Author Topic: Mr GetBig 4 contest  (Read 19836 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Mr GetBig 4 contest
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2010, 06:32:12 AM »

Maybe we need a figure contest too, Stella.  Would you be entering?

Last time I told my husband I may want to do a diet again he asked where I was going to live LOL

I wasn't that bad...except for maybe 2 days...they must have been enough though :-\
R

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2010, 06:48:51 AM »
the contest definitely needs to come back with some tweeks to avoid having another magical natural negro stealing the loot again

aman804

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2010, 07:16:36 AM »
i get that i dont have a ton of posts so i may not be able to get in on this if it even does happen, but will there be a teen division?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2010, 07:18:06 AM »

Last time I told my husband I may want to do a diet again he asked where I was going to live LOL

I wasn't that bad...except for maybe 2 days...they must have been enough though :-\

The correct response is:

"Huh, what's the matter? You don't like my house? Does my house stink? That's right-it stinks! I didn't have no favors from you! Don't slum around me. Talkin' about your prime. What about my prime, Mick? At least you had a prime! I didn't have no prime. I didn't have nuthin'! Leg's are goin', everything is goin'. Nobody's getting' no nothin'. Guy comes up, offers me a fight. Big deal. Wanna fight the fight? Yeah, I'll fight the big fight. I wouldn't wanna fight. Know what's gonna happen to me? I'm gonna get that! I'm gonna get that! And you wanna be ringside to see it? Do ya? You wanna help me out? Huh? Do you wana see me get my face kicked in? Leg's ain't workin', nothing's workin', but they go, "Go on, fight the champ." Yeah, I'll fight him. Get my face kicked in. And you come around here. You wanna move in here with me? Come on in! It's a nice house! Real nice. Come on in and move. It stinks! This whole place stinks. You wanna help me out? Well, help me out! Come on, help me out. I'm standin' here!"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2010, 07:22:42 AM »
I have an idea.lets start a Mr.GB thread every month or so,have it go a bunch of pages.....and do nothing about it...

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2010, 08:02:14 AM »
Not to mention, I bet theres plenty of dudes on this site that don't have health insurance, and I really don't see too many people on here paying out of pocket for a drug test for an internet competition..

Yeah, I hear you 100% on this. If my natural 180lb twink self got questioned about my natural status I would just say "screw it" and forfeit the prize and chalk it up to "thanks for the compliment". I already have people in my gym accuse me of usage and I just shrug and think to myself "these guys don't know anything". Had two guys yesterday tell me I HAVE to be on something. One. Hundred. Eighty. Jesus...only other naturals at my gym and retard users think I'm on something. The guys that DO use and have a clue believe me 100% I'm natural and try to talk me in to using. Pretty sure Dov, G4it, Ursus, and a few others have the same problems. Hell, I would question Ursus if I saw him in person. That's a compliment. :)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2010, 08:34:13 AM »
I have an idea.lets start a Mr.GB thread every month or so,have it go a bunch of pages.....and do nothing about it...

;D

Maybe we should have a "Mr. Y Board?"...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2010, 08:37:56 AM »
;D

Maybe we should have a "Mr. Y Board?"...

That contest will consit of beer drinking and buffalo wing eating 8)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2010, 08:41:30 AM »

That contest will consit of beer drinking and buffalo wing eating 8)

I'm in... 8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2010, 08:44:07 AM »
I'm in... 8)

Never doubted it for a minute 8)

....but my $ is on newmom!

newmom

« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2010, 08:46:31 AM »

you got that right. But a weight class for beer and wing eating. I'm not sure I can go against a 230 llb man, but Id put alot of man twinks to shame

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2010, 08:47:44 AM »

For the beer or wings?  Word on the street is she is a bit of a light-weight.....drinks o'douls and ultra...

newmom

« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2010, 08:49:10 AM »
For the beer or wings?  Word on the street is she is a bit of a light-weight.....drinks o'douls and ultra...

ultra yes, o'douls..blah

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2010, 08:50:18 AM »
ultra yes, o'douls..blah

What's the difference?  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2010, 09:09:41 AM »
MINIMUM 2500 posts.  We don't need any steroid newbie with 25 posts winning it.  Keep it getbig real.

I like Alex's youtube posing video idea.  Allow getbig votes to be 50% of the score and the judges get the other 50%.  The votes are done via PM and to vote you also need 2500 posts.  This way no gimmicks will flood one side.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2010, 09:14:57 AM »
I also say just make it completely open. Maybe with weight classes though. Keep post count minimums and allow board participation (also with a post count?). That should get rid of some of the natural/user BS. I'd totally be shooting myself in the foot with chances of winning like that, but hey, I don't do this fitness thing for gratification from others. This could possibly grow to be a pretty big deal if it went completely open I would think.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2010, 10:05:24 AM »
you got that right. But a weight class for beer and wing eating. I'm not sure I can go against a 230 llb man, but Id put alot of man twinks to shame
are guys under 230 man twinks?  :-[

either way id be in on that too, id crush under 200lb beer drinking

newmom

« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2010, 10:06:38 AM »

no, but if a man is lets say 5ft 6 and a buck fiddy, TWINK TWINK TWINK and Ill out eat him, ask calvin

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2010, 10:07:25 AM »

The recognized twink cut-off is 200lbs.  You could bulk up a little.  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2010, 10:36:07 AM »
I'm in... 8)
Me too. Best be one of those 3-day Test Match formats. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2010, 10:47:23 AM »

The recognized twink cut-off is 200lbs.  You could bulk up a little.  ;D
damn it  :-[

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2010, 10:48:22 AM »
no, but if a man is lets say 5ft 6 and a buck fiddy, TWINK TWINK TWINK and Ill out eat him, ask calvin
im 5'6"ish a buck 95ish

im not great at the eating but I can drink a whole heck of a lot

newmom

« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2010, 10:49:09 AM »
im 5'6"ish a buck 95ish

im not great at the eating but I can drink a whole heck of a lot

toots I have seen your pics, your soooooo not a twink

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2010, 11:09:37 AM »
The correct response is:

"Huh, what's the matter? You don't like my house? Does my house stink? That's right-it stinks! I didn't have no favors from you! Don't slum around me. Talkin' about your prime. What about my prime, Mick? At least you had a prime! I didn't have no prime. I didn't have nuthin'! Leg's are goin', everything is goin'. Nobody's getting' no nothin'. Guy comes up, offers me a fight. Big deal. Wanna fight the fight? Yeah, I'll fight the big fight. I wouldn't wanna fight. Know what's gonna happen to me? I'm gonna get that! I'm gonna get that! And you wanna be ringside to see it? Do ya? You wanna help me out? Huh? Do you wana see me get my face kicked in? Leg's ain't workin', nothing's workin', but they go, "Go on, fight the champ." Yeah, I'll fight him. Get my face kicked in. And you come around here. You wanna move in here with me? Come on in! It's a nice house! Real nice. Come on in and move. It stinks! This whole place stinks. You wanna help me out? Well, help me out! Come on, help me out. I'm standin' here!"

you know what you are? your a tomato, lets face it kid i run a business here not a goddamn soup-kitchen lol

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2010, 02:45:10 PM »
I might enter to reclaim my 3rd place title if this idea gets off the ground. I've been doing some heavy duty cardio and I'm already down to 135 lbs!