Author Topic: Almost busted..  (Read 7826 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Almost busted..
« on: May 21, 2010, 12:20:02 PM »
OK get this crap...my source must have sent me a surplus b/c I got my stuff about a month ago and everything i requested was there in full and today I had a delivery notice left in my mail box and i typed in the tracking # and it came into customs in April and sat there for a few weeks even though it was sent express, i was not expecting anything so I was a bit wigged out, i went to the post office and it took the lady a lot longer than normal to get the package then when she came back with it i could see it was opened before (b/c it had tape all over it and thats unusual for this source) and there was this guy not in a postal uniform standing at the door she came from just staring me down hard, i got wigged, refused to touch the thing and said "look I did not order anyting i am not expecting anything and i do not know anybody from this country" she was like 'well it has you name and address" and i said I don't want it I am refusing it, I don't know what it is just throw it away. she was like "OK" and the dude looked so pissed that i wouldn't even touch it....he crossed his arms and just kept staring and I smiled back at him and walked out....I don't get it even if hey wanted to bust anyone that package could have had anymore than 30 amps it was tiny....anybody ever have weird shit like that happen?  Cuz honestly i was not expecting shit....already got my order...just doesn't make sense but that dude had to be like LE or something, b/c everybody in that post office wears USPS shirts ...Could they still get a warrant to search my house you think?
First Rock

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Almost busted..
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 12:30:13 PM »
Think your being a bit paranoid.  How do you know the pack had been opened?  Did it have the green US customs tape on it?

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 01:52:23 PM »
almost busted...by a security employe...
asstropin

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 02:22:46 PM »
i mean i didn't pay for the shit so its no loss but it did have green tape....and that dude had a cop stash, high and tight, gut like every stereotype a cop has.....was not worth the risk, I hope i am being paranoid....LOL go ahead and laugh at me i guess i have earned the right to get clowned on I find it funny.....
First Rock

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 09:33:42 PM »
you probably are just being paranoid. weve read enough of your posts to know your a worry wart

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 03:12:20 AM »
i mean i didn't pay for the shit so its no loss but it did have green tape....and that dude had a cop stash, high and tight, gut like every stereotype a cop has.....was not worth the risk, I hope i am being paranoid....LOL go ahead and laugh at me i guess i have earned the right to get clowned on I find it funny.....

if you were to get busted..it wouldnt be by any cop. it would be by DEA or FDA agents. And they wouldnt need you to grab shit, they would just bust you.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 08:28:48 AM »
if you were to get busted..it wouldnt be by any cop. it would be by DEA or FDA agents. And they wouldnt need you to grab shit, they would just bust you.

You are completely wrong.  I got busted almost exactly like this and if you take the package, it means you took possession of it.  That validates a search warrant.  When the search warrant was executed, it was by local cops, DEA, and a federal task force.   

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 09:26:16 AM »
You are completely wrong.  I got busted almost exactly like this and if you take the package, it means you took possession of it.  That validates a search warrant.  When the search warrant was executed, it was by local cops, DEA, and a federal task force.   

Do you think they would still be watching me if I didnt take the package?  I cleaned the house out but I really dont need a tale of cops with the job I am in......it would look real bad if i got busted with my job
First Rock

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2010, 12:07:19 PM »
Do you think they would still be watching me if I didnt take the package?  I cleaned the house out but I really dont need a tale of cops with the job I am in......it would look real bad if i got busted with my job

They can't really afford to keep watching you much.  I would be damn careful about ordering for awhile, but as far as just following you or keeping watch, the cops simply don't have the resources to keep that up.  You did good.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2010, 01:00:56 PM »
Spar......how much shit did you order?  B/c that package could not have had even enough gear for 1 cycle.....
First Rock

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2010, 04:28:03 PM »
dude you sound extremely paranoid.  Cops wouldn't stand there and watch so you could see them, they aren't dumb.

TEAM Nasser

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2010, 06:59:59 PM »
If it went down the way you said it did, better safe than sorry. Good work and stay free! If you ever do get caught with the bag, no snitchin', sonnnnnnnn!
Almost always, yes.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2010, 10:57:15 PM »
Spar......how much shit did you order?  B/c that package could not have had even enough gear for 1 cycle.....

300 tabs of d-bol.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2010, 12:05:48 PM »
so you pick them up and they came later to get you or did they get you on the spot?
First Rock

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2010, 05:34:04 AM »
so you pick them up and they came later to get you or did they get you on the spot?

They did a controlled delivery to my house.  I carried the pack in and wrote on it "wrong address, person doesn't live here" and by then they were pounding on my door.  Because I wrote that on it, they couldn't bust me for the d-bol, but carrying the package into my house validated the search warrant and they found part of a vial of test and part of a vial of deca and some other d-bol tabs and popped me for those.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 07:36:36 AM »
that sucks man, I cant believe they would waste their time on 300 tabs of Dbol....
First Rock

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2010, 03:59:00 PM »
They did a controlled delivery to my house.  I carried the pack in and wrote on it "wrong address, person doesn't live here" and by then they were pounding on my door.  Because I wrote that on it, they couldn't bust me for the d-bol, but carrying the package into my house validated the search warrant and they found part of a vial of test and part of a vial of deca and some other d-bol tabs and popped me for those.

Bastards. I hate pigs, truly. 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 04:16:38 PM »

I’m really glad that I don’t give a shit about running another steroid cycle, ever. The fact that the cops will invade your home over something so harmless, and take your freedom away because of it.. makes the whole thing not worth it.

Legal hrt.. that’s the only sensible option.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2010, 05:03:39 PM »
yea I am wigged out I am done with the shit..... this whole country is fucked up they prolly spent thousands on this shit while people are losing their homes.... who gives a shit if somebody wants to juice up....
First Rock

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 03:44:07 AM »
300 tabs of dbol?  LOL fuck I know guys that order ten times that every month.  You must live in a small town.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 04:55:18 AM »
300 tabs of dbol?  LOL fuck I know guys that order ten times that every month.  You must live in a small town.

Yeah, tiny.  Phoenix, AZ.

lesaucer

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 03:32:37 PM »
Yeah, tiny.  Phoenix, AZ.

when you took the package, could you see that it already got opened before? was there stickers on it?

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 03:43:28 PM »
man....are they like cracking down on shit now?
First Rock

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 04:59:50 PM »
when you took the package, could you see that it already got opened before? was there stickers on it?

Nope

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 05:00:47 PM »
man....are they like cracking down on shit now?

I got busted in 2000.  Its worse now.