Author Topic: For the UFC nut huggers  (Read 10910 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: For the UFC nut huggers
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2010, 04:57:50 PM »
Have you been drinking today? Serious.

He listed some of the best of all time right there...and you're calling them women? ::)

small men beating other small men is not more impressive than fedor destroying men even larger than himself

in comparison to fedor, they are women

E
E

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2010, 05:10:55 PM »
Brock can go to Strikeforce and fight Fedor anytime he feels like it. That is, when he's not busy faking illnesses and ducking Carwin. :-\

QFT

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2010, 05:40:00 PM »

QFT

Why would Brock sign with a company that at most will have one or two more events before they pull an Affliction?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2010, 07:07:25 AM »
small men beating other small men is not more impressive than fedor destroying men even larger than himself

in comparison to fedor, they are women

E

Small men?  GSP walks around at a lean 190.  Anderson at a lean 210.  BJ Penn 185 (somewhat lean).  All three have fought and beaten men bigger than them.  Jose Aldo is small, but he has beaten the best in his weight class and will likely be moving up.

All that said, who gives a shit how big or small they are.  Every single one of those guys would beat the shit out of the top ten Mr. Olympia competitors, even though those guys all weigh 260lbs+

I'm telling you Earl, go back to sniffing Leverone's posing trunks.  You're way out of your league here.
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2010, 10:36:19 AM »
Small men?  GSP walks around at a lean 190.  Anderson at a lean 210.  BJ Penn 185 (somewhat lean).  All three have fought and beaten men bigger than them.  Jose Aldo is small, but he has beaten the best in his weight class and will likely be moving up.

All that said, who gives a shit how big or small they are.  Every single one of those guys would beat the shit out of the top ten Mr. Olympia competitors, even though those guys all weigh 260lbs+

I'm telling you Earl, go back to sniffing Leverone's posing trunks.  You're way out of your league here.

they are small men compared to the great fedor, why is that hard to understand?  their highlights will never be as impressive

and mr. olympia contenders would destroy them onstage in a bodybuilding show, why do you bitter bodybuilding fans always mention such irrelevant nonsense, 2 different sports ::)

very funny and original with the levrone posing trunks comment, i havent' heard that once this entire week, well acually i did ::) ::)

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2010, 11:23:56 AM »
they are small men compared to the great fedor, why is that hard to understand?  their highlights will never be as impressive

and mr. olympia contenders would destroy them onstage in a bodybuilding show, why do you bitter bodybuilding fans always mention such irrelevant nonsense, 2 different sports ::)

very funny and original with the levrone posing trunks comment, i havent' heard that once this entire week, well acually i did ::) ::)

E

You're claiming that being "big" = ability to dominate in a fight.  Bodybuilders are "big" and all IFBB pros would have their ass handed to them by a "small" 145lbs Jose Aldo.

"great" fedor....lol. ::)
w

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2010, 12:58:39 PM »
Timmy and Arvloski's careers really got a lot better after they got shit-canned from the UFC didn't they?

Thanx to who again? Yeah thats what I thought.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2010, 01:14:35 PM »

You're claiming that being "big" = ability to dominate in a fight.  Bodybuilders are "big" and all IFBB pros would have their ass handed to them by a "small" 145lbs Jose Aldo.

\

i was not implying that at all, you just look for every excuse to trash bodybuilding ::)

and that's funny coming from you because you said fedor is too small for lesnar and other ufc chumps, does size only not matter when it goes against your argument ::)

i don't care about fighters no bigger than women, saying that their highlight videos are more impressive is laughable, are you saying that fedor wouldn't destroy them, are you that much of a delusional ufc guy :o

yes fedor is great, why on earth would you roll your eyes at that?

E
E

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2010, 01:21:42 PM »

Explain to me why they have weightclasses please...

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2010, 08:43:14 AM »
Another Crappy UFC card!!
Cant wait to hear Weightsphr's response on how UFC 114 was an awesome card ;D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2010, 10:50:10 AM »
Explain to me why they have weightclasses please...

Just being big, doesn't give you an advantage.  However, being big, having skill and conditioning does.  There are weight classes because in professional fighting, all competitors usually have all three elements.

I'll put it this way.  A 260lbs bodybuilder who trains only for increasing muscularity, has ZERO advantage over a 200lbs athletic guy with good cardio and minimal fighting experience. 
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2010, 06:53:53 AM »
Another Crappy UFC card!!
Cant wait to hear Weightsphr's response on how UFC 114 was an awesome card ;D

Be honest...Did you watch it?

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2010, 03:09:09 PM »
Just being big, doesn't give you an advantage.  However, being big, having skill and conditioning does.  There are weight classes because in professional fighting, all competitors usually have all three elements.

I'll put it this way.  A 260lbs bodybuilder who trains only for increasing muscularity, has ZERO advantage over a 200lbs athletic guy with good cardio and minimal fighting experience. 

There are huge quick and strong 260 pounders out there you know. A 5' 6" 260lb pro bodybuilder has almost nothing to do with this, since they are a very tiny percent of the population. You might as well talk about midgets too.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2010, 10:16:26 AM »
I'mm not sure what a Fedor highlight reel proves?  The clip ends with the narrator saying he can beat anyone while showing images of UFC heavyweights, yet Fedor refuses to fight any of them ::)

I bet youd beat him easy! Then go back to your "well in excess of 500k job with 3 secretaries!"  ::)

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2010, 02:21:07 PM »
Be honest...Did you watch it?

yes .. what a waste of time...
thank god i didn't pay for it..
 >:( then i would of been really pissed

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2010, 02:35:22 PM »

yes .. what a waste of time...
thank god i didn't pay for it..
 >:( then i would of been really pissed

Why did you watch it?

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2010, 03:12:56 PM »
believed the hype...  ;D
the rampage vs. evans special on spike was a lot better than the actual fight  :-\
Sould learned my lesson from the Dubai ppv.. where the spider dance thru 3 rounds..
also there wasn't any strike force event...  ;)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2010, 04:37:56 PM »
believed the hype...  ;D
the rampage vs. evans special on spike was a lot better than the actual fight  :-\
Sould learned my lesson from the Dubai ppv.. where the spider dance thru 3 rounds..

So are you never watching another UFC event ever again?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2010, 06:44:23 PM »
believed the hype...  ;D

just watch a stream, dana doesn't need your money plenty of tuffers will buy the shows

E
E

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2010, 09:43:50 AM »
just watch a stream, dana doesn't need your money plenty of tuffers will buy the shows

E

exactly. Dana does not care about the MMA fans. his TUF fans like WeightPSHR and MindSpin will always stand by his side no matter what.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2010, 11:44:48 AM »
exactly. Dana does not care about the MMA fans. his TUF fans like WeightPSHR and MindSpin will always stand by his side no matter what.

It all is making sense now...You guys can't afford the UFC PPV's. This is why you hate them so much.

You shit stains should go get a job or a few friends & family....it wouldn't even cost much at all if you pitch in.

I do understand that most of you chumps lack both.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2010, 11:48:56 AM »
It all is making sense now...You guys can't afford the UFC PPV's. This is why you hate them so much.

You shit stains should go get a job or a few friends & family....it wouldn't even cost much at all if you pitch in.

I do understand that most of you chumps lack both.

lol.
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2010, 03:54:04 PM »
a fool and his money are soon parted :P

E
E