The only fan that Ronnie cares about and should care about are the ticket buying ones that buy his t shirts at his guest appearances.  And every year that number gets smaller and smaller so why not squeeze every penny from that he can?

2. Who cares what some guy on the blog things what it should or should not do if they are contributing to his financial bottom line.

3. Something tells me that Ronnie enjoys being big (no homo),  I doubt that he would come off the sauce even if never made a public appearance again.

4. I truly believe that you don't understand this this is his only means of generating an income, and you want him to stop..and do what?  Literally he is getting paid to do what he loves to do which are eat, train and don't diet.

I

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2010, 05:19:43 AM »

1. The only fan that Ronnie cares about and should care about are the ticket buying ones that buy his t shirts at his guest appearances.  And every year that number gets smaller and smaller so why not squeeze every penny from that he can?

2. Who cares what some guy on the blog things what it should or should not do if they are contributing to his financial bottom line.

3. Something tells me that Ronnie enjoys being big (no homo),  I doubt that he would come off the sauce even if never made a public appearance again.

4. I truly believe that you don't understand this this is his only means of generating an income, and you want him to stop..and do what?  Literally he is getting paid to do what he loves to do which are eat, train and don't diet.

Yes, maybe he can't make money doing anything else and didn't save any from his reign. He must've been pulling in a couple million per year during his prime considering guest posing and appearances coupled with magazine and supplement contracts. I see that point quite clearly if it is just a business venture for him at this point. Doesn't mean it's not sad to watch though. Like Roy Jones still boxing, I like the guy but shit, it's always sad to see an ATG fade into a mediocre/mortal existence

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2010, 05:33:00 AM »

1. The only fan that Ronnie cares about and should care about are the ticket buying ones that buy his t shirts at his guest appearances.  And every year that number gets smaller and smaller so why not squeeze every penny from that he can?

3. Something tells me that Ronnie enjoys being big (no homo),  I doubt that he would come off the sauce even if never made a public appearance again.

4. I truly believe that you don't understand this this is his only means of generating an income, and you want him to stop..and do what?  Literally he is getting paid to do what he loves to do which are eat, train and don't diet.

QTF. Ronnie is doing what he's gotta do, and gets to travel the world doing it. Wouldn't you?

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2010, 06:24:00 AM »

QTF. Ronnie is doing what he's gotta do, and gets to travel the world doing it. Wouldn't you?

I hate traveling. lol

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2010, 07:09:18 AM »

I totally agree. I think that what Ronnie is doing is awesome.

I never was a fan of him really. But now that he's doing his fat and bloated posing routines and starting to respect him a lot more. He just don't give a fuck. I wish I got paid to pose and show my hairy ass on stage.