Author Topic: this just in syntha 6 sucks.  (Read 7379 times)

saopl

• Getbig III
Re: this just in syntha 6 sucks.
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2010, 01:46:14 PM »
there is a large variety of flavors, tastes like more of a milk shake than a protein shake.

great for fatties.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2010, 02:04:38 PM »
IT IS NOT A FUCKING PROTEIN POWDER!  once you add all of that fat and carbs it ceases to be a protein powder and is not just shit, pure shit for you.  Mark it up as a sub par meal replacement.

This was what I was going to say - once things get padded out with fillers (i.e., carbs and fat, it ceases to become a protein powder and is nothing more than an MRP.

If you want protein powder in its purest form, just buy some whey isolate (or even concentrate) from the usual places. No disrespect to Bob or BSN, but there's no need to buy branded stuff from the big supplement companies all the time. 

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2010, 02:12:06 PM »
I like the Moccachino, taste pretty good. It's got carbs so just watch how/when you take it.
TEAM LESNAR

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2010, 06:04:11 PM »
This was what I was going to say - once things get padded out with fillers (i.e., carbs and fat, it ceases to become a protein powder and is nothing more than an MRP.

If you want protein powder in its purest form, just buy some whey isolate (or even concentrate) from the usual places. No disrespect to Bob or BSN, but there's no need to buy branded stuff from the big supplement companies all the time. 

No offense taken...Bottom line is, anyone with half a brain can just simply adjust their OVERALL intake if having LESS carbs is that much of a concern...useable fats is reccomended.

One thing I know for sure....supps that taste like ass isnt likely to get used anyway.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2010, 06:13:20 PM »
That's really one of the worst protein powders on the market, a shame for such a "big" company.

No wonder Trey Brewer, Ronnie Coleman and Dennis Wolf all ended up looking like shit after taking BSN products.
did they really use them ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 07:30:43 PM »
No offense taken...Bottom line is, anyone with half a brain can just simply adjust their OVERALL intake if having LESS carbs is that much of a concern...useable fats is reccomended.

One thing I know for sure....supps that taste like ass isnt likely to get used anyway.
bob u should be eating for performance fuel not for taste
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2010, 11:26:49 AM »
bob u should be eating for performance fuel not for taste

Yea I was wondering how Bob knows what ass tastes like?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2010, 11:30:07 AM »
Yea I was wondering how Bob knows what ass tastes like?
:D
A

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2010, 12:27:12 PM »

How many weeks in your life did you spend eating unseasoned whitefish, cold ass chicken breast cube from a cooler, asparagus and broccoli? There isn't a single isolate that taste remotely passable but people buy it. all people that bodybuild, even as a hobby, care about is the nutrition facts

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2010, 01:12:38 PM »
i'm just saying at the arnold expo palumbo and the usual crew of suspects made it sound like this syntha 6 shit taste great nutritional aspects aside, this stuff doesn't taste too good.
F

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2010, 01:19:00 PM »
anyone try Lee Priests supplement line ?...hope he does well

my dogs like it a lot.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2010, 01:32:13 PM »
When did Gatorade start making Protein shakes?? Had anyone tried it yet??  ??? ???
D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2010, 01:36:46 PM »
  How many weeks in your life did you spend eating unseasoned whitefish, cold ass chicken breast cube from a cooler, asparagus and broccoli? There isn't a single isolate that taste remotely passable but people buy it. all people that bodybuild, even as a hobby, care about is the nutrition facts

THere are plenty of seasonings you can use throughout the diet, as for eating cold chicken, I had this wonderful invention called a microwave and a grill that made it so we could eat HOT food...couldnt be more wrong abpout caring what it tastes like, its number one on the list, after general make up of the supp, of clourse...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2010, 01:37:45 PM »
THere are plenty of seasonings you can use throughout the diet, as for eating cold chicken, I had this wonderful invention called a microwave and a grill that made it so we could eat HOT food...couldnt be more wrong abpout caring what it tastes like, its number one on the list, after general make up of the supp, of clourse...

Chick made a funny.  :o :D
D

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2010, 01:49:32 PM »
I took Syntha 6 3x a day and didn't really get any bigger?
My buddy only ate chicken and grew like a weed.
How is this possible BSN!!!
 :D

You have to walk through the doors of a gym and push heavy objects around.
and keep moving!