Author Topic: HARDCORE!!  (Read 3151 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
HARDCORE!!
« on: May 19, 2010, 03:21:27 PM »
Remember kids, nothing about heavy drug use is "hardcore".  In fact, it's quite the opposite.
Needing 2 spotters, a drug stack, and this shirt is pretty gutless to me.
We got it.  You couldn't hack it on your own and have an addiction to anabolics.
"Hardcore" ::)

Hardcore would be training hard, kicking ass, needing no spotters and surpassing the other guy...on your own.
True story.
N

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: HARDCORE!!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 04:00:30 PM »
croatch boy u have issues,,,,,at least u lift hard tho and just not stand there  and take count of all the juicers to non in ur gym.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 08:09:20 PM »
spotters are important for SAFETY!
or else you could accidentally drop the weight and hurt your bones

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 08:10:58 PM »
Croatch is on the verge of becoming a gimmick. Holy obsession batman.
from incomplete data

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 08:11:25 PM »

Fuck, they let you out of the nuthouse again Croatch?!

Dude, it was a tired and lame act years ago when you first started posting this shit. Things haven't changed. People still hate your elitist attitude...both people you preach about and the ones you preach against. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 08:13:46 PM »
Remember kids, nothing about heavy drug use is "hardcore".  In fact, it's quite the opposite.
We got it.  You couldn't hack it on your own and have an addiction to anabolics.

Hardcore would be training hard, kicking ass, needing no spotters and surpassing the other guy...on your own.
True story.
This shit is old, try something new.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lesaucer

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 08:16:33 PM »
LOL, croatch still mad about the 'juicers assholes' lifting 3 times what he can and banging the hottest hoes in town  ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 08:33:36 PM »
Croach reminds me of those senators who are hardline prohibitionists  against gays  but secretly fluff cock and have their shit pushed in by some slick trick named Jim.

Me thinks thou dost protest too much...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 09:30:02 PM »
Croach reminds me of those Republican senators who are hardline prohibitionists  against gays  but secretly fluff cock and have their shit pushed in by some slick trick named Jim.

fixed  ;)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 10:12:12 PM »
It is SO evident Crotch had horrible results with roids.  he is so typical of someone (like Apenis) who took a shitload of drugs thinking he would get big and strong and people would look up to him instead down at him.  He probably took them without lifting thinking that just taking them will get him size and strength.  When he finally figured out nothing is happening and he blew all his money he finally gave up and started lifting without drugs and got better results.  So now everytime he can he'll pick on whoever takes them.  Kind of sad.  I liked it when he made the funny videos.  But, he needs to stop with the hate on everyone who takes drugs and gets results.  Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.  But, then maybe he is mad because he is in the same group as Apenis and Goodrum.  Now I understand his hostility
No Worries 4 me

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 10:16:03 PM »
It is SO evident Crotch had horrible results with roids.  he is so typical of someone (like Apenis) who took a shitload of drugs thinking he would get big and strong and people would look up to him instead down at him.  He probably took them without lifting thinking that just taking them will get him size and strength.  When he finally figured out nothing is happening and he blew all his money he finally gave up and started lifting without drugs and got better results.  So now everytime he can he'll pick on whoever takes them.  Kind of sad.  I liked it when he made the funny videos.  But, he needs to stop with the hate on everyone who takes drugs and gets results.  Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.  But, then maybe he is mad because he is in the same group as Apenis and Goodrum.  Now I understand his hostility

i have to agree here. It looks like a painful experience for him going to the gym and dealing with all these people he hates yet keep going back there for some reasons. He has to come here constantly to get this out of his chest every week or so yet he finds no solace at all in the process. Talk about going round in circle. He ruined any credibility he could have the day he admited his own past steroid use.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 02:33:48 AM »
Croach reminds me of those senators who are hardline prohibitionists  against gays  but secretly fluff cock and have their shit pushed in by some slick trick named Jim.

Holy shit, this had me rolling.

It's a never ending circle, I realize this.  Maybe Vegas should flush out all the fake trashy people, then the Croatch wouldn't have squat to say.
It is SO evident Crotch had horrible results with roids.  he is so typical of someone (like Apenis) who took a shitload of drugs thinking he would get big and strong and people would look up to him instead down at him.  He probably took them without lifting thinking that just taking them will get him size and strength.  When he finally figured out nothing is happening and he blew all his money he finally gave up and started lifting without drugs and got better results.  So now everytime he can he'll pick on whoever takes them.  Kind of sad.  I liked it when he made the funny videos.  But, he needs to stop with the hate on everyone who takes drugs and gets results.  Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.  But, then maybe he is mad because he is in the same group as Apenis and Goodrum.  Now I understand his hostility
Yeah, drugs didn't work for me, so I added 50+lbs of lean mass with no drugs.  Brutal insight. :D ::)
Fuck, they let you out of the nuthouse again Croatch?!

Dude, it was a tired and lame act years ago when you first started posting this shit. Things haven't changed. People still hate your elitist attitude...both people you preach about and the ones you preach against. 
I actually like people with elitist attitudes, I then know we have something in common.
One time, a buddy of mine called me an egotistically narcissist.  It was biggest complement I've ever received.

Rather than focus on me here, why not the topic at hand.  "Hardcore" drug using fools who could never attain squat on their own, but now because they use a ton of drugs...are "serious" lifters.
You can't tell me this type is the funniest in the gym.
N

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 04:38:24 AM »
I wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time and convince the younger Croatch to stay on steroids, thus saving present-day Getbiggers from the agony of yet another Croatch anti-steroid rant. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 04:48:48 AM »
I wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time and convince the younger Croatch to stay on steroids, thus saving present-day Getbiggers from the agony of yet another Croatch anti-steroid rant. 
Shades of Falcon raining down no doubt.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 09:26:55 AM »
Another good one.
The thing here is, I'm not anti steroid.  It's just foolish for people on to really believe they achieved something, have 2 spotters, and consider themselves above anyone.
If you kick ass with no drugs and stand out, that's actually impressive.  That would be hardcore dedication.  This other stuff is for pussies.  Plain and simple.
You take sauce, you gain weight, that's great...but never confuse it for being something it's not, admirable.
HARDCORE!
N

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 09:34:50 AM »

True story.

Agree with everything except for the no spotters part.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 09:48:10 AM »
Why is everyone obssessed with being "hardcore"  I don't get it!

You don't have to be "hardcore" to be an awesome bodybuilder!!!!

I am in no way an awesome bodybuilder, but I want to share my perspective...  Although I have had some great work outs at Gyms that would be considered "hardcore".  I choose to train regularly at a VERY clean Golds Gym in a very "yuppie" area, Although I don't sit there and color coordinate  my work out clothes, I do train in nicer clean apparel, like Under Armor, Adidas,etc, for the longest time I used to wear BRIGHT red Puma Sneakers until they ripped, I use Harbinger gloves during every work out except legs, I wear a belt when I squat or deadlift anything over 225 (sometimes even with 225), and I have BRIGHT red lifting straps Embroided with "BIG ACH", I don't SCREAM during my work outs (I have in the past) today I may grunt and stuff during lifts but never scream, before I begin a heavy set or a PR i dont sit there and hop around and shout come on or profanitiies, on the contrary, i'm usually VERY quiet before a brutally heavy set almost taken over by a quiet calm then a few huffs and puffs and off we go!  Although I do use free weights, I much prefer using machines.  I don't do steroids, but I'm not against people that do use them (actually many of my bestest friends use them), but it was just a personal choice and I do not hold myself on a high horse because I've never used them, we all work hard in the iron game.  I follow a bodybuilding diet, but its far from a Jay Cutler super strict diet, last night I enjoyed some chicken wings at Chilis and the night before some Tandoori Indian food!  I do read a lot of bodybuilding magazines and a lot of bodybuilding books and bodybuilding websites, but I also read a lot about electronics gadgets, watches, and business news, I have competed in bodybuilding shows and will continue to do so but I have not made it my mission or my life dream to turn into an IFBB pro and win the olympia, I'm happily married, and have two college degrees in Engineering, i go out and have a good time with my friends on the weekends and I stay out late, somedays i don't even go to sleep until 4 in the morning.

I am the farthest thing from "hardcore" but I think I did 'ok' for myself

spinnis

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 09:51:58 AM »
Why is everyone obssessed with being "hardcore"  I don't get it!

You don't have to be "hardcore" to be an awesome bodybuilder!!!!

I am in no way an awesome bodybuilder, but I want to share my perspective...  Although I have had some great work outs at Gyms that would be considered "hardcore".  I choose to train regularly at a VERY clean Golds Gym in a very "yuppie" area, Although I don't sit there and color coordinate  my work out clothes, I do train in nicer clean apparel, like Under Armor, Adidas,etc, for the longest time I used to wear BRIGHT red Puma Sneakers until they ripped, I use Harbinger gloves during every work out except legs, I wear a belt when I squat or deadlift anything over 225 (sometimes even with 225), and I have BRIGHT red lifting straps Embroided with "BIG ACH", I don't SCREAM during my work outs (I have in the past) today I may grunt and stuff during lifts but never scream, before I begin a heavy set or a PR i dont sit there and hop around and shout come on or profanitiies, on the contrary, i'm usually VERY quiet before a brutally heavy set almost taken over by a quiet calm then a few huffs and puffs and off we go!  Although I do use free weights, I much prefer using machines.  I don't do steroids, but I'm not against people that do use them (actually many of my bestest friends use them), but it was just a personal choice and I do not hold myself on a high horse because I've never used them, we all work hard in the iron game.  I follow a bodybuilding diet, but its far from a Jay Cutler super strict diet, last night I enjoyed some chicken wings at Chilis and the night before some Tandoori Indian food!  I do read a lot of bodybuilding magazines and a lot of bodybuilding books and bodybuilding websites, but I also read a lot about electronics gadgets, watches, and business news, I have competed in bodybuilding shows and will continue to do so but I have not made it my mission or my life dream to turn into an IFBB pro and win the olympia, I'm happily married, and have two college degrees in Engineering, i go out and have a good time with my friends on the weekends and I stay out late, somedays i don't even go to sleep until 4 in the morning.

I am the farthest thing from "hardcore" but I think I did 'ok' for myself

Calm down Ahmed  ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 09:54:24 AM »
Calm down Ahmed  ;D

I have to live up to my Narccissim as vested upon me by Johnnynoname!  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 09:57:23 AM »
I have to live up to my Narccissim as vested upon me by Johnnynoname!  ;D

Awesome biceps but that nose would break in 6 different places if you were to get punched hard in teh face  ;D

newmom

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 09:59:13 AM »
Big, you have come a long way since the AOL bodybuilding chat room days

newmom

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 10:00:24 AM »
Awesome biceps but that nose would break in 6 different places if you were to get punched hard in teh face  ;D

Damn thats a tad harsh, but funny though

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 10:01:08 AM »

If you look directly straight at my face you'd notice my nose is very crooked, because I was boxing with my dad once and took a blow right to the nose that changed the way it looked forever!

Thats why I'm not a boxer LOL the nose is such an obvious target!  ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 10:02:11 AM »
Damn thats a tad harsh, but funny though

Thats not harsh LOL it is what it is, even my wife teases me about how big my schnoz is!!!!  It is what it is!  Maybe subconciously I took on bodybuilding to draw attention away from it hahaha

spinnis

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2010, 10:02:33 AM »
If you look directly straight at my face you'd notice my nose is very crooked, because I was boxing with my dad once and took a blow right to the nose that changed the way it looked forever!

Thats why I'm not a boxer LOL the nose is such an obvious target!  ;D

I would suggest you block it with your gums, no need for a mouthguard for that thing  ;D ;D

just busting you balls (homo) ehh I mean (no homo)