Author Topic: lowest test to not have to use an AI?  (Read 1391 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
lowest test to not have to use an AI?
« on: May 20, 2010, 07:46:25 AM »

whats the minimal amount of test one can use (if gyno prone, or hair loss prone) without having to use an AI or finasteride?

like maybe 2-300 a week?
you are gay.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: lowest test to not have to use an AI?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 09:13:54 AM »
Sorry to keep repeating myself but there is no magic cycle to prevent acne or hair loss, it's all genetic.

I don't think anyone should use an AI on anything under 1000mg a week, but that's just my opinion.

I cycled for almost 10 years and i have slight hairloss, but nothing noticable to anyone but myself.

Like i said before 500mg is a safe bet for people who want to play it safe on cycles, just see how your body reacts. I had ance on about every compound i can remember, specially deca, it made me break out like a madman while when i was running test by itself i had the least problems with acne.

I know a power lifter who has been abusing AAS for over 15 years and he has perfect hair, it's all genetic.

8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 10:35:44 AM »
i understand.

but i was wondering if there were studies showing that on 500mg of test, conversion to E was 10% or so, whereas around 300, there was only 2% conversion, etc...   (those are not real numbers, i just made them up).

also, is 100mg prop every other day for 10 weeks associated with less side than 300mg test E injected once a week?  i think so, cause there is more steady state levels.
you are gay.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 11:19:05 AM »
i can easily use a few grams test without any AI and not get any Gyno. but, i already have a little bit of gyno. mine grew a little the first week on test, then a little more a few months later when i first tried dbol. after that, they have never grew any. with higher doseages of aromatizable steroids they do get more sensitive though..

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 02:29:43 PM »
Its very individual.  If I use 300mg of test a week, I get gyno on my left side.  Even after I went off, it didn't go completely away til I used letro.  Since then I always use a-dex and it has never come back.

dustin

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 05:32:19 PM »
It's all individual. You're always asking cookie cutter questions. Just jump in and start stabbing yourself with needles, bro. That's the only way you'll know for sure.

I'll say this though, I'm a lot more tolerant than I was before. Before, 400mg of test would make my nipples explode but now there's virtually no gyno whatsoever. Cabergoline helped when tren aggravated them during a previous cycle, but running tren now and there's almost nothing at all. If I run an AI, there will be no appreciable or noticeable mass whatsoever.

Some of my friends are the same way too. A buddy of mine is running a gram of test and dieting for his contest, his face is fucking sunken like Flex Wheeler's and he's never run an AI in his life. First cycle was 6 straight months of deca and his blood work showed high prolactin and progesterone. They're still high but he has no gyno and zero water retention. Face isn't beat red like some juiced up guys either. He's cycling properly now but it just goes to show how different people are.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 03:40:50 PM »
i understand.

but i was wondering if there were studies showing that on 500mg of test, conversion to E was 10% or so, whereas around 300, there was only 2% conversion, etc...   (those are not real numbers, i just made them up).

also, is 100mg prop every other day for 10 weeks associated with less side than 300mg test E injected once a week?  i think so, cause there is more steady state levels.

Those studies don't exist.

The best thing i can tell you is to try running it and see.

So many people don't understand how estrogen and test work in the body, that is why you get so many different answers.

If you have access to an Endo, i would go see them and ask a few questions. Most Endos don't mind answering questions like these.

My Endo told me AI's are made for illnesses and not for use in AAS cycles. In fact, he told me that using an AI while on cycle was defeating the purpose of cycling AAS at all. Now i'm sure there is some broscience out there saying that letro lowers your estrogen by 33.33% and increases your test by 66.66%, but that's all a bunch of crap.

I think AI's have their place, i just think people hop on them too soon and end up making things worse on the rebound. Way too many AAS users do not understand rebound and that for every hormone you "block", there will be adverse repercussions when it is no longer "blocked".

Just my .02

Good luck!

8)