Author Topic: Road to The 2010 CBBF Nationals  (Read 18382 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Road to The 2010 CBBF Nationals
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2010, 09:21:59 AM »
Upper body is great,legs are awful,fucking awful

yes and for a midget he should have thicker legs, tall people it is hard and takes longer to develop thickness but for dwarf like MattT it shouldnt be, what a moron ::)
Thunderdome approved

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2010, 09:42:19 AM »
yes and for a midget he should have thicker legs, tall people it is hard and takes longer to develop thickness but for dwarf like MattT it shouldnt be, what a moron ::)
Summary = Seems to lazy to train legs.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2010, 09:52:55 AM »
matt has business interest in dubai, india.

Hope everythings going good out there champ

regards

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2010, 10:43:07 AM »

or too pussy to train legs

also because he is a midget he seeks attention so he trains upper body too much so he looks big in a t shirt as the general public dont really pay attention to legs, just chest.arms,shoulders etc

MattT you small dwarf even Swampi the Cocksmith trains legs and he is a tiny tit just like you, Swampi cant make it pro so if you dont bring them legs up what chance do you have, spastics ::)
Thunderdome approved

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2010, 10:51:23 AM »
you've got a good build like shawn ray for a 66in guy minus his legs...as noted...need to stop messing around and game up for 18 mths n go middleweight and get your pro card.  personally...i did say you just havent changed much over the last 2 yrs.  you'll do yourself n your web site justice so you can go to the expos, setup a booth and promote everything as a pro.    

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2010, 03:35:45 PM »
or too pussy to train legs

also because he is a midget he seeks attention so he trains upper body too much so he looks big in a t shirt as the general public dont really pay attention to legs, just chest.arms,shoulders etc

MattT you small dwarf even Swampi the Cocksmith trains legs and he is a tiny tit just like you, Swampi cant make it pro so if you dont bring them legs up what chance do you have, spastics ::)
Where did Swampi go we havent heard from him in awhile?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2010, 05:15:47 PM »
only matt knows how much leg training he needs/does to get that balance,he can say until he's blue in the face what he actually does and tell the board but what's to believe,he needs to post a vid with a leg workout like he does with his other bodyparts.and offseason he needs to commit if he plans to be a pro or high amateur,some of those guys have ridiculous legs already.

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2010, 05:36:42 PM »
hate to break it to you, but you won't finish in the top 5 in your class at the nats this year.

truthfully, depending on how deep it is, you'll be lucky to finish top 10.

those fuckers are ripped to shreds especially in the light classes

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2010, 05:41:29 PM »
Matt, do you feel like a fraud when people ask you about training and you reply, "My diet is crazy, so I get pretty good gains."
hahah ::)
I would, so I stopped.  Nothing worse than pretending to be a bodybuilder, or anything else for that matter.
N

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2010, 05:49:21 PM »
Matt, do you feel like a fraud when people ask you about training and you reply, "My diet is crazy, so I get pretty good gains."
hahah ::)
I would, so I stopped.  Nothing worse than pretending to be a bodybuilder, or anything else for that matter.
problem is he is in between getting to that level. his upperbody is progressed past the normal gym rat look and in shape looks like a competitor ,he needs to see if he has what it takes to get a national title with or without his current leg's and conditioning.he's young yet .

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2010, 06:00:37 PM »
Yes condition is key, i'll end up in the light middle weight class.  Here is the guy who won the light middle class last year.  I feel my upper body is better, but legs well im not sure yet. This is my 1st time at nationals i don't expect to go there and clean house!, i know im up against freaks!.  Over the years i'll improve, and im doing fine as a sponsored bodybuilder now and have been so for the last 5 years.  So go ahead hate, bash me etc, it doesn't keep me from posting here ::) if anything it just bugs you guys so i get a kick out of it :P.   All i want to do is improve on how i looked last year, i don't care what the other guys look like, i'll place where i place based on my condition.

Holla!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2010, 06:26:52 PM »
Yes condition is key, i'll end up in the light middle weight class.  Here is the guy who won the light middle class last year.  I feel my upper body is better, but legs well im not sure yet. This is my 1st time at nationals i don't expect to go there and clean house!, i know im up against freaks!.  Over the years i'll improve, and im doing fine as a sponsored bodybuilder now and have been so for the last 5 years.  So go ahead hate, bash me etc, it doesn't keep me from posting here ::) if anything it just bugs you guys so i get a kick out of it :P.   All i want to do is improve on how i looked last year, i don't care what the other guys look like, i'll place where i place based on my condition.

Holla!

bring your legs up and it will bring your placing up, its not that difficult ::)
Thunderdome approved

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2010, 06:32:14 PM »
matt his leg structure is actually inferior to yours,you have better natural shape then his,if your legs were a bit fuller they would look better and flow than his ,how about that?he's harder but he's older so his build has a thicker look but again you could outshape him .thats your trump card dude...

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2010, 06:44:52 PM »
bring your legs up and it will bring your placing up, its not that difficult ::)

Yes i think my legs will be a bit bigger and better condition this year, i know that my legs are holding me back.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2010, 07:06:13 PM »
Whether or not you want to listen, you need to drop at least 20 lbs before you're in shape.  Probably more. 
I know you don't believe it, and your conditioning on stage will show it....again if that's the case, but look at someone like Evan Centropani.  He looks as lean as you in the recent pics posted on this site and he's probably 40lbs from his stage weight. 
Y

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2010, 07:15:44 PM »
Whether or not you want to listen, you need to drop at least 20 lbs before you're in shape.  Probably more. 
I know you don't believe it, and your conditioning on stage will show it....again if that's the case, but look at someone like Evan Centropani.  He looks as lean as you in the recent pics posted on this site and he's probably 40lbs from his stage weight. 

Don't compare me to Evan im not sure what he takes to stay that big and lean! whatever it is im not taking it!. 

You think i need to drop 20lbs from this pic to get into condition?. You can see my xmas tree in my back.  My legs hold water, and fat they're the last to come in, i just need to diet longer which i have done this time.  So no i wont take your advice.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2010, 07:46:17 PM »
Don't compare me to Evan im not sure what he takes to stay that big and lean! whatever it is im not taking it!. 

You think i need to drop 20lbs from this pic to get into condition?. You can see my xmas tree in my back.  My legs hold water, and fat they're the last to come in, i just need to diet longer which i have done this time.  So no i wont take your advice.

good shot dude,,,

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2010, 08:21:33 PM »

You have fat on your lower back.  Your "xmas tree" is barely visible at the top.  You have no crisp delt/arm tie either.  You have at least 10lbs to drop from THAT pic.  You have at least 20lbs to drop from the first pic you posted.

You don't have to listen to what I say.  You can post your pics here and listen to any circle jerk action you can get, but you're only going to step on stage with fat legs and decently lean upper body for the 15th time.  If coming in soft so that you can be a certain weigh year after year is what you want, fine.  But don't get pissed off when I give you advice on how to have a different outcome at your shows for a change. 

Like I said, you don't have to listen.
Y

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2010, 08:37:33 PM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2010, 09:59:25 PM »
You have fat on your lower back.  Your "xmas tree" is barely visible at the top.  You have no crisp delt/arm tie either.  You have at least 10lbs to drop from THAT pic.  You have at least 20lbs to drop from the first pic you posted.

You don't have to listen to what I say.  You can post your pics here and listen to any circle jerk action you can get, but you're only going to step on stage with fat legs and decently lean upper body for the 15th time.  If coming in soft so that you can be a certain weigh year after year is what you want, fine.  But don't get pissed off when I give you advice on how to have a different outcome at your shows for a change. 

Like I said, you don't have to listen.

jealous a bit?  ::)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2010, 04:38:58 AM »
jealous a bit?  ::)

An enormous amount.  Just thought I'd take that crippling jealousy and turn it into constructive criticism.  As I said from the start, he's welcome to ignore the advice and do the same thing he's done for every other show; come in out of shape with fat legs and not win. 
Y

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2010, 10:26:25 AM »
An enormous amount.  Just thought I'd take that crippling jealousy and turn it into constructive criticism.  As I said from the start, he's welcome to ignore the advice and do the same thing he's done for every other show; come in out of shape with fat legs and not win. 

funny part is you are right and your observations are bang on.

b

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2010, 11:57:19 PM »
Yes my fat legs 10 weeks out.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2010, 11:58:30 PM »

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2010, 05:44:13 AM »

Some people are never able to truly self-evaluate.  You don't have to convince me, I couldn't care less about your legs.  You posted pics on a message board where critiques are going to be given.  I realize you only want to hear people say that you look good, but some people are going to tell the truth.  
You're going to do the same thing after your show.  You'll post pics from the stage and only want to hear people say "you look great!  You got robbed!!"  There will be people that, once again, tell you that the reason you didn't win is because you weren't in shape.....which you will ignore.  
If you want to continue with that pattern for yet another show, be my guest.  
If you want to have a chance at winning, you can't come in to the show in the same out of shape condition as you have for every other show you've done.  

It shouldn't make a difference, but here's a photo of my quad 7 weeks out of the last show I did.  I lost about 20lbs from this point. 
I also won the show.
Y