Author Topic: Nancy Lewis Vs Bob Chick  (Read 12294 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Nancy Lewis Vs Bob Chick
« on: May 18, 2010, 09:19:25 PM »

Does anyone know whatever happened with this. Clearly Bob was never demoted, but did he get into any kind of heat over this?

"Dear Mr. Jim Manion:

I have just received my issue of the Flex October 2005 edition. To my surprise and dismay I read the most insulting and degrading article; �Chick on Chicks� by no other than the Men's Representative Bob Cicherillo. In my 14 years as an IFBB Pro I have never read nor heard any IFBB Pro Female bash her male counter part. What is more disappointing the article states these comments are from the �athlete's rep.� Can you imagine someone, perhaps a fan reading what the �athlete's rep� thinks about his female counterparts/competitors??

This is unacceptable! Because of this, I am putting forth my formal complaint to the IFBB Pro Division, AMI (American Media Inc.), Flex Magazine Editor in Chief Peter McGough and Flex Magazine President David Pecker, regarding the slanderous, abusive remarks made by the IFBB Pro Men's Division Representative, Bob Cicherillo. My complaint stands on the grounds of the following: Please see IFBB Professional Rules 2005 Edition #14.6.

I hope you all take the time to understand where I am coming from as well as many other Pro Female Bodybuilders and review the seriousness of this letter and Bob Cicherillo's actions/comments. Professional female bodybuilding is already at a decline with having suffered many blows from lack in prize money, coverage, and very few shows leaving the most prestigious show (MS. O) to be demoted to a Expo hall event.

With that being said, I understand that you and/or our male bodybuilding counterparts may not like how female bodybuilders look or what we do. This is a right of anyone to hold there individual opinion. But it does not give anyone the right to speak about a group of Female Professional Athletes, some whom have competed in the IFBB there entire adult lives, as a whole and slander there names, physiques, or there looks of being to manly. All we ask for is the same respect and support you give our male counterparts and DO NOT ALLOW such abusive statements to be published in a National sold magazine.

As a result I am requesting Bob Cicherillo's termination of his current Men's Athletes Representative position and the most stringent disciplinary action to be taken immediately. Sincerely,

Nancy Lewis

Female IFBB Pro"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Nancy Lewis Vs Bob Chick
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 09:48:51 PM »
Thread deleted in 3.....2...........1..... ................
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 10:16:03 PM »
  Bob spoke the truth. Women's bodybuilding at the highest level is nothing more then an unpopular tranny show that has gone to the toilet.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 10:53:05 PM »

As a result I am requesting Bob Cicherillo's termination of his current Men's Athletes Representative position and the most stringent disciplinary action to be taken immediately. Sincerely,

Nancy Lewis

Female IFBB Pro"

He speaks the truth and she's seven shades of hurt about it. Professional female bodybuilding is pretty gross. Only female professional bodybuilders and schmoes enjoy it. Their creepy schmoe websites should be where it ends. It's nothing for the general public to see. In mens bodybuilding there is the gut. In female bodybuilding... their is everything from physical features to their goatlike voices. There are some decent female pro bodybuilders but the creepy manly ones ruin it for them.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 11:00:45 PM »
Well, lets not forget Nancy's Picture

A

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 11:14:48 PM »
fucking sickening girl.....know you role and shut your hole

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 11:18:42 PM »
You can't have the criteria for a "Sport," or really much else for that matter, be determined by sexual appeal.

Thus is the major problem with a lot of criticism aimed towards female BB. They work just as hard, diet, and everything else as the men do and should be afforded the same respect. It is irrelevant if you want to fuck most of the competitors or not, that should have nothing to do with it.

Nancy brings up a good point, in that if you don't like female Bodybuilding that is fine, but a representative for the sport, (in this case Male Athletes rep Bob Chick) should remain professional, and not divisive when it comes to his female counterparts.

There is plenty to mock and scorn about Bodybuilding both male and female, and Bob is did not do the industry any favors by that article or his caviler attitude towards female BB in general.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 11:23:08 PM »
Also I am waiting for confirmation in another thread, but Bob may have a sister that is involved in bodybuilding.

Here is Kimberly Chicherllio, from Rochester NY. She is an amateur competitive bodybuilder, and kickboxer. does Bob disapprove of her being in Bodybuilding. ???

io856

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 11:39:32 PM »
Also I am waiting for confirmation in another thread, but Bob may have a sister that is involved in bodybuilding.

Here is Kimberly Chicherllio, from Rochester NY. She is an amateur competitive bodybuilder, and kickboxer. does Bob disapprove of her being in Bodybuilding. ???
nice rack

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 05:21:19 AM »

Ok...so apparently she is not Bob's sister, but rather his Cousin.

Bob does not approve of her bodybuilding.

Does this make for awkward family reunions?

???

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 06:00:48 AM »
Ok...so apparently she is not Bob's sister, but rather his Cousin.

Bob does not approve of her bodybuilding.

Does this make for awkward family reunions?

???

Wrong. Its actually Bob's first wife. Thats a fact!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 06:07:24 AM »
Wrong. Its actually Bob's first wife. Thats a fact!

Really?

If this is true then Bob just told a flat out lie. Why would you just tell a blatant lie Bob?

???

:-\

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 09:49:24 AM »
Really?

If this is true then Bob just told a flat out lie. Why would you just tell a blatant lie Bob?

???

What?  Bob lie?  Say it isn't so...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 09:50:01 AM »
Really?

???

I'm pretty sure I know my family......why would you put one shread of credability into a putz on the internet?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 10:11:04 AM »

Something's not quite right about that rack.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 10:11:51 AM »
Getbig is serious business.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 10:18:25 AM »
Chick is just jealous because those women get more ripped than his water retaining self ever could
Thunderdome approved

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 10:37:54 AM »
Chick is just jealous because those women get more ripped than his water retaining self ever could
Bob holds more water than the gulf of mexico, and his 'friends' are just as oily ..
L

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 11:11:01 AM »
Bob holds more water than the gulf of mexico, and his 'friends' are just as oily ..

;D ;D ;D
Thunderdome approved

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2010, 12:03:10 PM »
You can't have the criteria for a "Sport," or really much else for that matter, be determined by sexual appeal.

Thus is the major problem with a lot of criticism aimed towards female BB. They work just as hard, diet, and everything else as the men do and should be afforded the same respect. It is irrelevant if you want to fuck most of the competitors or not, that should have nothing to do with it.

Nancy brings up a good point, in that if you don't like female Bodybuilding that is fine, but a representative for the sport, (in this case Male Athletes rep Bob Chick) should remain professional, and not divisive when it comes to his female counterparts.

There is plenty to mock and scorn about Bodybuilding both male and female, and Bob is did not do the industry any favors by that article or his caviler attitude towards female BB in general.

Herein lies the problem! Bodybuilding is its own unique animal. It is judged by APPEARANCE. Nobody will wonder what gender Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler is. Nobody's going to think that Toney Freeman looks like a girl.

As for the female IFBB pros.....that's another issue altogether.

Chick merely states the blatantly obvious: People, by and large, don't want to see, the female bodybuilders, because 80% (and that's being gracious) hardly look female, even with those ridiculous, soccer-ball breast implants. The Ms. Olympia contest can't even sustain itself anymore. It used to be a show all by itself, usually held months before or after the Mr. Olympia. They merged the contests, because the "ladies" competition kept hemmorhaging cash.

Heck, look at the FLEX website. They're doing a contest to see which swimsuit cover is the best of all time. FLEX has been doing this for 15 years, yet only ONE cover features any IFBB pro bodybuilders (let alone Ms. Olympia). That's the first one, that has then-6-time Ms. Os, Cory Everson and Lenda Murray (and Murray's pushing it, size-wise). It also features 1991 IFBB North American Champion, Sharon Bruneau; but by that time that first swimsuit cover arrived, she'd already switched to fitness, scaling down in size along with the customary boob job.

What are the odds that Iris Kyle will be featured in the next lingerie or swimsuit issue? What are the odds that she will have her legs wrapped around Jay Cutler, cheesing with him on FLEX's cover, should they retain their respective titles this fall?

How come we didn't see Yaxeni Garcia, being given the fireman's carry by Ronnie, back in 2005?

The downscaling's been happening over the last decade and a half. The bodybuilders were dropped for the fitness girls. But, as they got "too big", and fitness became dominated by ladies with heavy-duty gymnast backgrounds, they got replaced with figure (don't just do something; stand there!!) girls.

Now, even figure girls are deemed TOO BIG. Hence, he have the bikini contests. They'll phase out the figure girls. Heck, the average guy think Monica Brant-Peckham "looks like a dude" (I've overheard guys says that at the magazine rack, while I was MuscleMag and IronMan).

It's gone full circle. The fitness competitors broke their necks (almost literally, in some cases) to prove that they were legitimate athletes. Now, with the advent of bikini shows, many have ended up being what their critics said they were from the get-go, when fitness show began: T&A girls.

If figure and fitness girls are too big, Ms. Olympia competitors look like ro-beasts.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 12:44:03 PM »
I'm pretty sure I know my family......why would you put one shread of credability into a putz on the internet?

Fair enough Bob. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and believe you that she is your cousin. Now on to the more serious issue... Do you approve of her being involved in Bodybuilding? How does she feel about your attitude towards it, or if she doesn't know, how would she feel knowing that you don't respect it?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 12:52:22 PM »
Fair enough Bob. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and believe you that she is your cousin. Now on to the more serious issue... Do you approve of her being involved in Bodybuilding? How does she feel about your attitude towards it, or if she doesn't know, how would she feel knowing that you don't respect it?

You would have to ask her...I'm sure she is well aware of my opinions on the matter. She's not a pro by any stretch, and her main goals have been with losing weight and being in better shape overall...

Thanks for giving me the "benefit of the doubt" on who is/ isnt my own family ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2010, 01:10:26 PM »

That shirt makes her look like she has pusffy nipples...

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2010, 01:20:06 PM »
You would have to ask her...I'm sure she is well aware of my opinions on the matter. She's not a pro by any stretch, and her main goals have been with losing weight and being in better shape overall...

Thanks for giving me the "benefit of the doubt" on who is/ isnt my own family ::)

You roll your eyes Chick, but you have been so disingenuous about a whole slew of issues in the past, it is hard to really put a lot of faith in anything you say.

Not trying to be a dick, but that is the truth.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2010, 01:27:17 PM »
You roll your eyes Chick, but you have been so disingenuous about a whole slew of issues in the past, it is hard to really put a lot of faith in anything you say.

Not trying to be a dick, but that is the truth.

No it's not...it's the same shit as this moron coming here saying she's my ex wife...completely fabricated, and untrue. I've been disingenuous with nothing. No reason to be. What you choose to believe is up to you, but it doesn't mean I'm lying...