Author Topic: The Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time  (Read 1314 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time
« on: May 17, 2010, 08:53:01 PM »
I cannot wait for this film to come out, and my hookup couldn't even send me a workprint even.

The set dec looks absolutely amazing and who'd have thunk it... Jake Gyllenhaal actually hit puberty,
...and rather nicely too. :P

I've never been much for the 5 o'clock shadow scruffy look, ...but he makes it appealing.
Plus you really can't go wrong with Alfred Molina & Ben Kingsley rounding out the cast.
Alfred Molina is one of my favourite character actors... you never recognize him from one film to the next... same with Kingsley.

In addition to what looks like incredible design and cinematography, it appears this film features alot of Parkour, a sport I only recently became familiar with. I was watching a Parkour competition the other night on TV... these guys are amazing!  :o

The Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time

Parkour video

w

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Re: The Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 02:16:27 PM »
It will probably be a low-medium quality movie like the clash of titans... Too much hoolywood and few substance...
S

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 03:15:00 PM »
It will probably be a low-medium quality movie like the clash of titans... Too much hoolywood and few substance...

I dunno.... I'm getting the feeling that this is going to be an incredible epic. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Jake Gyllenhaal looks incredibly smolderingly, sizzlingly hot... and coming from me... that's saying something.
Sir Ben Kingsley & Alfred Molina couldn't do crappy work if they tried, and Mike Newell is a fabulous director.
...and with Jerry Bruckheimer... you know there's gonna be a lot of stuff blowning up in all sorts of creative ways.

I can't wait to get my hands on a blu-ray. I can see myself getting totally lost in the details of the architecture.
...and parkour has just got to be the hottest, most sexiest sport I have ever seen in my life {swoon}
w

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 07:52:59 PM »
The games are some of the best ever

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 12:59:25 AM »
The games are some of the best ever

Yep, and the movie was good too.

Nothing special, a nice thing to watch though. Gemma Arterton looks great with black hair, some good action scenes and makes you want to play the games some more.