Author Topic: Obama Administration May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona  (Read 487 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona
Fox News ^ | May 21, 2010 | Fox News

A top Department of Homeland Security official reportedly said his agency will not necessarily process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona authorities.

John Morton, assistant secretary of homeland security for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, made the comment during a meeting on Wednesday with the editorial board of the Chicago Tribune, the newspaper reports. "I don't think the Arizona law, or laws like it, are the solution," Morton told the newspaper. The best way to reduce illegal immigration is through a comprehensive federal approach, he said, and not a patchwork of state laws. The law, which criminalizes being in the state illegally and requires authorities to check suspects for immigration status, is not "good government," Morton said.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

________________________ ________________________

Absolutely disgusting.  Why the fuck should anyone pay a dime in taxes to this treasonous pofs govt? 

I hope a bunch of horny drunk illegals from guatamala and mexico with five rape convictions show up at Napolitano's and MO's bedroom and see what ZERO has to say about ICE no longer deporting these people.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Napolitano just confirmed this as well.

A big go fuck yourself to anyone who voted for this. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Unbelievable.  This administration is like a circus.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
A circus actually entertains people in a good way.

This administration is more like a pack of wild dogs and jackals. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
The lastest news I think I just heard was the gov of Az stated they will hold them in prison until the Obama admin. decides what they want to do with them..

Anyone confirm/deny??

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The lastest news I think I just heard was the gov of Az stated they will hold them in prison until the Obama admin. decides what they want to do with them..

Anyone confirm/deny??

I don't think they can do that. Under the law, one is entitled to a speedy trial.
If it goes too long... they'd simply have to release them, but I dunno.

one thing is for certain... Jake... was sooo right in the fall of 2008
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How aobut the Federal Govt simply do its damn job and deport these criminals? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I don't think they can do that. Under the law, one is entitled to a speedy trial.
If it goes too long... they'd simply have to release them, but I dunno.

one thing is for certain... Jake... was sooo right in the fall of 2008
speedy is a relative term, some ppl sit in jail for months even years waiting for their court cases to play out.