Author Topic: LOL!!! look at this delusionite injecting "test" live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4298 times)

Alex23

FFS.. no self esteem whatsoever.. delusion beyond belief. Wish he would post on here and "faced reality" >:(

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
luv it
TEAM Nasser

Alex23

"given a hole in their carpet, the fool shows and tell everyone about it.. the man of wisdom puts his foot on it"

- King23's Father, man of law with great wisdom

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
whats the story with this guy?......does he even workout?...he was nervous as hell in the video..

bench

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
whats wrong with people...and why did he inject  the cc or so he had back into the vial...i saw bits n pieces of it...i couldn't bear to watch all 5 some mins of it
carpe` vaginum!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
He would be in deep shit if his employer or potential employer saw this.  :-X
X

Alex23

whats the story with this guy?......does he even workout?...he was nervous as hell in the video..

bench

They sell them dreams-in-a-bottle... it just makes the landing harder.... I pity them dearly.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
my bad..thats just air....he's soo careful pulling air into the dart....like he wants to be precise...wtf..just ram 3ccs of air into the vial and you'll have an easier go at pulling from the vial...why be precise with how much air goes in....lol
carpe` vaginum!

Alex23

He would be in deep shit if his mom saw this.  :-X

Fixed.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
He took too much clen

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
They sell them dreams-in-a-bottle... it just makes the landing harder.... I pity them dearly.
that was one of the hardest injections i have ever seen.....i wonder if he thinks it is hardcore to litterally pound a needle into your ass ;D

bench

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
i am guessing thats his first go around wiht that he looked nervouse as shit like his mom was going to bust in at any momment.....i hope it was his first go round cause if it isnt he may want to look at getting some gear that works
Odilly

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
His goatee is strong
U

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
 Steroid culture is so funny.

Alex23

Epic 25% bf, imaginary lat syndrome and pushing out his chest at all times to make himself "look bigger".

... QFT.. which only makes the whole injection of delusion harder to perform.

I pity the kid dearly...

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
... QFT.. which only makes the whole injection of delusion harder to perform.

I pity the kid dearly...

He does not deserve your pity sir. The guy is a fool if he is willing to take the risks associated with acquiring/using illegal drugs but is not willing to spend time educating himself on how to use them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If I was ever going to use test, I would find a junkie and ask him for help shooting the first time.  They're pretty proficient with needles.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Perhaps he is injecting 'Delusioninon 200'
U

lesaucer

more like; LOL @ alex23 browsing youtube trying to find out how to inject testosterone in his fat ass

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
If I was ever going to use test, I would find a junkie and ask him for help shooting the first time.  They're pretty proficient with needles.

This is easily the single stupidest thing you have ever said on the internet sir. For shame.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Fixed.

Bet he lives in his mom's basement.
X

Alex23

... making sure he washes his hands first would be a challenge... shit making sure he does spit aids all over would be as well  ;D

I would not go that route my friend.

How are the kids btw... , long time no speak; hope all is well. when it comes to family/children, You're quite an awesome role model my friend. I look up to you.  

Alex23

more like; LOL @ alex23 browsing youtube trying to find out how to inject testosterone in his fat ass

LOL Va chier sale Con* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually not sure why but every time I browse to "bros-kiesforum" it "suggests" me these fucked up links...

*french for... well not sure it can be translated

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
epic columbine swagger
-

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
I'd rather use Cell-Tech than UG test.