Author Topic: So This Mosque In NYC by Ground Zero...  (Read 1360 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
So This Mosque In NYC by Ground Zero...
« on: May 21, 2010, 01:49:54 PM »
It turns out the Imam that is incharge of this Mosque to be built a few blocks from Ground Zero wants Sheria law to be instituted within American justice system to "Score Higher" in Sheria understanding in America...

Here we go people. The appeasement of this crap has gone further to entertain such complete nonsense.

This thing has also reached a snafu as well... It turns out the building that needs to be demolished to build this fiasco is under historical site considerations. It has yet to be approved/denied... but the board, appointed by the other messiah; Mr. Bloomberg, who BTW doesn't have a problem with this buildout, has yet to determine its status.
If it is deemed a historical site, then it can NOT be demo'd. This doesn't mean they can not build a mosque. It means they need to uphold the structure according to Historical building codes.

BTW, I want to know if I can erect a memorial near concentration camps for all the German soldiers who died fighting in WW2??
BTW, I want to know if I can erect a memorial near Hiroshima for all the Coalition troops that died in WW2?

Just wondering...  :o ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: So This Mosque In NYC by Ground Zero...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 01:58:42 PM »
Someone needs to get control of this.  Put it on the historical register.  Stop the proposed construction.

Purge_WTF

Re: So This Mosque In NYC by Ground Zero...
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 04:28:06 PM »
  It's not gonna happen. I suspect that even many Islam-loving Libreels will have reservations.