Author Topic: Beach Bum makes a terrible moderator...  (Read 2268 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Beach Bum makes a terrible moderator...
« on: May 20, 2010, 02:00:41 PM »
He lets conservatives do whatever they want all day long. I'm just calling a spade a spade..

It's really terrible that we can't have good debates on this board because of this subjective Moderator.

However, anyone who doesn't agree with his conservative agenda gets there posts removed.

Tito24

• Getbig V
Re: Beach Bum makes a terrible moderator...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 02:01:29 PM »
he's also on the board 24/7...

Which is an indication that he lives on Get-big.com

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 02:02:16 PM »
He lets conservatives do whatever they want all day long. I'm just calling a spade a spade..

It's really terrible that we can't have good debates on this board because of this "mindless" Hawaiian...

However, anyone who doesn't agree with his conservative agenda. He erases there posts..

::)

And you're a terrible poster. Funny how I've never seen you post anything on this board during my entire posting history here yet you take the time to post about Beach Bum and his "conservative agenda?

Bad Gimmick.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 02:02:59 PM »

It's really terrible that we can't have good debates on this board because of this "mindless" Hawaiian...

However, anyone who doesn't agree with his conservative agenda. He erases there posts..

I think I said once this board looks like the " Republican board" .. ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 02:05:07 PM »

I think I said once this board looks like the " Republican board" .. ;D

It's true..It looks like a republican board..AS any other person is ostracized to the point where they don't want to post.

Hugo is fair..

Beach Bum is just Ignorant.  He doesn't have a strong educational background.

He patrols the board like a Hawk, usually erases my posts which many people find informative in 3 minutes or less.  It makes no difference what time i post, he'll erase it in 3 minutes.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 02:17:00 PM »
It's true..It looks like a republican board..AS any other person is ostracized to the point where they don't want to post.

Hugo is fair..

Beach Bum is just Ignorant.  He doesn't have a strong educational background.

He patrols the board like a Hawk, usually erases my posts which many people find informative in 3 minutes or less.  It makes no difference what time i post, he'll erase it in 3 minutes.
you keep seeming to want to come back you tool... ::)

the board goes back and forth it seems like a republican board right now b/c hey guess what democrats are in power and their fuking up...

beach is a good mod as is hugo and they do their jobs IF he erased your posts it was with good reason...

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 02:18:59 PM »
you keep seeming to want to come back you tool... ::)

the board goes back and forth it seems like a republican board right now b/c hey guess what democrats are in power and their fuking up...

beach is a good mod as is hugo and they do their jobs IF he erased your posts it was with good reason...

Why doesn't he show you my terrible posts that he erased and why. I'm calling an Ace a spade.  

He operates with the "mantra" that Rightwingers are always right..

I think it's time we elect our moderators. As Beach Bum is like a Retired State worker. Lazy and just collecting his pension.  The board isn't moving forward with his guidance.

Hugo actually has a life, and it's not his fault that Beach Bum is ruining the board.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »
Why doesn't he show you my terrible posts that he erased and why. I'm calling an Ace a spade.  
He operates with the "mantra" that Rightwingers are always right..
I think it's time we elect our moderators. As Beach Bum is like a Retired State worker. Lazy and just collecting his pension.  The board isn't moving forward with his guidance.
Hugo actually has a life, and it's not his fault that Beach Bum is ruining the board.
youre the only person with a problem maybe that says something... ;)

he is fair in his moderating, he is a conservative person but ive not seen that get in the way of his moderating...

beach does a good job and so does hugo youre the only one that seems to be pissed...

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 03:54:33 PM »
youre the only person with a problem maybe that says something... ;)

he is fair in his moderating, he is a conservative person but ive not seen that get in the way of his moderating...

beach does a good job and so does hugo youre the only one that seems to be pissed...

I had all my posts deleted for one. I said something about troops being injected with mind controlling chemicals and he blew his lid..Now ever since he has a vendetta against me...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 06:07:27 PM »
BB does a good job.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 07:11:02 PM »
Tito--Nicky--markos-if yo ban ain't over it ain't over. Just post when it is over son.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 03:02:42 AM »
Beach Bum is an assholes, but I think he's a good fair mod...
S

newmom

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 03:13:55 AM »
I agree. Beach Bum is a good mod

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2010, 08:06:35 AM »
Beach Bum is an assholes, but I think he's a terrible mod...

Let me fix that statement. 8)