Author Topic: A new Dog.....  (Read 2866 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
A new Dog.....
« on: May 16, 2010, 03:55:26 PM »
Should i take in a new dog?? It is going to be put down by Friday.  :'( :'( It is a white Huskie and they have papers, she has her shots and is fixed.  8) She is a Huskie and gets along with my three Basset Hounds. She has been beaten and she is really cute too.  ;)
D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: A new Dog.....
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 07:17:06 AM »
YES!!! SAVE HER DOUG!!!
R

newmom

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 07:27:02 AM »
omg Doug LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE basset hounds, but yes save the husky. I had a malamut for years. Best dog

Now that mini me is getting older, and I want her to help take care of a dog, what kind should I get. She is always around my dad's chespeake bay retriever (big dog, 115llbs). I want to save one, not buy one, only want a 2 or 3 year old dog. Little dog, no yippers though. Any suggestions or just see what the animal shelter has

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 07:29:58 AM »
omg Doug LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE basset hounds, but yes save the husky. I had a malamut for years. Best dog

Now that mini me is getting older, and I want her to help take care of a dog, what kind should I get. She is always around my dad's chespeake bay retriever (big dog, 115llbs). I want to save one, not buy one, only want a 2 or 3 year old dog. Little dog, no yippers though. Any suggestions or just see what the animal shelter has
bull dog or a boxer

havent had anybody on the board with a bull dog since magoo left and boxers just kick ace

newmom

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 07:39:53 AM »
awwwwwwwww doggieeeeeeeeeee..so cute..I just want a smaller dog though. I had 2 beagles growing up both were rescued. Best doggies. I really have 3 that I really want boston terrier, french bulldog, or a pug. But I will only rescue not purchase. I want to get little one for either her 5th bday in August or Christmas

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 07:51:56 AM »
LOL stella those dogs look so cool, the german sheperd looks almost regal until you see him being a goof ball LOL  ;D so funny

and mom I like french bulldogs too they are loving little dogs with a lot of energy

newmom

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 07:54:40 AM »
omg tony that is just precious. I gotta show mini me when she comes back from her dads house tommorow...OMG look at that face