Author Topic: Shipsekki  (Read 3029 times)

mar10s

• Getbig III
Re: Shipsekki
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2010, 07:39:12 AM »
Disturbia...this may call for a "Getbig - Observations, Part II"???  ;D

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2010, 07:42:16 AM »
 One day I will travel up to that third world shithole called Canada, otherwise known as Mexico North. And i'll give him a real ass whooping.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2010, 08:43:32 AM »
ship is the only truthful getibigger about being a loser from time to time, I used to think he was serious and genuinely a moron but now I just think disturbia is upset about someone else on the board who might jeopardize his cyber status.

cyber status?
are yo retarded, wtf is cyber status?
idiot

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2010, 08:44:37 AM »
One day I will travel up to that third world shithole called Canada, otherwise known as Mexico North. And i'll give him a real ass whooping.
Looks like Ship is taking a whip ass tour on the western USA and Canada soon.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2010, 08:48:15 AM »
No you won't, you won't even come to SoCal. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2010, 09:33:53 AM »
cyber status?
are yo retarded, wtf is cyber status?
idiot
when you make videos for getbig trying to get attention, nuff said

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2010, 11:47:40 AM »
I just have a sense of humor and I can joke around, that's all. Not really going for attention.

What a load of CRAP. For someone who starts threads for the sake of starting threads and posts 27 times a day and you say you're not really going for a attention? Walking delusional hypocritical little man, with a severe inferiority complex is what you are.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2010, 01:32:04 PM »
ship is the only truthful getibigger about being a loser from time to time, I used to think he was serious and genuinely a moron but now I just think disturbia is upset about someone else on the board who might jeopardize his cyber status.

disturbia is the most open and truthful GetBigger. Ship just likes to stir shit up because he's bored. I have a lot of down time at work too and GetBig is a great outlet but nothing like Ship. It's like he literally has nothing to do at all at work. Why can I get a gig like that? What the heck do you do anyway, Shipshekki?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2010, 02:01:20 PM »
hey shipsekki...........acco rding to your pics.........your a NSP.......and a SAP.........thats a "NO SIZE PUSS"  AND A "SKINNY ASS PUSSY"  U FUCKIN NO SIZE MUTHAFUK!!!

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2010, 02:03:02 PM »
U

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2010, 04:46:26 PM »
hey shipsekki...........acco rding to your pics.........your a NSP.......and a SAP.........thats a "NO SIZE PUSS"  AND A "SKINNY ASS PUSSY"  U FUCKIN NO SIZE MUTHAFUK!!!

It's better than being a big fat dumbass like you.

By the way, that gangsta shit went out of style in the 90's. Maybe you should change it up a little bit.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2010, 02:15:16 PM »
Although ShitSukki does sound pretty funny  :D

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2010, 03:00:22 PM »
ShipSekki is different, lets just leave it at that

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2010, 04:52:41 PM »
disturbia is the most open and truthful GetBigger. Ship just likes to stir shit up because he's bored. I have a lot of down time at work too and GetBig is a great outlet but nothing like Ship. It's like he literally has nothing to do at all at work. Why can I get a gig like that? What the heck do you do anyway, Shipshekki?

I'm a desk warmer. My job is the sit at a desk and warm it up. I sometimes do an hour of work here and there, but it's uncommon.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2010, 05:25:47 PM »
I'm a desk warmer. My job is the sit at a desk and warm it up. I sometimes do an hour of work here and there, but it's uncommon.

Sweet.

I see the board still hasn't broken you yet. Stay strong.

What kind of work do you actually do when you actually do work? I'm looking for a gig like that. I'm sick of this real work thing. I have a woman boss now and that always spoils things. Men are so much more easy going and know it's just a game.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2010, 05:31:24 PM »
Sweet.

I see the board still hasn't broken you yet. Stay strong.

What kind of work do you actually do when you actually do work? I'm looking for a gig like that. I'm sick of this real work thing. I have a woman boss now and that always spoils things. Men are so much more easy going and know it's just a game.

I'll tell you what my job is in a PM if you want to know.

It's a job that is only available outside the US though. This kind of work isn't available in the US.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2010, 05:44:35 PM »
I'll tell you what my job is in a PM if you want to know.

It's a job that is only available outside the US though. This kind of work isn't available in the US.

By all means, do. As much as I love the U.S. I'd definitely like to spend some time living in another country. We Americans tend to be very parochial and see the world only through the prism of Americanism.

You're not an assassin are you? You know, waiting around for weeks on end until an assignment comes up. That manila envelope with the pictures and target's daily routine. I'd still consider that but I just need to be sure that I only kill bad guys. I just want to do my part, in some small way, to make this world a better place. Killing bad people is a good place to start.