Author Topic: Muslims plotted attacks on Danish and Dutch teams at World Cup to avenge Motoons  (Read 1906 times)

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
I am actually very impressed with Islam.

Never before has a violent death/ suicide cult that follows pedophilia and advocates the murder of innoncent people been able to gain such world wide traction. Now, if only we could get followers of Islam to embrace personal hygine the way they have embraced the ramblings of a sand pirate who rapes little girls, we could at least ensure that the next terrorist who blows up a bus station won't smell like a dead squirrel.

I believe that there is a direct correlation between the rise of Islam and the concurrent fall of deodorant, mouthwash and soap in the Muslim community. As Americans it is our duty to end this tragic decline. Next time you encounter a Muslim, spray him repeatedly with Fabreze and say "Peace be upon you, the smell of the Prophet beggone." If the muslim you sprayed becomes angry or belligerent, reach for your trusty box cutter and paint the map of Hawaii on their chest. Either way, you will have done your part in making the world a better place for your fellow man.  
True. When I had to take taxi rides in New York, the stench that would come from these individuals would make your eyes water. No wonder they act the way they do. If you allow yourself to smell like some subhuman maggot, it's not a big stretch to strap a bomb to yourself. Once they realize they are nothing more than humanoid feces, self-annihilation is the the logical solution.