Author Topic: Test enanthate  (Read 2289 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Test enanthate
« on: May 19, 2010, 04:04:01 PM »
I am on my 4th week (it will be a total of 8 weeks) of running test enant at 500mg a week (2 shots). I passed from 105kg to 109kg and the strength is going up to the roof. First time I am doing enanth (I usually run sust and dbol but never had this kind of result). However I know that in my next powerlifting nationals there will be drug tests  :o

I would like to know if this quantity is enough to be traced by the drug test?
I would also like to know if I this is somehow toxic to the liver (I cut alcohol since the beginning of the cycle).
S

4thAD

Re: Test enanthate
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 04:45:49 PM »
Of course it can be traced in a drug test.
Its no more toxic than any other injectable test. All steroids affect liver values.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 05:27:37 PM »
Of course it can be traced in a drug test.
Its no more toxic than any other injectable test. All steroids affect liver values.
Is there anything I can take to pass a test? And also anything to lower liver values?
S

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 06:46:33 AM »
Is there anything I can take to pass a test? And also anything to lower liver values?

Going off solves both problems.  Otherwise, no.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 09:32:12 AM »
There are a few ways to beat the test, just do some google searching and you will find it.

It really depends on who is doing the testing and exactly what are they looking for.

8)

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 10:44:44 AM »
There are a few ways to beat the test, just do some google searching and you will find it.

It really depends on who is doing the testing and exactly what are they looking for.

8)

Guess I should have clarified.  If anyone worth a damn is doing the testing, and they are testing for roids, going off is what works.  There is one way that actually works to beat the test, if you are willing to insert a catheter into your bladder and fill it with someone else's clean urine.  You have to do it shortly before you test or your own urine will be produced and taint the clean urine.  Personally, I wouldn't be willing to run a stick up my dick, but hey, to each his own.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 11:07:10 AM »
Go off test e at least 4-5 weeks before the meet, you can use peptides to help with recovery up until the meet, if you MUST use something, also ANDRIOL, Oral Testosterone undecanoate only shows for 4 days so if i were you I'd be on the safe side and use it after the test e and stop 10 days out, just to be safe. Also be sure that you don't mess up with your pct products, if you take any...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 01:02:58 PM »
Go off test e at least 4-5 weeks before the meet, you can use peptides to help with recovery up until the meet, if you MUST use something, also ANDRIOL, Oral Testosterone undecanoate only shows for 4 days so if i were you I'd be on the safe side and use it after the test e and stop 10 days out, just to be safe. Also be sure that you don't mess up with your pct products, if you take any...
I never did pct and I always retain some of the results, I think it is because I trained drug free for so many years. I wanted to try a pct fir 2 years, but I will do it now. I will run only nolva for 2 weeks at 20mg a day. Regarding the drug test, I will stop the enat and star with dbol for the next 3 weeks until the competition...
S

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 03:28:40 PM »
So you are taking dianabol after test e and stopping it three weeks out? that's a little risky, since dianabol metabolites can be found over four weeks after using it... Odds are you will propably be OK, but why risk it? Getting caught can't be fun...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 01:54:42 AM »
Guess I should have clarified.  If anyone worth a damn is doing the testing, and they are testing for roids, going off is what works.  There is one way that actually works to beat the test, if you are willing to insert a catheter into your bladder and fill it with someone else's clean urine.  You have to do it shortly before you test or your own urine will be produced and taint the clean urine.  Personally, I wouldn't be willing to run a stick up my dick, but hey, to each his own.
:-\

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 09:17:12 AM »
I never did pct and I always retain some of the results, I think it is because I trained drug free for so many years. I wanted to try a pct fir 2 years, but I will do it now. I will run only nolva for 2 weeks at 20mg a day. Regarding the drug test, I will stop the enat and star with dbol for the next 3 weeks until the competition...

i think you're right, seriously.

a natural with several years of hard and consistent training got an advantage, for guy like us training is like a seond nature, not an obligation, we train because we love it.
generally we don't stop training after a cycle because we're tired or weaker, people who start juice with training generally disapear from the gym when they're off, then train because they're forced.

i see that fact so many time.
they're beach boy.
asstropin

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 12:37:50 PM »
If I start right noe running nolva will it reduce the gains I made with the test enant?
S

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 12:40:38 PM »
If I start right noe running nolva will it reduce the gains I made with the test enant?

It will reduce water weight gains, but shouldn't affect too much muscle gained.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 12:45:44 PM »
It will reduce water weight gains, but shouldn't affect too much muscle gained.
Do you think that by loosing some water my strength can be affected?
S

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2010, 12:06:13 PM »
 I also incresed my squat and my bench press, however, today (and after a 3 days training rest) I couldn't deadlift what I normaly deadlift off drugs. Another aspect is that I don't feel the drive or motivation (it seems that I am getting emotionally weak), I don't get it! Test should be giving me the extra recuperation help and more agressiveness. What should I do to feel the normal aggressiveness?
S

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 04:50:57 PM »
Do you think that by loosing some water my strength can be affected?

Yes, the water weight gives you more leverage, to lift more. You can still make strength gains while off though. Get up on some creatine if your not already on it. It will help through the transition.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2010, 03:31:26 PM »

Getting off works the best, but there are at least 5 compounds easily obtainable that can mask certain drugs or screw the test up completely.

I've taken at least 3 drug screens while i was on a full blown cycle and passed with flying colors.

It all depends on who is giving the test and what they are looking for. Not all drug tests are the same. There is a HUGE difference between an IOC test and your standard power lifting test. I even passed a WABDL drug test with test/deca/drol in my system for 8 months and without a masking agent. There is margin for error in all tests and when you understand how they are administered it is quite easy to pass them.

8)