Author Topic: Overeem made it clear...  (Read 5259 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Overeem made it clear...
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2010, 01:31:30 PM »
even if overeem LUCKILY beats fedor, we will still be able to say PRIDE NEVA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

e
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2010, 02:59:14 PM »
even if overeem LUCKILY beats fedor, we will still be able to say PRIDE NEVA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

e

That's the lamest thing I've ever seen.  Pride's been dead for a long time now :D
w

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2010, 04:07:13 PM »
That Fedor has been fighting cans.

Here's the facts on Fedor's last three fights:

Fedor beats Tim Syliva when he was coming off two embarrassing loses to past their prime Nog and Couture. After Fedor beat Sylvia, Syliva loses to a 50-yr old boxer Mercer.

Fedor beats Arvloski, who then goes on to drop his next two fights against cans.

Fedor struggles with Rodgers but pulls out a victory, but suffered a good amount of damage.

Overeem demolished Rodgers in a way that Fedor couldn't. Don't think Overeem has a scratch in him.

Overeem is a legit contender for top HW status, wonder how Fedor will dodge him if he gets past Werdum

Don't forget he can probably beat the champ in the UFC too.  Don't forget to add that
No Worries 4 me

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2010, 04:43:51 PM »
That's the lamest thing I've ever seen.  Pride's been dead for a long time now :D

it will live forever in the minds of true fight fans, not tuf noobs ::)

E
E

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2010, 05:40:22 PM »
You might as well knock Mir off there and put Overeem in the top 2. 5 in Strikeforce, 5 in the UFC. Except the guys in Strikeforce have a combined 50+ fights over the top 3 UFC guys. It's good that Carwin, Lesnar and Velasquez hyped their way into the top 5 without fighting legitimate competition.  :-\

1. Fedor
2. Ubereem

Cmon man Frank Mir submitted Tank Abbott!  ::)

3. Whichever overhyped, untested, unproven, product-of-marketing UFC can you want.  :)