Author Topic: I don't Know What Makes Me Throw Up MORE...  (Read 1293 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
I don't Know What Makes Me Throw Up MORE...
« on: May 20, 2010, 01:57:13 PM »
What I saw on the House floor on TV today was down right disgusting. Down right sickening, and to be truly honest... DOWN RIGHT ANGERING!!!

This president of OUR AMERICA sat back while that president from one of the most CORRUPT countries in the friggin civilized world; MEXICO stand that and BLAST THIS COUNTRY??!!! to take a line from Drinking wBob:

ARE YOU FRIGGIN' KIDDING ME??!!

This Mexican president; WHO WENT TO COLLEGE IN THE USA... stood there and blasted these United States of America?

What's worse?? Our pres... sat back and let it happen... 

This is like your neighbor smacking the crap outta you when you were a child for throwing your football in their yard, while your father stood there and let it happen.

I know my dad, all Korean vet in him, would have threw him such a beatin' the neighbor would have let me throw the football at his doughter's face...

What friggin country are we in?? And what country does BARACK preside over?? Someone please explain because the last 16 months have been a complete fog with this ass in the house.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I don't Know What Makes Me Throw Up MORE...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 02:00:38 PM »
We have a communist junta in DC.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: I don't Know What Makes Me Throw Up MORE...
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 02:02:00 PM »
Pretty bad, but it's just another example of how much freedom we have in this country and how much we respect free speech. 

What should follow is our president telling the Mexican president to go screw himself, but that's not going to happen.