Author Topic: For Loco on illegals ;-)  (Read 2055 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
For Loco on illegals ;-)
« on: May 20, 2010, 11:56:56 AM »
tonymctones, buddy, why do you keep on derailing my thread?  What does any of this have to do with my thread?  Will you please start a new thread and I'll discuss your issue with you there?  Thank you!   :)

you keep saying that tyson etc...are the two biggest ones and you havent provided proof of that...

at any rate my point is to manual labor specifically construction

do you understand what your implying? going after a company that doesnt have any illegal workers but contracts with a company that does?

are you going to go after the grocery stores that sell tyson products?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: For Loco on illegals ;-)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 12:19:28 PM »
you keep saying that tyson etc...are the two biggest ones and you havent provided proof of that...

at any rate my point is to manual labor specifically construction

do you understand what your implying? going after a company that doesnt have any illegal workers but contracts with a company that does?

are you going to go after all the grocery stores that sell tyson products?

"Tyson Foods, Inc.,  founded in 1935 with headquarters in Springdale, Arkansas, is one of the world's largest processors and marketers of chicken, beef and pork, the second-largest food production company in the Fortune 500 and a member of the S&P 500."
http://www.tyson.com/corporate/

"Smithfield Foods, Inc. is the world’s largest pork producer and processor."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smithfield_Foods

Google "tyson illegal immigrants", and "smithfield illegal immigrants."

If I owned a construction company in the US, and decided to contract some labor, tell me how I would go about this.  Can the law not require me to check on the legitimacy of this contract company?  You say illegals are their own contracting company.  How do you know this?  Why would you know this and not the US company contracting their services? 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 01:47:09 PM »
tonymctones?  Where you go?   ???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 02:13:46 PM »
"Tyson Foods, Inc.,  founded in 1935 with headquarters in Springdale, Arkansas, is one of the world's largest processors and marketers of chicken, beef and pork, the second-largest food production company in the Fortune 500 and a member of the S&P 500."
http://www.tyson.com/corporate/

"Smithfield Foods, Inc. is the world’s largest pork producer and processor."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smithfield_Foods

Google "tyson illegal immigrants", and "smithfield illegal immigrants."

If I owned a construction company in the US, and decided to contract some labor, tell me how I would go about this.  Can the law not require me to check on the legitimacy of this contract company?  You say illegals are their own contracting company.  How do you know this?  Why would you know this and not the US company contracting their services? 
I know who tyson and smithfield are those links dont tell me they are the 2 biggest employers of illegals...

you would contact ppl can do that work... ;)

what if the company that uses illegals misrepresents itself? youre going to hold the company that doesnt hire illegals responsible for what a company they do business with does?

I know this b/c ive been an independent contractor before in construction, its not that they dont know its that legally you cant prove that they do know...

so again are you going to go after all the grocery stores that sell tyson products? even though those stores themselves dont use illegal workers?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 02:21:40 PM »
tyson was a badass, no doubt about it

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 07:28:49 PM »
I know who tyson and smithfield are those links dont tell me they are the 2 biggest employers of illegals...

you would contact ppl can do that work... ;)

what if the company that uses illegals misrepresents itself? youre going to hold the company that doesnt hire illegals responsible for what a company they do business with does?

I know this b/c ive been an independent contractor before in construction, its not that they dont know its that legally you cant prove that they do know...

so again are you going to go after all the grocery stores that sell tyson products? even though those stores themselves dont use illegal workers?

Sorry, but I'm not understanding anything you are saying.  Going after grocery stores?  What?  No, go after Tyson Foods and Smithfield Foods for hiring illegals. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 07:39:33 PM »
Sorry, but I'm not understanding anything you are saying.  Going after grocery stores?  What?  No, go after Tyson Foods and Smithfield Foods for hiring illegals. 
sigh....

ok well what do you do when a company doesnt hire illegals but contracts work out to another company that uses illegals?

again alot of construction companies "contract" work out to other "companies"(these are independent contractors that lets say are illegal)...they are not employed by this company hiring them to do this job b/c techinically they are their own company(independent contractor)

what you seem to be advocating is punishing the company that contracts another company that uses illegal workers...

you see if you go after companies that hire illegals they can just make them all independent contractors and skirt the law like many construction companies do RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 08:08:47 PM »
Is this "Loco" guy the same person as "Coach." Is Loco the alter ego? Which one is more in love with drug dealing, kidnapping, decapitating, siesta taking ..Illegal Criminals? Does either one care about the future and well being of the United States of America? Or is their only concern that somehow one legal Mexican out of 3 million might have a slight, minor, inconvenience?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 10:38:54 PM »
Is this "Loco" guy the same person as "Coach." Is Loco the alter ego? Which one is more in love with drug dealing, kidnapping, decapitating, siesta taking ..Illegal Criminals? Does either one care about the future and well being of the United States of America? Or is their only concern that somehow one legal Mexican out of 3 million might have a slight, minor, inconvenience?

I think the objection comes in because under the premises we have all come to love & accept, people feel it is better that 1 illegal go free so as not to slightly or minorly inconvenience the innocent.

I know I'd rather see 1 guilty person go free in order to ensure no innocent person is convicted.

I think the objection is also to the fact that people are attempting to swat at individual bees rather than removing the hives, but I can't speak for loco. he'll have to clarify his position to you himself.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 06:15:36 AM »
I think the objection comes in because under the premises we have all come to love & accept, people feel it is better that 1 illegal go free so as not to slightly or minorly inconvenience the innocent.

I know I'd rather see 1 guilty person go free in order to ensure no innocent person is convicted.

I think the objection is also to the fact that people are attempting to swat at individual bees rather than removing the hives, but I can't speak for loco. he'll have to clarify his position to you himself.
whats the difference in this law and any other jag?

you want to do away with all laws now b/c some innocent person maybe convicted?

again you dont do away with the entire system you try to limit the mistakes

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 06:34:34 AM »

No.  Now go back to your video games and let the adults talk.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 06:43:53 AM »
sigh....

ok well what do you do when a company doesnt hire illegals but contracts work out to another company that uses illegals?

again alot of construction companies "contract" work out to other "companies"(these are independent contractors that lets say are illegal)...they are not employed by this company hiring them to do this job b/c techinically they are their own company(independent contractor)

what you seem to be advocating is punishing the company that contracts another company that uses illegal workers...

you see if you go after companies that hire illegals they can just make them all independent contractors and skirt the law like many construction companies do RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Funny how I bring up giants known for hiring illegals, and you keep countering by ignoring them and bringing up construction companies, having mentioned not a single one by name.  Construction companies in the US have either gone out of business or are idle since 2008, yet you argue they are a bigger problem than the giants I mentioned.

But it's okay.  I'll play along, for now.  Let's start with this

Explain to me how you have this inside information that ICE and other law enforcement agencies don't have?  Why can't you pass laws that go after these "companies" that you claim hire illegals and they themselves, as a company, are illegals.  Why are you instead passing laws to go after individual illegals, not knowing who they are, only to have them come back a week later and go back to work?  Yeah, that's really efficient!   ::)

Another thing, which you did not answer the first time.  If I owned a construction company in the US, how would I go about "contracting" work out of other "companies"(these are independent contractors that lets say are illegal)?  Do I pick up the phone book, look them up and call them?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 07:43:23 AM »
Funny how I bring up giants known for hiring illegals, and you keep countering by ignoring them and bringing up construction companies, having mentioned not a single one by name.  Construction companies in the US have either gone out of business or are idle since 2008, yet you argue they are a bigger problem than the giants I mentioned.
But it's okay.  I'll play along, for now.  Let's start with this
Im not ignoring them loco im simply stating that they arent the only problem...LOL so there are no construction companies doing business in the US since 2008?

dude youre the one that says these 2 are the 2 biggest employers of illegals in the country with no facts to back that up...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 07:45:07 AM »
Im not ignoring them loco im simply stating that they arent the only problem...LOL so there are no construction companies doing business in the US since 2008?

dude youre the one that says these 2 are the 2 biggest employers of illegals in the country with no facts to back that up...

Yeah, how about answering my questions on the previous post?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 07:48:50 AM »
Explain to me how you have this inside information that ICE and other law enforcement agencies don't have?  Why can't you pass laws that go after these "companies" that you claim hire illegals and they themselves, as a company, are illegals.  Why are you instead passing laws to go after individual illegals, not knowing who they are, only to have them come back a week later and go back to work?  Yeah, that's really efficient!   ::)
Another thing, which you did not answer the first time.  If I owned a construction company in the US, how would I go about "contracting" work out of other "companies"(these are independent contractors that lets say are illegal)?  Do I pick up the phone book, look them up and call them?
The same way ppl know how drug dealers are etc...but the cops dont... ::)

again youre not understanding the implications of that law...youre making one company responsible for another companies hiring process....are you going to go after the grocery stores for doing business with tyson b/c tyson has illegals?

WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT WAS THE ONLY THING I WANTED TO DO??? ive said multiple times that its a problem that needs multiple angles to solve...youre the myopic one only wanting to target one cog in the problem...youve made it quite clear you arent in favor of any legislation targeting illegal immigrants... ::)

ACTUALLY I did answer your question...the main way is through word of mouth I do business with this company I need something done that this comapny cant do but I trust them so ill ask if they know anyone who can do what i need done...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 07:49:56 AM »
Yeah, how about answering my questions on the previous post?
how about waiting a fuking second so I dont have to keep dealing with the bouncing of the screen... ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 07:55:13 AM »
The same way ppl know how drug dealers are etc...but the cops dont... ::)

again youre not understanding the implications of that law...youre making one company responsible for another companies hiring process....are you going to go after the grocery stores for doing business with tyson b/c tyson has illegals?

WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT WAS THE ONLY THING I WANTED TO DO??? ive said multiple times that its a problem that needs multiple angles to solve...youre the myopic one only wanting to target one cog in the problem...youve made it quite clear you arent in favor of any legislation targeting illegal immigrants... ::)

ACTUALLY I did answer your question...the main way is through word of mouth I do business with this company I need something done that this comapny cant do but I trust them so ill ask if they know anyone who can do what i need done...

Who said anything about going after grocery stores for selling Tyson or Smithfield foods?  I said go after Tyson and Smithfield for hiring illegals.

You asked me how would I deal with companies that hire illegals.  I've answered your question.  If company A contracts work from company B, and company B hires illegals, then go after company B, not company A.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 07:55:51 AM »
how about waiting a fuking second so I dont have to keep dealing with the bouncing of the screen... ::)

The bouncing of the screen?  What are you talking about?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 08:03:09 AM »
Who said anything about going after grocery stores for selling Tyson or Smithfield foods?  I said go after Tyson and Smithfield for hiring illegals.

You asked me how would I deal with companies that hire illegals.  I've answered your question.  If company A contracts work from company B, and company B hires illegals, then go after company B, not company A.
what if company B is only one person and is an illegal? that is what an independent contractor is, what if they happen to be illegal? you cant go after someone for hiring themselves....

so youre only left with going after companies that do business with company B...which is holding company A responsible for company B's employment actions...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 08:04:24 AM »
The bouncing of the screen?  What are you talking about?
when responses are longer than the text box sometimes the screen will bounce b/c it doesnt want to display anything more than what fits in the text box starting at the very top of the response....its annoying as shit

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2010, 08:12:13 AM »
what if company B is only one person and is an illegal? that is what an independent contractor is, what if they happen to be illegal? you cant go after someone for hiring themselves....

You are inventing scenarios to justify your support for laws that can't be enforced without racial profiling.  I guess these companies you speak of are like ghosts, whom many believe exist, but nobody has actually seen one.  Unless you are telling me that you yourself contracted work from these companies knowing that they hire illegal immigrants.

so youre only left with going after companies that do business with company B...which is holding company A responsible for company B's employment actions...

So says you, not me.   I say go after company B.

You've asked me a question and I've answered you.  Now you are going round and round with nonsense.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 08:17:25 AM »
You are inventing scenarios to justify your support for laws that can't be enforced without racial profiling.  I guess these companies you speak of are like ghosts, whom many believe exist, but nobody has actually seen one.  Unless you are telling me that you yourself contracted work from these companies knowing that they hire illegal immigrants.

So says you, not me.   I say go after company B.

You've asked me a question and I've answered you.  Now you are going round and round with nonsense.
first off im not inventing shit its the way if fuking is...this shit happens everyday...I was an independent contractor not the hiring company...

LMAO going after company B is targeting illegals... ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 08:18:14 AM »
further more how would you target company B?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 08:19:44 AM »
further more how would you target company B?

Company B doesn't exist.  You invented it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2010, 08:23:27 AM »
Company B doesn't exist.  You invented it.
hahahah yes yes thats why every friday you see a line of ppl in work clothes waiting to cash checks...LMAO

where do all these illegals work loco? tyson and smithfield LMAO ignorance is bliss I guess

again like Ive said all along ppl who think going after companies that hire illegals or locking down the border will solve this situation dont know the ins and outs of the problem and you loco are a prime example...