Author Topic: U.S. Deep In Debt, Go To India If You Have Brains  (Read 987 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
U.S. Deep In Debt, Go To India If You Have Brains
« on: May 15, 2010, 03:39:07 PM »
The Chinese are doing and saying the same thing

C

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: U.S. Deep In Debt, Go To India If You Have Brains
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 04:46:38 PM »
http://www.x-rates.com/d/INR/USD/graph120.html

riiiiight.....ever heard of exchange rates?  guess u dont factor in such stuff eh
carpe` vaginum!

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 06:13:48 PM »
Once he gets back to that shithole, he'll remember why he went to the states. I've seen this time and time again.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 06:20:06 PM »
Once he gets back to that shithole, he'll remember why he went to the states. I've seen this time and time again.

i wouldn't mind travelling to india or pakistan for a week or 2...and i plan to, to see family and  eat the street food junk....gawd its super spicy and yummy

the latter of which i eat the last 2 days...then if i'm sick...well they got the best doctors here!

but to go live there...no thanx...i lived in pakistan for 15 yrs...thats enough for many lifetimes
carpe` vaginum!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 07:18:22 PM »
i wouldn't mind travelling to india or pakistan for a week or 2...and i plan to, to see family and  eat the street food junk....gawd its super spicy and yummy

the latter of which i eat the last 2 days...then if i'm sick...well they got the best doctors here!

but to go live there...no thanx...i lived in pakistan for 15 yrs...thats enough for many lifetimes

THe best doctors are named Gupta, Patel, Mohammed and Ramni...that should tell you something
C

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 11:55:46 AM »
THe best doctors are named Gupta, Patel, Mohammed and Ramni...that should tell you something

and THEY LIVE IN AMERICA...

THAT should tell you something ...
carpe` vaginum!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 12:46:22 PM »
and THEY LIVE IN AMERICA...

THAT should tell you something ...

They are moving back to India (which should tell you something), which is the point of the whole article. They too believed the hype, the fantasy, then got the REALITY. Now that intelligence and skill is leaving america and going to India. Soon you will be going to India to get surgery or to have access to the latest medical innovations. You guys can not see the obvious. The same way the Chinese went to america under the belief that the schools were better only to find out the classes were being taught by Chinese professors and/or the scientist/inventors were Chinese...they asked themselves why are we going to america when obviously it is our own people who have the knowledge? Soon China as a country asked that their people return HOME...and they did, realizing the opportunities were there and NOT in america.

Now the Indians are doing the same. What will be left in america?... NOT MUCH, as the populace thinks entertainment is important and education is a waste of time. America is already at the bottom of the list for education/science/math and technology...watch it fall even further as the Chinese and Indians continue to leave.i
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 12:54:41 PM »
Yawn. More lies from the gimmick.

Any proof to back these fallacious claims up? And no, a news organization named Russia Today (talk about propaganda) doesn't qualify, fucktard.  ::)

I can't believe people actually try to pass this Kremlin-controlled organization off as a legitimate source of factual information. Talk about delusional.  ::)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 01:03:18 PM »
Yawn. More lies from the gimmick.

Any proof to back these fallacious claims up? And no, a news organization named Russia Today (talk about propaganda) doesn't qualify, fucktard.  ::)

I can't believe people actually try to pass this Kremlin-controlled organization off as a legitimate source of factual information. Talk about delusional.  ::)
No matter how retarded Samson123 is, this time he is correct.

In 2004 it was already a recognized problem:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2004-02-23-economy-edit_x.htm

Or in the words of Soviet-controlled Bloomberg:
http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/09_11/b4123069998812.htm

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2010, 01:05:14 PM »

I was referring more to the quality of the education system. There isn't a single Chinese or Indian university that can hold a candle to the top American universities. People aren't flocking from all over the world to attend school in China or India.

According to US News, China's highest ranked University is 9th in Asia. Not something to write home about if you're arguing that a country has better universities. :-\

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2010, 01:07:01 PM »

I am correct every damn time...because of the massive stupidity that exist with some of you (including you PHREAK) and the fact that you refuse to accept the truth does not therefore make it UNTRUE. Keep hanging with me you will learn a lot.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2010, 01:09:23 PM »
I am correct every damn time...because of the massive stupidity that exist with some of you (including you PHREAK) and the fact that you refuse to accept the truth does not therefore make it UNTRUE. Keep hanging with me you will learn a lot.

You're a chronic liar. Hope this helps, Jag.

Not that it matters considering you've never gone to college.  :)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 01:13:21 PM »
I was referring more to the quality of the education system. There isn't a single Chinese or Indian university that can hold a candle to the top American universities. People aren't flocking from all over the world to attend school in China or India.

According to US News, China's highest ranked University is 9th in Asia. Not something to write home about if you're arguing that a country has better universities. :-\
You are right: at this moment US universities are still regarded as better. But I hope you recognize that this situation must change if the top minds in the US economic and education system are emigrating. They are not only taking their business knowledge with them, but also the capability to build up their local education system. The result of that won't show overnight, but it will happen.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2010, 01:15:28 PM »
You are right: at this moment US universities are still regarded as better. But I hope you recognize that this situation must change if the top minds in the US economic and education system are emigrating. They are not only taking their business knowledge with them, but also the capability to build up their local education system. The result of that won't show overnight, but it will happen.

Are 100% of the top minds leaving? No, not even close. Some are choosing to go overseas. While it will hurt, it won't be nation crippling like the #### like Samson think. There are plenty of bright people sticking around and working here.

For all the geniuses that appear to be going back to China, I find it amazing that their ability to innovate or invent anything worthwhile is pretty much 0. Take a look at how most of what they make a cheaper, shittier copy of a European/American product. For example, look at the blatant BMW ripoffs being produced over there for a good example of what China isn't capable of doing.

And let's be honest. The top of the heap are sticking around and working for companies like Google.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2010, 02:09:17 PM »
They are moving back to India (which should tell you something), which is the point of the whole article. They too believed the hype, the fantasy, then got the REALITY. Now that intelligence and skill is leaving america and going to India. Soon you will be going to India to get surgery or to have access to the latest medical innovations. You guys can not see the obvious. The same way the Chinese went to america under the belief that the schools were better only to find out the classes were being taught by Chinese professors and/or the scientist/inventors were Chinese...they asked themselves why are we going to america when obviously it is our own people who have the knowledge? Soon China as a country asked that their people return HOME...and they did, realizing the opportunities were there and NOT in america.

Now the Indians are doing the same. What will be left in america?... NOT MUCH, as the populace thinks entertainment is important and education is a waste of time. America is already at the bottom of the list for education/science/math and technology...watch it fall even further as the Chinese and Indians continue to leave.i

sure i'm gonna leave Paved roads, great weather , great open minded people, great opportunities for entertainment and the biggest IT market on the planet to go to india  ::)

America is not going anywhere for the next 100 years....and after that..i'll be dead...soo who cares either way

cisco is an American company...i'm sticking around  ;)
carpe` vaginum!