Author Topic: Miss America  (Read 1946 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Miss America
« on: May 18, 2010, 01:50:35 AM »
Ok, when I first saw who they picked for Miss America I was shocked.  Usually I think WTF.  But this time I thought holy fucking shit, they finally picked a chick that's actually hot.  That's all I thought.  I didn't give a shit about her background or her religion or any of that shit.  Well I guess it turns out she's muslim--oh no... ::)  Ok, I'm fine with complaints about Islam or Christianity, I think it's stupid too.  I am right there with complaints about radicals.  But at the same time I don't flip out if someone is Muslim or Christian or Jewish by default.  I tend to judge them like I do anybody else, by their character first.

Listen to this shit commentary of why she won ::)

debbie schlussel: "This is the political correct islamo-pandering"

michelle malkin: "tooting identity politics horn, they don't want to risk the wrath of the open borders mob"

daniel pipes: "This is an odd form of affimative action"

gretchen carlson: "This is because we live in a PC society"

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Miss America
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 03:50:32 AM »
It's Ms. USA, and that's what you get for watching FIXED News, idiot.
!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 05:36:05 AM »
Ok, when I first saw who they picked for Miss America I was shocked.  Usually I think WTF.  But this time I thought holy fucking shit, they finally picked a chick that's actually hot.  That's all I thought.  I didn't give a shit about her background or her religion or any of that shit.  Well I guess it turns out she's muslim--oh no... ::)  Ok, I'm fine with complaints about Islam or Christianity, I think it's stupid too.  I am right there with complaints about radicals.  But at the same time I don't flip out if someone is Muslim or Christian or Jewish by default.  I tend to judge them like I do anybody else, by their character first.

Listen to this shit commentary of why she won ::)

debbie schlussel: "This is the political correct islamo-pandering"

michelle malkin: "tooting identity politics horn, they don't want to risk the wrath of the open borders mob"

daniel pipes: "This is an odd form of affimative action"

gretchen carlson: "This is because we live in a PC society"

When has the Miss USA not been a political choice? One only has to look at the massive debacle last year over the gay marriage issue to see that. It's not surprising in the least that a woman with Muslim roots wins this year, given all the negative press about Muslims at the moment. Now we've got the MSM singing the praises of someone with Muslim blood when it really shouldn't matter what her skin color or race is. Ignoring the fact that she's a stripper and has family members all over the Hezbollah chain of command only further proves that.

But she's a hot, westernized American girl who needs to spend more time on the stripper pole.  :P

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 06:13:46 AM »
Sad thing was Miss Oklahoma murdered her in every way.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 06:14:37 AM »
I was happy just because I'm sure it caused a meltdown among the Sharia law retards throughout the world. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 06:17:51 AM »
I was happy just because I'm sure it caused a meltdown among the Sharia law retards throughout the world. 

Not really. The have a law that allows them to do such things as this if it means they are fooling the non believers or some shit like that for the benefit of all Muslims. I think she was financed by some radical arab koook or some shit like that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 07:25:23 AM »
Most Lebanese are not Muslims.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 07:50:46 AM »
Double standard.

newmom

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 08:12:26 AM »
333386 while listening to 880 out of new york,  I heard about these pictures. I personally don't see anything wrong if that is the only ones out there. HOWEVER, as a young girl I wanted to do pagents and idolized them. Now, as a mother of a young girl, the stuff these women do (in the past) is not something I would want mini me to look up to. Not saying they are bad ladies, who the fuck am I to judge, which Im not. Same goes with athletes that cant keep out of fucking trouble and has american youth idolizing them, buying the products they endorse and the like. Que, Tiger Woods and Vick to name 2

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 08:13:18 AM »
The terrorists are winning.  LOL!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 08:19:50 AM »
333386 while listening to 880 out of new york,  I heard about these pictures. I personally don't see anything wrong if that is the only ones out there. HOWEVER, as a young girl I wanted to do pagents and idolized them. Now, as a mother of a young girl, the stuff these women do (in the past) is not something I would want mini me to look up to. Not saying they are bad ladies, who the fuck am I to judge, which Im not. Same goes with athletes that cant keep out of fucking trouble and has american youth idolizing them, buying the products they endorse and the like. Que, Tiger Woods and Vick to name 2

As I said on a similar thread, as long as you support whatever the left-winged flavor-of-the-month issue is (gay "marriage", illegal immigration; etc.), you can do stuff that makes Jenna Jameson look like Mother Theresa and still be Miss USA.

newmom

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 08:22:04 AM »
As I said on a similar thread, as long as you support whatever the left-winged flavor-of-the-month issue is (gay "marriage", illegal immigration; etc.), you can do stuff that makes Jenna Jameson look like Mother Theresa and still be Miss USA.

I support gay marriages though but NOT illegal immigration

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 08:32:37 AM »
Not really. The have a law that allows them to do such things as this if it means they are fooling the non believers or some shit like that for the benefit of all Muslims. I think she was financed by some radical arab koook or some shit like that.

is that the same thing that allows them to lie, as long as it is to a non-muslim?  Man, what a shit religion...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 08:33:44 AM »
I support gay marriages though but NOT illegal immigration

We don't hear the paegant going nuts over Miss USA's gold medal in the "Make It Rain" Olympics. Nor, are they yapping about how much cash they coughed up for her synthetic mammaries.

If this young lady were to give an answer to a politically-charged question that wasn't quite in tune with left-wing sentiment (i.e. Miss OK's supporting AZ immigration law this year; Carrie Prejean's answer to the gay "marriage" question last year), I doubt her booty-shaking exploits would be as well-received, by the paegant brass.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2010, 09:03:45 AM »
Conservative Repubs and the Taliban getting upset over the same things.  Imagine that.

Deal with it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 09:06:48 AM »
is that the same thing that allows them to lie, as long as it is to a non-muslim?  Man, what a shit religion...

It's called al-takkeya, and they take full advantage of it on a daily basis. Even on this site, nonetheless.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 10:29:34 AM »
Conservative Repubs and the Taliban getting upset over the same things.  Imagine that.

Deal with it.

Getting upset over what?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 11:04:57 AM »
Getting upset over what?

Her comments.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2010, 11:40:20 AM »
It's called al-takkeya, and they take full advantage of it on a daily basis. Even on this site, nonetheless.

Thats it......and idiots think we can "negotiate" with them... ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 11:47:06 AM »
Her comments.

I don't have an issue with Miss USA/Miss Michigan's comments. In fact, with regards to comments, the theme appears to be that Miss Oklahoma had Miss Michigan beat, until she got the illegal immigration question.

Or, more to the point, how much MORE static would Miss MI be getting about these stripper pics, had she not given the PC answer to that birth-control question.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2016, 12:09:55 AM »
gretchen carlson: "This is because we live in a PC society"[/b]

LOL!

Her "PC" seems to extend to gun rights.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2016, 08:58:13 AM »
LOL!

Her "PC" seems to extend to gun rights.

Resurrecting a six year old one page thread with 19 replies and only 800 views just might be a mental problem.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2016, 03:35:19 PM »
Resurrecting a six year old one page thread with 19 replies and only 800 views just might be a mental problem.

LOL.  Right?  That dude has issues.